Propert Glass Digital Scale

1.1

Chaplynn

ChaplynnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ABSOLUTE RUBISH!!!

Would not give same reading twice in a row. Then error message kept appearing... changed the batteries numerous times. The error message locked and would not reset. Did not even last 3 months; now dispatched to the rubbish bin!

Purchased in June 2019.

Lyn b

Lyn b

I just received my bathroom scales and they don’t give you the right weight waste of money

I have just received my propert digital scales and they give you the wrong weight as I have just been weighed at the doctors these are a waste of money

Purchased in August 2020 for A$50.00.

Nick BanaSydney, NSW

Very Good and most appreciative of service

After seven months scale has packed in. Even after changing the battery it did not show the correct weight. A refund or replacement was requested from the distributor of propert in Sydney. The distributors of Propert Glass digital scale willingly agreed to replace the same. That is excellent customer service and truly appreciated. Well done Propert!! I will now recommend you to my mates at the Gym.

Purchased in September 2019 at Target Australia for A$35.00.

Pathetic

These sales Lasted 1 year. We changed the batteries and it made no difference what so ever. Screws are so small on the battery cover, they are most difficult to remove.

Shay

ShaySouthwest, VIC

Does Not Give Accurate Readingd

I needed accurate scales because of a health problem. It took me a couple of weeks before I realised it was weighing 2kgs heavier than it should. I stand on them, get off, stand on them again and it is always 2kg lighter.
Not good when you are relying on accurate readings

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$75.00.

Ben J.

Ben J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incorrect Readings

Stand on the scale, shows I've lost weight. Stand on it again, I've suddenly gained weight.
These are terribly inaccurate and give a different false reading each time.
Do not buy these scales!

Purchased in June 2019 at Big W for A$14.95.

DON'T BUY!!!!

Purchased in October 2019 at Harris Scarfe Physical Stores for A$14.95.

Drains batteries every 2 days

Bought Propert 3177 from Bunnings. They come with batteries but those batteries were dead in 2 days. I bought new batteries and put them in, but again dead in 2 days. Other than that issue I was finding that I got consistent weight readings.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$16.00.

Susie

SusieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should have read reviews before purchasing!

These scales are absolute rubbish. They were on sale at Harris Scarf, they worked yesterday, now today they don’t work! Taking them back to the shop. DONT BUY THESE! Dreadful

Purchased in April 2019.

Tenacious

TenaciousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Inaccurate reading

I just returned a Kmart scale cos if it's inaccuracy. So then I went to Bunnings, again it happened...so over it! ...bought different brand.

Purchased in January 2016 at Kmart Retail Stores.

tapd0g

tapd0gAU

Inaccurate

The reading is way off what I get on my old mechanical scale. I only bought it because I thought it would be super accurate and easier to read. Bummer.

Purchased in February 2019.

Louise

LouiseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Which is correct weight

Stand on them - gives a weight, a few minutes later after the screen has gone blank stand on them again and get a slightly lesser weight.
Not very useful product

Purchased in August 2018.

Propert Scales... no point

I bought my scales a couple of weeks ago from Harris Scarfe. I weighed myself first time, then two hours later... incredible weight loss (sarcastic comment) according to the scales I had lost 2 kilos. A few hours later I was 4 kilos heavier than the previous weigh in. There is no point in using them. I'd give zero stars if I could.

Leesa

LeesaSydney

Absolute rubbish...but!

I agree with all the reviews of the Propert bathroom scales. Having started a weight loss program with my husband 2 months ago we had to weigh ourselves several times to get an average and that could vary by 500 gms. (Hey..thats 1/2 a kilo)!! Some days were just downright miserable after that weigh in!!! However, I must say I contacted the company and they have been wonderful and replaced our scales FOC with a very consistent (so as far as I am concerned accurate) set of Soehnle bathroom scales....and happy days my husband has lost 5 kg and I have lost 6. Thanks Kendal...customer service representative.!!

Bobby

BobbyMid North Coast, NSW

Here's the bad news.

Before purchasing new batteries the numbers on the screen wouldn't hold still.Now after inserting the new batteries it has gone totally wild.My best suggestion is to stand on it as it selects a random set of numbers for your Lotto entry.This Chinese crap is trading under a once well respected name in appliances and is being marketed by Woolworths a once respected name in retailing.

buzzie1966

buzzie1966Far North Queensland, QLD

Complete waste of money.

Needed a new set of scales, as my last digital scales died suddenly. New scales on sale at Harris Scarfe (half price ). Now I know why. Also kicking myself for not checking Product Review first. These are total crap! DO NOT BUY!! Gives a different reading each and every time you weigh (within minutes). They are totally inaccurate!! Now, reading these reviews, obviously everybody else agrees. I cannot understand why Harris Scarfe would continue to stock a product with such a poor performance. What a consumer rip-off!!! Makes me mad. Should be illegal!!!

Consumer 2

Consumer 2adelaide

purchased at Big-W and they do not work

purchased these Propert brand scales at Big-W never imagining that they would not work. But to test them at home I checked that the scale was zero first. Then put an item on them that was actually 1kg and the reading said it was less than that. Tried another item that really had been weighed on shop scales as being exactly 2kg and yet the Propert scales result indicated that the item weighed less than half this. In every instance they Propert scales proved to weigh inaccurately. This is not acceptable. I will not buy this brand again

Completely inaccurate

I put something on them and the reading gradually goes up and up. They're not scales, they're a random number generator. I've only had them a couple of months, now I'll have to buy something else. $20 down the drain.

Cleo2

Cleo2Melbourne

Can’t believe that I can put on and take off 5-6 kilos in 5 to 10 seconds

These are so inaccurate with the weighing. Also find the display hard to read. Why did I not read the reviews first and I wish I had kept my old manual scales.

Crap Product....