Bakes
BakesCentral West, NSW

Sold through Propertynow

Given current market conditions, we thought we would try and sell ourselves without an agent.
After a bit of research i landed on Property Now.
The service was easy to use and upload, and easy to follow the bouncing ball to get everything ready to put the house on the market.

I would happily use them again if required.

Kellee
KelleePerth, WA

Renting made easy

Easy to follow, had plenty of enquiries.
Would use again,
Easy to follow instruction, all forms were supplied.
Easy to gain support if needed, and responded in a timely matter.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Kellee, congratulations on the success and we very much hope to work with you again in the future!

Good way to sell

A good way to sell for those who don’t want to use real estate agents or lose money on commissions. If you’re house will sell itself then I would recommend this.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Ryan, congrats! Thanks for your review. :)

Very professional

We listed a higher end property in Canberra and were keen to avoid using an agent, but at the same time we wanted a slick and professional presentation. PropertyNow allowed us to achieve that. We put them under some considerable time pressure and most key items were in place in time for the first open house (which was crucial). The few things that didn't turn out as hoped were able to be worked around and the final result was a sale that was above valuation. I would recommend PropertyNow to anyone who wants to spare themselves the inevitable disappointment of dealing with an agent.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Johno, thanks so much for the honest and detailed review! I'm glad we were able to meet your needs and you had a great outcome.

Quick Sale

The adverts on websites provided by propertynow attracted a good number of potential buyers and we received an acceptable offer within 4 weeks of listing. The propertynow service was cordial and informative

Property N.PropertyNow

Thanks Glen for the positive and thorough review! Hopefully we can provide you a 5 star performance in future, just let us know how!

MylesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leasing worked well

Two weeks and one open inspection to lease the property. A good result for us and the owners. Seems to work well albeit this is only our second attempt. Set-up is pretty straight forward although I would prefer to have a little more versatility for Apartments.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Myles, Thanks so much for the review and feedback - if you could let me know at sales@Propertynow.com.au what extra functionality you're after for Apartments I'll make sure we get it implemented and available for you next time.

Hi Property Now,
Just setting up for a business structure for apartments seems difficult and almost counter intuitive when completing the advertisement. It seems to only want to recognized private individuals, not small businesses.

Property N.PropertyNow

Thanks so much for the clarification Myles, I'll pass this on to our designers and see if we can perhaps make it a bit more intuitive for business leasing. Thanks again for the feedback!

Happy Landlord
Happy LandlordGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great!

Great results achieved with the exposure of my property to a number of popular websites. The ad received a very high number of responses and within a few days a suitable tenant is found.

Alina
AlinaPerth, WA

Property Now works!

I had my house on the market for just over 3 months. During that time I had plenty of home opens to attract clients. The whole process is easy to set up and use. Property Now are very helpful if you have queries. I would recommend Property Now. I am very happy that I gave it a go and sold my house myself saving thousands in fees.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Alina, thanks for the positive review! We're thrilled you had success with selling your property. Feel free also to let us know if there's anything we could've done better to have received a 5/5. All the best!

AandM
AandM

Don't be afraid to sell yourself

JMD
JMDMid North Coast, NSW

Easy as Pie and Works!

Our property sold within 10 days of listing at the price we wanted. Property Now were friendly, helpful and efficient. We would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi there, that's really wonderful to hear and we're very happy for you! Thank you so much for the recommendation, and for taking the time to leave us a review.

Kind regards, PropertyNow.

Janice FordSouth East Queensland, QLD

Positive attributes.

I chose propertynow because they offered a lot of information up front without the need to register with a pushy follow up.
There have been a few problems but they have been quickly resolved

Janice Ford

They claim no hidden fees. I asked about being able to take my listing off line for a time and relisting later and was told this was possible. I was not told at that time that they would charge for doing this. Very disappointed .

LordC
LordCSouthwest, VIC

Great Idea for Selling in Suberbia but not for Remote Rural Residential Homes

Attempted to sell with Property Now for about 3 months. Had eight enquiries but only 5 inspections and no sensible offers. Company was very helpful and efficient and we would definitely use them if we were selling in a suburban environment in the future. The property which was a 5 year old, 3 bedroom brick veneer on a rurally located 1 acre block sold for the asking price 3 weeks after listing it with an Agent.

Offers selling control

They are a great team very friendly and helpful. Property now offers a range of services to assist you in selling so you can be in control of your own property. Then there is the bonus of no commission. A great way to sell.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Gloria, we're delighted to hear that you're so happy with our team, and our product. We're very happy that you've had success with us, and really hope to work with you again in the future!

Have a great day!
Kind regards, PropertyNow.

Chadd Martin
Chadd MartinPerth

Success!!

We used property Now and saved thousands. The website is easy to use and guides you the whole way through the process.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Chadd, Thanks so much for the review :) Glad to see it was such a smooth process for you. Wishing you all the best until we speak again. Have a brilliant weekend.

Review collected in partnership with PropertyNow

Patti
PattiWestern Australia

User friendly

I received several calls and emails in response to my advertisement. The website is user friendly and I was surprised that there were so many responses to my ad. When I had to make contact with the company, they were very helpful and would be patient and explain my options. I would highly recommend this company given their competative costs and their standard of support.

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Patti, Thank you for taking the time to review us :) We really do pride ourselves on our level of customer service. Wishing you all the best. Jasmyn

Lisa S.
Lisa S.asked

I am interested in using your service to sell my home, but all the legal work and the protocol of what has to be done and when and how is a bit scary to me, I believe a solicitor/conveyancer would be the first up before listing, but does your company point clients in the right approach?

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Lisa, it's natural to be nervous if this is your first time looking at this method. The above will depend on what state you're located in.

For QLD for example, there are standard forms available including the contract of sale, for other states such as NSW you need to get this drawn up by your representative before marketing. For most states yes, the first step is usually finding a legal representative. We promise the legal side of things is a lot less complicated than you'd think. We are definitely available to point you in the right direction.

Basically, you want to ensure you have a legal rep and that they know you're selling without the interference of an agent and get them to draw up your contract of sale. From there, you won't need them again until the end of the sales process where they will help finalise your sale and hold any monies in their trust account.

If you have further questions please give us a call at 1300 664 773 or email us at sales@propertynow.com.au. :)

Leonasked

Hi What's your monthly management fee for renting houses

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Leon, we don't charge any monthly management fees. PropertyNow assists the public to list their property for rent. We provide a platform for you to list your property and it is seen on realestate.com.au, Domain and several other sites. You receive all enquiries and you choose your tenant. We merely facilitate you getting your listing seen and forwarding enquiries, we also provide additional services such as tenant checks and police checks. Hope this answers your question. If you need more information please call 1300 664 773 or visit our website www.propertynow.com.au

Plannerasked

Sorry another question. Our write up is quite long. Is there a limit to the amount of words allowed in a listing?

Property N.PropertyNow

Hi Lorraine, we did respond to your email so we hope this was received by you. :)

Realestate.com.au and Domain do have a word limit but we’ve only ever had maybe 2 clients exceed this over the years. We usually recommend around 350-500 words as buyers usually won’t read through extensive text. If you want more you're of course welcome to add what you need up to the text limit.

To answer the other questions in your email in case that didn't arrive:
- You can definitely add your floorplan, there will be a section for this when completing your listing.
- For offers there is a make an offer page on the site or we have a printable offer form available in account also.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you'd like a call.

Great thanks.

Get an answer from our members and PropertyNow representatives

Property Now has found a happy medium between allowing home sellers to forego the help of an agent altogether, and rely on them to manage the entire property transaction process.

The popular real estate service is also unique because it doesn’t charge commission. Instead, it offers a flat-fee service of $694. This fee covers a number of inclusions, some of which are:

• Access to a real estate agent who’s been licensed for a minimum of 2 years
  • Property listings on realestate.com.au and Domain.com.au, and 7 additional websites
  • Customer service features such as an automated 24/7 phone enquiry service
  • Basic marketing inclusions such as a professional for-sale sign, and printable brochures

Points to consider:

You’ll pay extra for most marketing and advertising costs, which are listed as available addons. However, the cost of these still appear to be much lower than hiring a real estate agent to perform these tasks.