PropertyNow

DO NOT TRUST DDP

DDP owes me money!! My matter is still in Court. DDP has not made any attempt to refund my money in full. I can honestly tell you DDP is in hiding. Feel free to contact me . I can show you my Court paperwork. I have nothing to hide! I want my money back!!

So glad I went with property now!

I went into this as a mum of two, with no sales experience. With support a phone call away, I was able to sell our family home for the price I was after. With the market not being what it was 12 months ago, I got nerves at times. The Property Now support team, with years of experience, were able to keep me on track, and gave me real advice. Thank you Property now!

Hi C.Grey Perfect, we do believe being a Mum is the hardest job so we are happy to hear that selling was a breeze! We are and always will be and happy to be of service, so congratulations :) We also realised you have posted on both of our review sites, a very thoughtful and geenrous idea. Wishing you all the best with your future endeavours! Kind Regards, PropertyNow

Excellent service

The service at Property Now was wonderful, they answered all my question and were always polite. It was very easy to list my block of land. I had a number of enquiries come through just from listing with them.

Zero communication

I contacted this company via email and phone message and received no response to either enquiry, to date all I have received is marketing material that was not relevant to my enquiry.

Hi Cassie, we're exceptionally responsive and available 7 days a week from 9-6pm QLD time. Were you inquiring about our services or making an enquiry on a property? If on a property, you would have been contacting the owner directly and not our company. :) - We'd absolutely love to investigate this further and find out what's happened. What was the method/s you contacted us on and when? Our contact line is 1300 664 773 and if busy, the line will prompt you to leave a voicemail. Alternatively we have our email, support@propertynow.com.au or SMS support 0408 000 552 - please let us know so we can chase this up for you and find out what's occured.

Excellent service

It was very easy to list my apartment, all enquiries and phone calls were directed to me immediately and the tenant checks were done same day. Saved a lot in unnecessary agent fees.

Hi Nas, we're delighted you enjoy the service and we're very glad to have helped you save money on completely superfluous agent fees. We hope we can do more of the same for you in the future! Kind regards, PropertyNow.

Love ProperyNow

I've used them for two properties now and they are excellent! I had a line up of people wanting to lease my investment properties. The features are useful and add-on services very practical. Will definitely use them again.

Hi Edmond, Thank you very much for leaving us such a positive review :) We are pleased to hear about your continued success. Wishing you all the best with your future endeavours :) Kind Regards, PropertyNow

Saved so much money!

Excellent service from Property Now. Always there to answer questions, plenty of forms, and different marketing options. I saved so much money as the basic price is very good. There were added extras for extra cost which were good too and some I would recommend taking up. My property was in South Australia and I was able to ask questions specifically about selling in SA which was very helpful. Took so much of the stress away. I could schedule open inspections at my convenience and at the best times for buyers as well as keeping them open longer. Happy to recommend Property Now. I have also used them for advertising rentals.

Hi Lisa, Wow! Thank you so much for leaving us such a honest and positive review :) We ae very glad to hear that we took a lot of the stress away for you making it smooth sailing! We are wishing you all the best with your future endeavours :) Kind Regards, PropertyNow

Easy to Use and good results

PropertyNow was easy to use and effective.
I listed the residential property for lease on a Friday night.
Three days after on the Monday night I had an open for inspection with 12 - 15 groups.
I received 7 applications and had the property leased by Wednesday night.

Excellent Service/Product

Property now is a great way to sell your property if you are prepared to do some work yourself.
You can tailor the requirements to meet your need and in my opinion a great way to sell a property.
Do you homework, price your property realistically and make sure it looks great when you do an open house.

Positive attributes.

I chose propertynow because they offered a lot of information up front without the need to register with a pushy follow up.
There have been a few problems but they have been quickly resolved

Better than any rental software real estate agents pay a tone of money for.

I was a real estate agent for many years, owning my own business. This product is better than any rental advertising service that we had available to us. Well done Property Now.

Hi Liz, Awesome! We love reviews like this, we appreciate your honesty and are pleased to hear you were impressed with our service :) Kind Regards, PropertyNow

Saved thousands of dollars

Using this service saved us tens of thousands on real estate agent fees when selling our house. Although I personally think it is quite expensive for essentially facilitating access to realestate.com and domain.com, we did find PropertyNow very easy to deal with and communicative throughout the simple process and we loved the sign for the front of the house which did draw in a couple of interested buyers. I would use them again.

Hi Jo, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased to hear we saved you tens of thousands of dollars selling your house! We are always looking at ways to improve our services, so we appreciate your advice and we wish you all the best with your future endeavours :) Kind Regards, PropertyNow

Excellent service

Re: rental property. Yes I would use this site again, easy access to realestate.com.au with no issues relating to communication with potential tenants.

A Great Service

Property Now gave me the avenue to sell our property. We got the price we wanted and saved a lot of money on Real Estate Agent fees.
I will definitely use them when I have another property to sell.

Hi Jfs, thanks so much for leaving us a review and talking about your experience. Congratulations on selling! We can't wait to have you back again next time. :)

Agent used obscene language on buyer and then hangs up

I made an enquiry this morning regarding an online listing. PropertyNow got back in touch, informed me that I was 'confused' - I must have called the wrong number, despite me calling the one on the listing.
After getting frustrated with me simply telling him what i could see on the listing, he swore at me and finally hung up. Disgraceful behaviour and completely unprofessional.
The same person - who is within senior management at PropertyNow - has emailed me since and threatened to contact my employer if I leave this review.

Highly recommend Property Now

Once again we've been able to successfully lease our property through Property Now in a relatively short period of time. We have used Property Now exclusively for all our rentals for the past 4 years and continue to highly recommend for ease of use and support.

Hi Andrew, thanks so much for leaving us a review. We love having you as a client and appreciate you sticking with us for so long! Fantastic to hear that you're happy with our services and we're excited to continue assisting you with your properties in 2019. :)

Great Idea for Selling in Suberbia but not for Remote Rural Residential Homes

Attempted to sell with Property Now for about 3 months. Had eight enquiries but only 5 inspections and no sensible offers. Company was very helpful and efficient and we would definitely use them if we were selling in a suburban environment in the future. The property which was a 5 year old, 3 bedroom brick veneer on a rurally located 1 acre block sold for the asking price 3 weeks after listing it with an Agent.

Hi Lord, sorry to hear it didn't work for you and appreciative that you rated us based on the service regardless. We have actually sold a number of rural properties and this really should be no barrier but we'll give the feedback some thought and see what more we could do for remote property owners to aid in a quicker sale. Have a great weekend!

Best experience

It was great experience selling with property now they were supportive and very quick responding to all my inquiries. I will do it again and will recommend to anybody do not waste money on real estate agent because you know your house better then anybody else and you put the most efforts to sell then real estate agent because they look after another 10 property the same time but you have only yours. Thanks to property now i have saved over $20,000 and i am glad i did it. Thanks again

Hi Bijan, thanks so much for writing us a review. We're so glad to hear of your success and happy to be a small part of it. Congratulations on taking the initiative and even bigger congratulations from the entire team on your sale and huge savings. It's so great to be able to help Australian's keep their hard earned money in their pocket, where it belongs. Wishing you all the very best.

I used Property Now on recommendation from a friend, and it was the best advice I could ever have re

This process was so easy.
I had no idea how to go about selling my house, but I received all the help I needed extremely quickly.
Signage, flyers and online in a matter of days.

So easy to set up my page, and Property Now did the rest.

I saved approx.$14k on agents fees, and could have open houses when it suited me, not relying on fitting in with an agents schedule.

I received an offer on the 3rd open house, and contracts were exchanged today.

Thanks so much for creating this site, it is fantastic

Hi Anne, what a wonderful review of our services. We get so many referrals and we love that people are talking to their friends and family about our company and how we can help with the selling process. Congratulations on your exchanging of contracts and your huge savings, we're over the moon for you. Wishing you a very happy holiday season and a successful sale. :)Hi Anne, what a wonderful review of our services. We get so many referrals and we love that people are talking to their friends and family about our company and how we can help with the selling process. Congratulations on your exchanging of contracts and your huge savings, we're over the moon for you. Wishing you a very happy holiday season and a successful sale. :)

Perfect

Thankyou for your report. It gives me the information to go ahead and make informed choices regarding the sale of my home.

That's wonderful, Che. Glad to be of service. :) Good luck with the sale of your home and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Hi, there, heard about PropertyNow a minute ago. Could anyone tell me a rough success rate or whether it is suitable for 'young or family with teens'? What is the cost of selling through Property Now?
Hi Liuxin, our core sale package cost is $694. You can read a list of inclusions here: https://www.propertynow.com.au/selling-a-property-privately - in regards to a success rate, you can view SOLD listings here: https://www.realestate.com.au/agency/property-now-logan-reserve-VFLTYD?activeSort=list-date Unfortunately, we don't have an exact success rate as it's very difficult to get an accurate percentage as we operate Australia wide and owners will sometimes withdraw their properties instead of marking as sold. Our SOLD listings also we're logged with Realestate.com.au when we first started our business. Success in a sale will also be based around how you price your property, the current market in your area and a range of other factors. Productreview, Trustpilot and our Facebook page is a good place to assess the level of success we have from our owners. We'd love to chat with you more or give you a call to chat. You can email us at sales@propertynow.com.au or call 1300 664 773 and press 1 to speak with us at any time. :)Thank you for your prompt reply. I shall use your email to ask a few more questions.Fantastic, thanks for chatting with us Liuxin :)

Hi, Can you confirm what exactly websites the property will advertised? What's a level of success of sale the rural property? thank you Natalie
Hi Natalie - our property was advertised on Realestate.com and on Domain.com and a number of other sites which I didn't recognise and can't remember, but those are the two key ones as far as I know. We sold our house on the first open day but I think it is highly individual and you cannot generalise about how long it would take other properties to sell. Hope that answers your question.Hi Natalie, we're terribly sorry we missed your question. The notification somewhow slipped passed us or didn't arrive at all. Our core package is $694 and includes marketing on Realestate.com.au, Domain and several other smaller portals. A list of inclusions can be found here: https://www.propertynow.com.au/selling-a-property-privately In regards to a success rate, you can view SOLD listings here: https://www.realestate.com.au/agency/property-now-logan-reserve-VFLTYD?activeSort=list-date Unfortunately, we don't have an exact success rate as it's very difficult to get an accurate percentage as we operate Australia wide and owners will sometimes withdraw their properties instead of marking as sold. Our SOLD listings also we're logged with Realestate.com.au when we first started our business. Success in a sale will also be based around how you price your property, the current market in your area and a range of other factors. Productreview, Trustpilot and our Facebook page is a good place to assess the level of success we have from our owners. It's true that Rural properties can sometimes take longer to sell as there can be fewerbuyers/interest in the area or for that particular property type. In saying this, we've also had clients with rural properties sell in a flash. We'd love to chat with you more or give you a call to chat. You can email us at sales@propertynow.com.au or call 1300 664 773 and press 1 to speak with us at any time. :)

Hi. We are wanting to sell our home and have already spoken to a real estate agent. We have looked at your reviews about your company and are impressed. A little worried about legal side of doing it ourselves as we have never tried this before. Would we be better to talk to you and find out all the ins and outs? Regards Bev Breese
Hi Beverley, it's wonderful to hear you're thinking of selling privately. To give you the most peace of mind, we would recommend giving us a call so we can go over everything with you. It's all really quite straight-forward, and much easier than you may expect, especially the legal side of it. You can give us a call 7-days a week on 1300 664 773. Kind regards, PropertyNow.

Similar listings