PropertyNow

Worth a go

I had an excellent experience with Property Now, their customer service was second to none and product offering represented very good value for money. I paid the extra to have the text notification service which i this is worthwhile. I would highly recommend Property Now, they definitely saved me a lot of $$ which covered the costs of stamp duty on my next purchase. I would definitely use Property Now again.

Hi Szayan, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review - and such a glowing one at that! We're delighted that you enjoyed the service, and that we helped you save some money. We really that more people continue to use private-selling, because we know that they can have experiences just like yours! We look forward to working with you again. :) Kind regards, PropertyNow.

Changing the Real estate industry for the better.

I cant believe how easy it was to sell without going through an agency. At first I was a bit nervous but with the help and support it, sold in 2 weeks. I will definately use PropertyNow again.

Thanks Kanga! We really do believe it's the way of the future and expect that some day traditional agents will go the way of the video rental store or the dodo. We look forward to working with you again in future!

Easy to use and effective

The site was great, easy to use and effective. The reminders were effective and support materials all good. My only gripe would be that once I really needed some advice from Property now and it was hard too get hold of anyone. I wrote emails but no one ever responded to them. In the end I managed on my own. Which is what this site is all about I guess. I would use it again

Hi there, thank you so much for your support and feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you had so much trouble getting into contact with us. We try to be as attentive/responsive as possible to our clients, so it's disappointing to hear that you couldn't get a hold of us. We're very glad to hear that you had success, however! Hopefully, we have the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Kind regards, PropertyNow.

Great Product & Concept

A great way to advertise your own property without having to go through an agency. Leased my property in under 2 weeks with their team very supportive. I would definately recommend.

Hi Jayden, Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate your review :) We appreciate your recommendation and are pleased to hear about your speedy success! From all of us at PropertyNow, wishing you all the best.

Fantastic site to advertise your property.

Fantastic service from all the sales team. I sold my property within 2 months of advertising. Lots of daily calls and inquiries on the property. Would highly recommend Property One for private sales.

Hi Franca, Thank you so much for leaving us a review, we really appreciate the feedback :) Pleased to hear about your speedy success! From all of us at PropertyNow, wishing you all the best.

Fantastic service

Received enquiries from prospective tenants within hours of the listing going live and finalised a lease agreement within a week. Fantastic service. Would recommend this service to everyone. Very happy.

Hi Rob, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate the feedback. Very pleased to hear about your speedy success, thank you for the reccomendation. From all of us at PropertyNow, wishing you all the best :)

Easy and fun!!

Using Property Now to help me sell my property was fun. The pack they provide was all very useful, including the signs, templates and brochures, the email and phone assistance helpful and quick. I did my own photography and written details as I am a photographer and copywriter, and the comments from viewers was all extremely positive, as was their experience dealing with the actual seller, so I was regularly informed. Property Now made it easy.

To Easy

Just sold my property with PropertyNow and sold within 3 month. Great way to save on commission and being the owner your the best person to describe your place. Website was easy to use and support was excellent. The hardest part for me was writing the description, and funny in away as you have to characterise your home to others. And Pictures tell a thousands words. Thanks PropertyNow team.

Hi Davkar, thanks so much for sharing your experience and leaving us a review! We're so glad you enjoyed the process and that you sold your own home. Congratulations! You rock! :)

Great customer service

Easy to use site and very helpful customer service. Great value marketing and advert runs till you rent with no relisting cost. I rented my unit in a week. I was delighted.
Thank you Property Now.

Hi Rhodac, Thank you so much for the review, we appreciate the feedback :) We have dedicated a lot of time into our user friendly interface. We are pleased about your speedy success! From all of us at PropertyNow, wishing you all the best.

User friendly and works!

I chose to use Property Now as I simply could not afford to pay a hefty commission for selling my property which really was only at the bottom end of the market, I found it easy to navigate, any questions answered quickly and honestly.
If you have a realistic selling price and a good property all it takes is telling the truth and patience, lets face it who knows your place the best! great service, many thanks. Bruce

Hi Bruce, Thank you so much for leaving us a review, we really appreciate the feedback. We are glad we saved you a hefty $20,000 commission. Truth and patience is all it takes, those are our key morals that embodies our business model. Pleasure to have you on board and pleased to hear about your success :) From all of us here at PropertyNow, wishing you all the best.

Successful Sale Easy to Use Systems

I asked 3 different real estate agents to give an appraisal on my property, to gauge it's market value. I used this as the basis for determining the selling price. Achieved a successful sale thanks to Property Now and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Easy to use website, and super helpful phone chat, make using this website an easy decision. I saved approximately $15,000 in traditional commission and paid $899 for the base package plus some add ons.

Very satisfied and would use again.

Hi Lyndon, well, a huge congratulations to you from everyone here at PropertyNow! Those savings are tremendous, and we're so glad we got to be a part of it. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, and such a glowing one at that. You were absolutely wonderful to work with, and hopefully we get to do it again in the future. Kind regards, PropertyNow

Very User-Friendly and Convenient

Property Now is very user-friendly and convenient to use. I have used Property Now twice and intend to continue in the future. They are very efficient, helpful and inexpensive. Well Done!

Thanks Jack- We look forward to working with you again in the future and really appreciate the nice review!Actually, my name is Dan. Not sure what happened there. I did write a positive review, though.

Great way to lease a property

I found Property Now very easy to set up and professional, helpful staff. This is the best way to advertise a property, we had enquiries as soon as it went live! Would do the same in a heartbeat. Thanks Property Now! :-)

The only way to sell your property

PropertyNow is a fantastic way to sell your home with very professional and friendly staff to assist you along the way. Making changes to your listing is easy and updated on all realestate websites very quickly. With the internet doing all of the work for you these days I didn’t see the point in paying an agent $18,000 to sell my home and I’m glad I didn’t. My property sold in six weeks. Nobody knows more about your property than YOU. I strongly recommend listing your property with PropertyNow.

Hi Ben, thanks so much for your review. Congratulations on your sale, your savings and for taking the initiative and selling yourself. We absolutely love that we were able to assist you throughout the process. :) All the best.

Exceptional Service and Result

We had a fantastic experience with PropertyNow. We set up our account Thurs, the ad went live Fri, we had numerous enquiries and have leased our property 2 days later!

Thanks so much for your review here and also TrustPilot Liz, really great to hear from happy customers such as yourself and we really appreciate the reviews!

So glad I went with property now!

I went into this as a mum of two, with no sales experience. With support a phone call away, I was able to sell our family home for the price I was after. With the market not being what it was 12 months ago, I got nerves at times. The Property Now support team, with years of experience, were able to keep me on track, and gave me real advice. Thank you Property now!

Hi C.Grey Perfect, we do believe being a Mum is the hardest job so we are happy to hear that selling was a breeze! We are and always will be and happy to be of service, so congratulations :) We also realised you have posted on both of our review sites, a very thoughtful and geenrous idea. Wishing you all the best with your future endeavours! Kind Regards, PropertyNow

Excellent service

The service at Property Now was wonderful, they answered all my question and were always polite. It was very easy to list my block of land. I had a number of enquiries come through just from listing with them.

Zero communication

I contacted this company via email and phone message and received no response to either enquiry, to date all I have received is marketing material that was not relevant to my enquiry.

Hi Cassie, we're exceptionally responsive and available 7 days a week from 9-6pm QLD time. Were you inquiring about our services or making an enquiry on a property? If on a property, you would have been contacting the owner directly and not our company. :) - We'd absolutely love to investigate this further and find out what's happened. What was the method/s you contacted us on and when? Our contact line is 1300 664 773 and if busy, the line will prompt you to leave a voicemail. Alternatively we have our email, support@propertynow.com.au or SMS support 0408 000 552 - please let us know so we can chase this up for you and find out what's occured.

Excellent service

It was very easy to list my apartment, all enquiries and phone calls were directed to me immediately and the tenant checks were done same day. Saved a lot in unnecessary agent fees.

Hi Nas, we're delighted you enjoy the service and we're very glad to have helped you save money on completely superfluous agent fees. We hope we can do more of the same for you in the future! Kind regards, PropertyNow.

Love ProperyNow

I've used them for two properties now and they are excellent! I had a line up of people wanting to lease my investment properties. The features are useful and add-on services very practical. Will definitely use them again.

Hi Edmond, Thank you very much for leaving us such a positive review :) We are pleased to hear about your continued success. Wishing you all the best with your future endeavours :) Kind Regards, PropertyNow

When you find someone to rent your property, do you them manage it completely yourself? Setting up your own open inspections? If the tenants don’t pay for a few weeks what do you do?
Hi Mariah, you will indeed be acting as property manager/private landlord. This will involve conducting inspections, signing of the lease and dealing directly with the tenant. When there is an issue during the tenancy that can't be resolved directly with the tenant, the process will be the same as what an agent would go through. There are governing bodies that handle disputes, depending on your state and situation. We recommend doing tenant checks before approving a tenant as a precaution (an optional add-on) as well as reference checks either with us or of your own accord to check out the rental history of any applicant before approving them to come into the property. You would also be wanting to collect payslips and bank statement where available. If there is an issue during the tenancy, staff are available to chat with you at any time and run through your best cause of action dependant upon your personal situation and state, as above. :) If you go to www.propertynow.com.au and scroll to the bottom of the page you should see state specific leasing information that will be useful to you. I hope this helps! If you have any further questions you can direct these here, call us on 1300 664 773 or email us at support@propertynow.com.au, 7 days a week. :)

what is included in the $694 cost
Hi Marie, as you've mentioned our core cost is $694 inc GST until sold. With our sale package you'll get an until sold listing on Realestate.com.au, Domain and 7 other Real Estate portals, a professional for sale sign, access to printable brochures, instant forwarding of all enquiries, our 24/7 automated phone enquiry system, unlimited changes and full control over your listing via your account where you can edit at any time, a property value and market report where requested, access to forms and templates where available, online private inspection booking service for buyers and you as well as an offline offer submission form for buyers and the biggest and most important part of our package - advice/support 7 days a week from staff, inclusive of licensed real estate agents, whenever you need it. There's of course absolutely no commission once you do sell also. :) You can read more here: https://www.propertynow.com.au/selling-a-property-privately as well as see a range of our other available addons. We'd absolutely love to chat further and answer any questions you may have. You can email us at sales@propertynow.com.au or give us a ring on 1300 664 773 and press 1 to speak with someone between the hours of 9-6pm QLD time. :) I hope this helps.

Hi, there, heard about PropertyNow a minute ago. Could anyone tell me a rough success rate or whether it is suitable for 'young or family with teens'? What is the cost of selling through Property Now?
Hi Liuxin, our core sale package cost is $694. You can read a list of inclusions here: https://www.propertynow.com.au/selling-a-property-privately - in regards to a success rate, you can view SOLD listings here: https://www.realestate.com.au/agency/property-now-logan-reserve-VFLTYD?activeSort=list-date Unfortunately, we don't have an exact success rate as it's very difficult to get an accurate percentage as we operate Australia wide and owners will sometimes withdraw their properties instead of marking as sold. Our SOLD listings also we're logged with Realestate.com.au when we first started our business. Success in a sale will also be based around how you price your property, the current market in your area and a range of other factors. Productreview, Trustpilot and our Facebook page is a good place to assess the level of success we have from our owners. We'd love to chat with you more or give you a call to chat. You can email us at sales@propertynow.com.au or call 1300 664 773 and press 1 to speak with us at any time. :)Thank you for your prompt reply. I shall use your email to ask a few more questions.Fantastic, thanks for chatting with us Liuxin :)

Similar listings