PropertyNow

PropertyNow (page 2 of 21)

Saved so much money!

Excellent service from Property Now. Always there to answer questions, plenty of forms, and different marketing options. I saved so much money as the basic price is very good. There were added extras for extra cost which were good too and some I would recommend taking up. My property was in South Australia and I was able to ask questions specifically about selling in SA which was very helpful. Took so much of the stress away. I could schedule open inspections at my convenience and at the best times for buyers as well as keeping them open longer. Happy to recommend Property Now. I have also used them for advertising rentals.

Hi Lisa, Wow! Thank you so much for leaving us such a honest and positive review :) We ae very glad to hear that we took a lot of the stress away for you making it smooth sailing! We are wishing you all the best with your future endeavours :) Kind Regards, PropertyNow

Easy to Use and good results

PropertyNow was easy to use and effective.
I listed the residential property for lease on a Friday night.
Three days after on the Monday night I had an open for inspection with 12 - 15 groups.
I received 7 applications and had the property leased by Wednesday night.

Excellent Service/Product

Property now is a great way to sell your property if you are prepared to do some work yourself.
You can tailor the requirements to meet your need and in my opinion a great way to sell a property.
Do you homework, price your property realistically and make sure it looks great when you do an open house.

Positive attributes.

I chose propertynow because they offered a lot of information up front without the need to register with a pushy follow up.
There have been a few problems but they have been quickly resolved

They claim no hidden fees. I asked about being able to take my listing off line for a time and relisting later and was told this was possible. I was not told at that time that they would charge for doing this. Very disappointed .Hi Janice, My apologies you weren't entirely satisfied with the process. The listing fee is until sold or withdrawn, to temporarily withdraw a listing and re-activate it later there is indeed a $20 fee but this is covered in the Knowledge Base along with any possible additional costs for things like Professional Photography, Copywriting or Floorplans. If you contact us at support@propertynow.com.au I can look in to this further for you.I cannot see any "Knowledge Base". I wondered if I had missed it on "Add ons" but on checking I cannot see it there. I asked one of your representatives and was told it was possible to withdraw and relist later. I still believe I should have been told there was a charge at that time. Jan Ford

Better than any rental software real estate agents pay a tone of money for.

I was a real estate agent for many years, owning my own business. This product is better than any rental advertising service that we had available to us. Well done Property Now.

Hi Liz, Awesome! We love reviews like this, we appreciate your honesty and are pleased to hear you were impressed with our service :) Kind Regards, PropertyNow

Saved thousands of dollars

Using this service saved us tens of thousands on real estate agent fees when selling our house. Although I personally think it is quite expensive for essentially facilitating access to realestate.com and domain.com, we did find PropertyNow very easy to deal with and communicative throughout the simple process and we loved the sign for the front of the house which did draw in a couple of interested buyers. I would use them again.

Hi Jo, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased to hear we saved you tens of thousands of dollars selling your house! We are always looking at ways to improve our services, so we appreciate your advice and we wish you all the best with your future endeavours :) Kind Regards, PropertyNow

Excellent service

Re: rental property. Yes I would use this site again, easy access to realestate.com.au with no issues relating to communication with potential tenants.

A Great Service

Property Now gave me the avenue to sell our property. We got the price we wanted and saved a lot of money on Real Estate Agent fees.
I will definitely use them when I have another property to sell.

Hi Jfs, thanks so much for leaving us a review and talking about your experience. Congratulations on selling! We can't wait to have you back again next time. :)

Agent used obscene language on buyer and then hangs up

I made an enquiry this morning regarding an online listing. PropertyNow got back in touch, informed me that I was 'confused' - I must have called the wrong number, despite me calling the one on the listing.
After getting frustrated with me simply telling him what i could see on the listing, he swore at me and finally hung up. Disgraceful behaviour and completely unprofessional.
The same person - who is within senior management at PropertyNow - has emailed me since and threatened to contact my employer if I leave this review.

Highly recommend Property Now

Once again we've been able to successfully lease our property through Property Now in a relatively short period of time. We have used Property Now exclusively for all our rentals for the past 4 years and continue to highly recommend for ease of use and support.

Hi Andrew, thanks so much for leaving us a review. We love having you as a client and appreciate you sticking with us for so long! Fantastic to hear that you're happy with our services and we're excited to continue assisting you with your properties in 2019. :)

Great Idea for Selling in Suberbia but not for Remote Rural Residential Homes

Attempted to sell with Property Now for about 3 months. Had eight enquiries but only 5 inspections and no sensible offers. Company was very helpful and efficient and we would definitely use them if we were selling in a suburban environment in the future. The property which was a 5 year old, 3 bedroom brick veneer on a rurally located 1 acre block sold for the asking price 3 weeks after listing it with an Agent.

Hi Lord, sorry to hear it didn't work for you and appreciative that you rated us based on the service regardless. We have actually sold a number of rural properties and this really should be no barrier but we'll give the feedback some thought and see what more we could do for remote property owners to aid in a quicker sale. Have a great weekend!

Best experience

It was great experience selling with property now they were supportive and very quick responding to all my inquiries. I will do it again and will recommend to anybody do not waste money on real estate agent because you know your house better then anybody else and you put the most efforts to sell then real estate agent because they look after another 10 property the same time but you have only yours. Thanks to property now i have saved over $20,000 and i am glad i did it. Thanks again

Hi Bijan, thanks so much for writing us a review. We're so glad to hear of your success and happy to be a small part of it. Congratulations on taking the initiative and even bigger congratulations from the entire team on your sale and huge savings. It's so great to be able to help Australian's keep their hard earned money in their pocket, where it belongs. Wishing you all the very best.

I used Property Now on recommendation from a friend, and it was the best advice I could ever have re

This process was so easy.
I had no idea how to go about selling my house, but I received all the help I needed extremely quickly.
Signage, flyers and online in a matter of days.

So easy to set up my page, and Property Now did the rest.

I saved approx.$14k on agents fees, and could have open houses when it suited me, not relying on fitting in with an agents schedule.

I received an offer on the 3rd open house, and contracts were exchanged today.

Thanks so much for creating this site, it is fantastic

Hi Anne, what a wonderful review of our services. We get so many referrals and we love that people are talking to their friends and family about our company and how we can help with the selling process. Congratulations on your exchanging of contracts and your huge savings, we're over the moon for you. Wishing you a very happy holiday season and a successful sale. :)Hi Anne, what a wonderful review of our services. We get so many referrals and we love that people are talking to their friends and family about our company and how we can help with the selling process. Congratulations on your exchanging of contracts and your huge savings, we're over the moon for you. Wishing you a very happy holiday season and a successful sale. :)

Perfect

Thankyou for your report. It gives me the information to go ahead and make informed choices regarding the sale of my home.

That's wonderful, Che. Glad to be of service. :) Good luck with the sale of your home and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Saved over $16,000 in commission

We were selling two blocks of land and we had done our research on price. We were sure we could get a result quickly without the services of a real estate agent, even though we are on an extended holiday overseas. We wrote our own advertisement, we took our own photos and uploaded to the PropertyNow website.
Using PropertyNow the blocks had plenty of interest, even before the old house was demolished. Within two weeks we were fielding offers and both properties went to contract in 3 weeks.
In this case there was no service that a real estate agent could have performed that would have justified the commission. We saved about $16,000.
Very happy with the PropertyNow option of listing and advertising. I would not hesitate to use them again in similar circumstances.

Hi Penang, Thank you so much for leaving such a truthful review :) We really appreciate your feedback! Saving $16,000 must be a terrific feeling, you can now go on another holiday! Thank you for choosing the better way to sell. From all of us here at PropertyNow, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)

great service at an affordable price

the team was very helpful. they got my house listed on all the main housing sites very fast. i found it very easy. selling my house was stress free and i would use property now again. cheers

Hi Russ, Thank you very much for leaving us some feedback :) We are glad to hear you found the process easy and stress free, we believe that's how it should be! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Kind Regards, PropertyNow :)

Thanks Property Now

Property Now gave us the opportunity to sell our home without stress. Their processes are straightforward, uploading photos and filling in details is easy, and they have no hidden fees. We are very happy to recommend them.

Hi Fran, Thank you so much for leaving us a review :) We are very happy to hear your experience with selling your own home was stress free, that's how it should be! :P We would like to offer our personal congratulations for this wonderful achievement. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Kind Regards, PropertyNow

Offers selling control

They are a great team very friendly and helpful. Property now offers a range of services to assist you in selling so you can be in control of your own property. Then there is the bonus of no commission. A great way to sell.

Hi Gloria, we're delighted to hear that you're so happy with our team, and our product. We're very happy that you've had success with us, and really hope to work with you again in the future! Have a great day! Kind regards, PropertyNow.

Success again!

This the 4th time I have had success with propertynow, Can’t recommend them highly enough. Easy and streamlined and so much cheaper than using an agent!

Hi Sky, Awesome! Thank you so much for using PropertyNow. We appreciate your continued business and would like to personally congratulate you on your continued success! Wishing you all the best for your future endeavours :) Kind Regards, PropertyNow

Great way to sell

PropertyNow have been very helpful throughout our whole sale process. It has been so much more peaceful without going through a Real Estate Agent and we have felt so much more in control throughout the whole process. It was also great to get to actually talk to the people buying our house. We would definitely go through you again for any future house sales and have recommended you to our friends, who have been equally impressed with you. Thanks PropertyNow.

Hi Gecko, Thank you so much for leaving us such an awesome review, we really appreciate such positive feedback :) We are glad we were helpful throughout the whole process and it was peaceful compared to a traditional real estate agent! Thank you so much again for leaving us a review and recommending us to your friends! Kind Regards, PropertyNow

When you find someone to rent your property, do you them manage it completely yourself? Setting up your own open inspections? If the tenants don’t pay for a few weeks what do you do?
Hi Mariah, you will indeed be acting as property manager/private landlord. This will involve conducting inspections, signing of the lease and dealing directly with the tenant. When there is an issue during the tenancy that can't be resolved directly with the tenant, the process will be the same as what an agent would go through. There are governing bodies that handle disputes, depending on your state and situation. We recommend doing tenant checks before approving a tenant as a precaution (an optional add-on) as well as reference checks either with us or of your own accord to check out the rental history of any applicant before approving them to come into the property. You would also be wanting to collect payslips and bank statement where available. If there is an issue during the tenancy, staff are available to chat with you at any time and run through your best cause of action dependant upon your personal situation and state, as above. :) If you go to www.propertynow.com.au and scroll to the bottom of the page you should see state specific leasing information that will be useful to you. I hope this helps! If you have any further questions you can direct these here, call us on 1300 664 773 or email us at support@propertynow.com.au, 7 days a week. :)

what is included in the $694 cost
Hi Marie, as you've mentioned our core cost is $694 inc GST until sold. With our sale package you'll get an until sold listing on Realestate.com.au, Domain and 7 other Real Estate portals, a professional for sale sign, access to printable brochures, instant forwarding of all enquiries, our 24/7 automated phone enquiry system, unlimited changes and full control over your listing via your account where you can edit at any time, a property value and market report where requested, access to forms and templates where available, online private inspection booking service for buyers and you as well as an offline offer submission form for buyers and the biggest and most important part of our package - advice/support 7 days a week from staff, inclusive of licensed real estate agents, whenever you need it. There's of course absolutely no commission once you do sell also. :) You can read more here: https://www.propertynow.com.au/selling-a-property-privately as well as see a range of our other available addons. We'd absolutely love to chat further and answer any questions you may have. You can email us at sales@propertynow.com.au or give us a ring on 1300 664 773 and press 1 to speak with someone between the hours of 9-6pm QLD time. :) I hope this helps.

Hi, there, heard about PropertyNow a minute ago. Could anyone tell me a rough success rate or whether it is suitable for 'young or family with teens'? What is the cost of selling through Property Now?
Hi Liuxin, our core sale package cost is $694. You can read a list of inclusions here: https://www.propertynow.com.au/selling-a-property-privately - in regards to a success rate, you can view SOLD listings here: https://www.realestate.com.au/agency/property-now-logan-reserve-VFLTYD?activeSort=list-date Unfortunately, we don't have an exact success rate as it's very difficult to get an accurate percentage as we operate Australia wide and owners will sometimes withdraw their properties instead of marking as sold. Our SOLD listings also we're logged with Realestate.com.au when we first started our business. Success in a sale will also be based around how you price your property, the current market in your area and a range of other factors. Productreview, Trustpilot and our Facebook page is a good place to assess the level of success we have from our owners. We'd love to chat with you more or give you a call to chat. You can email us at sales@propertynow.com.au or call 1300 664 773 and press 1 to speak with us at any time. :)Thank you for your prompt reply. I shall use your email to ask a few more questions.Fantastic, thanks for chatting with us Liuxin :)

Similar listings