Propper

Leasing (Tenant)

I know Penny hasn’t been with Propper for that long, given the short period I have dealt with her, I can gladly say, she has been the best agent I have dealt with while leasing through propper. Her communication and fast response is prompt and on point. Her ability to get things done is on a whole different level compared to other agents from propper I have dealt with. In saying that, I thank her for all the assistance throughout leasing with propper and I commend her for her work ability to go above and beyond.

Regards,
Ramai

WWG

WWGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and professional service

Our investment property at Griffin, Qld is managed by Jamieson Lloyd. He is a true professional in the business, he keeps the right balance between the tenants and the agent, he chooses the right tradespeople for repairs and maintenance work and follows up on their work.
Communication is regular and always with prompt replies.
Compared to other agents Propper is a fresh wind in the industry

Geoff

GeoffHunter Region, NSW

Very happy with Propper

Recently re let our unit with Propper. There advice was to tidy the unit a little if at all possible. In consultation with them we did that and re let the unit in the first week for 20% more than expected. Well organised and good communication.

Anita

AnitaSydney, NSW

Great service and always available for help and support.

The team are great and friendly and always willing to help. Things were always sorted out if I had a question. As this was my first time doing everything online there were no issues. Thank you very much for making my move so easy.

Misleading, little respect to clients' time

I made an appointment with Propper, online. I received multiple confirming emails including one from the person I was to meet, and background information. An email indicated I will receive a call at the designated time. No call, no email indicating that a call is not coming or an attempt to reschedule, no reply to my emails seeking clarification about the appointment. This is during a work day. No respect for potential clients' time. I will take my two properties to a different management company.

Shivan R.

Shivan R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not recommended

Had a very bad experience dealing through this agency as a tenant. Had the owner backout of deal with less than a weeks notice before move in. Though it may not be directly on Propper as the owner pulled the deal, a lack in professionalism and communication when something like this happens is on Propper. As the tenant I should not be the one to followup on things like reason for cancellation, has rent been refunded, has rtba claim been put in or cancelling a smoke alarm inspection which you as the agent has setup.

0/5 if it was an option. Will not recommend (unless you're a owner)

Travis

TravisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

I have recently had the pleasure of dealing with Luke from propper real estate.
At all time he was prompt. Efficient and friendly
Answered all questions and requirements quickly
Very happy. And would reccomend you give them a go.

HNB

HNBSydney, NSW

Great company for stress-free management

Propper have the right model for managing properties. Finally an agency that understands property management and provides the expected level of service. The manager always respond on time. Repairs are attended to and routine inspections are actually completed routinely. The agent seems well informed and provides us with guidance inline with the rules nad regulations. I would gladly recommend Propper to all investors.

Ray No

Ray NoSydney, NSW

Legitly legendary

Responsive staffs + very professional services. Propper has saved me from a dodgy agent in a tricky situation. Ash and team handled it like a pro! That really gave me a peace of mind. I wish all managing agents can be like Propper. Highly recommend.

Just perfect

Excellent service, will recommend Propper on any day. Easy applying for the property and easy moving in as well. Very responsive and as such will highly recommended others as well.

Maz

Maz

Excellent service - over and above

We have been with Propper since their start years ago. They have been superb in their level of customer service and support. I can only highly recommend Ash and his team.

Rebecca A.

Rebecca A.Sydney, NSW

Not great service at all!

The moving in process was simple as it always is when people want to take your money, but try getting your money back, which includes the overpaid rent we paid and the bond.

Advised that there were bugs in the light, wardrobes needed cleaning and window frames needed cleaning.
Really??? I had the place thoroughly cleaned and Propper had open houses while we were moving out and even after we had returned the keys, they inspect after we return the keys and come up with all this crap??

Why is it we never had any complaints when the house was inspected after 3 months of us living there and even the owners used to visit and say how clean the place was!

Definitely not a company we would ever use or recommend

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service and great experience. Easy to apply for new property. Put their customers first and explain each and everything about property in detail. I highly recommended others as well.

Friendly and Professional

Great communication, kept up to date when applying and leasing a new property.

Professional and friendly customer service.

Efficient and easy process when applying for new property.

Happy to recommend them to anyone renting.

Lisk

Lisk

Don't use anyone else

Propper was so great. Seamless process, efficient and regular communication. They have made our lives so much easier in renting our new investment property. We would recommend them without a doubt.

Greate customer careing

Greate service, client orinted
Prompt reply, professional in rental property, using digital and modern technology to communicate client in the way make it faster and easier, competitive service in NSW, I am not sure about other states.

ShelleyM

ShelleyMSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Under Covid19, we found ourselves looking for a rental property, had an appointment with Propper, viewed the property, put in our application and where kept in the loop via email thru the whole process, it was quick, easy, efficient even down to signing the lease on line. Would recommend this Agent to anyone looking to rent or that has a rental - great friendly, never a problem service.

Pioneer of rather a traditional business

Very hands-on CEO, and sharp focus of him on this relatively new business model.
Trust the team's dedication along with persistence in details would surely secure a much bright future of the business!

Chloe

Chloe

Propper is the future of property management

I have been super impressed since moving my property to propper management. The ease of communication through their online channels are fantastic. They continually keep you informed of what is happening with your property but also the market to enable you to make the right decision for you and your tenants. It is also super cost effective and by far cheaper than any traditional model. They put landlords first and I foresee myself moving away from them in the future. I will definitely be looking to move any properties to them to lease in the future.

Fantastic to deal with

We having been dealing with Jamieson in the Queensland branch, we have only good things to say about him as he has kept us up to date with any issues relating to our property, and followed up with the results afterwards. All communication has been prompt and polite. We would certainly not have any problem with recommending him to other property owners, a pleasure to deal with.

kriztoefa

kriztoefaasked

Can anyone comment on an experience where the pressure was really on for Propper?

It's clear many people are very happy with what appears to be fairly day-to-day property management tasks and pricing. I would like to know anyone's experience when things go wrong - and a really skilled expert is required. I've scanned reviews but no luck finding this type of review.

For example: a demanding tenant, a tenant who isn't taking care of the property or paying rent, taking an issue through NCAT, a property with extended vacancy or issues with strata (owners corp). Or from the tenant's perspective, a non-responsive owner when non-essential but important repairs are required.

I'm keen to save money and work with a reliable provider - but the real value for me is when things go wrong and I need specialist expertise including tactics and deep technical (eg. legal) support (ie. peace of mind).

Thank you.

Ross family.
Ross family.

I have yet to experience any situation which could be called stressful, but I am currently talking to the agent re the re tenanting of the property after the current tenants move out. I wish to do some renovations after the place is vacated.A quick refurbishment of the bathroom and some cupboard work in the kitchen. In my conversations with the agent he seems a bit reluctant to be flexible on inspections and re advertising. I know prospective tenants like to see photos of the property, but surely all normal photos could be shown with a note that the bathroom is being refurbished, with a finish date on this project, so that anyone looking at the photos would know that the bathroom was going to be clean and with new tiles and fittings. If the prospective tenant was still unsure, an inspection of the property, even while the renovations (which will take approximately 10 days) were in progress should set any doubts to rest. The agent found this concept difficult to understand as they seem to have a formula for re letting and like to stick to it, and prefer to wait to take photos after the work was finished. This means that the advertising would be delayed by at least 10 days and the re occupation of the property would also be delayed by the same time. This is not acceptable to me. I did explain this to the agent but it remains to be seen if my instructions are acted upon.
Your question my be better answered after the renovation and re letting of my property. I hope this helps.

Mandy

Mandyasked

Whats the average fee required for strata managing 4 units please in Malaga?

Fired Up
Fired Up

How about contacting them directly rather than asking an independent Review site.

Get an answer from our members and Propper representatives

Propper offers a property management service of the 21st century, as they’re office-free and conduct a portion of property management tasks remotely. Propper claims that this leads to lower overheads, flowing on to customers in the form of a lower fee.

There are also no contracts, and Propper allows you to cancel at any time, giving 24 hours notice.

Some of the services Propper provides

If you’re looking for assistance with managing your property, Property can help with the following:

• Service from a your own personal Relationship Manager
  • Daily rental income payments to property owners (compared to the usual monthly payment method)
  • An online landlord portal, which allows you to access the details of your investment
  • Up to four routine regular inspections annually.