Propper

4.9

Lisk

Lisk

Don't use anyone else

Propper was so great. Seamless process, efficient and regular communication. They have made our lives so much easier in renting our new investment property. We would recommend them without a doubt.

Greate customer careing

Greate service, client orinted
Prompt reply, professional in rental property, using digital and modern technology to communicate client in the way make it faster and easier, competitive service in NSW, I am not sure about other states.

ShelleyM

ShelleyMSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Under Covid19, we found ourselves looking for a rental property, had an appointment with Propper, viewed the property, put in our application and where kept in the loop via email thru the whole process, it was quick, easy, efficient even down to signing the lease on line. Would recommend this Agent to anyone looking to rent or that has a rental - great friendly, never a problem service.

Find out how Propper compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Pioneer of rather a traditional business

Very hands-on CEO, and sharp focus of him on this relatively new business model.
Trust the team's dedication along with persistence in details would surely secure a much bright future of the business!

Chloe

Chloe

Propper is the future of property management

I have been super impressed since moving my property to propper management. The ease of communication through their online channels are fantastic. They continually keep you informed of what is happening with your property but also the market to enable you to make the right decision for you and your tenants. It is also super cost effective and by far cheaper than any traditional model. They put landlords first and I foresee myself moving away from them in the future. I will definitely be looking to move any properties to them to lease in the future.

Fantastic to deal with

We having been dealing with Jamieson in the Queensland branch, we have only good things to say about him as he has kept us up to date with any issues relating to our property, and followed up with the results afterwards. All communication has been prompt and polite. We would certainly not have any problem with recommending him to other property owners, a pleasure to deal with.

Aileen

AileenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Impressed with this Company

I stumbled on this company by chance and I am glad I did. I was offered 6 months of Nil Management Fees which was enough for me to change from my current agent. Business has been conducted over the phone and via emails. I have had no issues or concerns with the management of my property.

Excellent service from their friendly staff very Happy with the move me in services.

Applied for a property through Propper and they replied instantly and kept me in the loop, loved their services, pretty much when the agents knew you knew, staff were really friendly.

Pia D.

Pia D.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

My block of apartments has been managed by PROPPER now for 6 months and I’m very impressed ! Excellent service and prompt problem solving by all staff. Look for to a long association with this company.

Raj P.

Raj P.South East Queensland, QLD

Rude and unprofessional service, shows favouritism and possibly racist.

Why not reply to rental applicants?
No one was good enough?
Yet property still listed...
Rude and unprofessional service.
This business needs to be transparent and honest.
Sorry but these people seem to be racist or bigoted.

Mona

MonaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best service ever!

I have had such an amazing experience with Propper. They are so professional and make you feel so comfortable. I have use different agencies before and no one compares to their level of customer service and pricing. The best!

Ann

AnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If only I’ve found Propper earlier, it will save me a lot griefs

In comparison to my previous agents, dealing with Propper is walk in the park.
Everything is easy and no hassle. They understand from a landlord perspective either from speaking to them in person or their portal online. I would recommend to my friends and family.

Fantastic service

I would highly recommend Propper. I came across them out of luck really. We now have our first tenants in and the whole process has been trouble free. Looking forward to working with Propper in the future.

Inder

InderSydney, NSW

The payment system

The payment system cannot track the rental in a timely manner . Our rental has been delayed four or five times without any explanation. The landlord needs to keep eyes on the due date of rental, which is a bit frustrating. Sometimes, we can’t even reach our property manager cos she is busy with no call and no messages. Very frustrating. If Propoer getting more customers, then propper should hire more properties managers instead of one person looking after A large amount of units .

Very professional with prompt service

From start Propper was very professional with focus on prompt service is evident. I am very pleased with ongoing service provided by Relationship Manager. Happy that I made right decision to appoint Propper for property management

Rod

RodSydney, NSW

Highly Recommended

I engaged Propper to be my managing agent because the previous agent was terrible. Since Propper took over, it has been completely hassle free. My tenant recently vacated and Propper had a new tenant for me and moved in within 1 week. Excellent communication and service. I could not recomend any more highly.

Juan G.

Juan G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommended to choose Propper management.

I know about Propper through my friends' introduction. This company is different from the intermediary I used before. It is more professional and efficient. TEAM has a clear division of labor at each stage. All details are told in detail. You know what they are doing ,Glad to have chosen the right management company this time
Highly recommended to choose Propper management.

Excellent Customer Service

Ever since my property managed by Propper I have been thoroughly impressed with their professionalism and friendliness. For example, Propper provided and outstanding service over the Christmas New Year period, my property was leased within a week. In contrast, other Property Managers leave their customers in the lurch during the festive season.
Highly recommend Propper Management.

Good initiative - solve problems quickly

Propper quickly found me a suitable tenant to replace the one that left. Very quick turn-around. Also damage to my property from the storms was resolved quickly and smoothly. Have two properties with Propper and been with them for over one year. Much better than my previous managers

Good response and fast service

When it came to renting a property the process was simple and the staff were helpful. Whenever we have an issue with the property there is a quick response to our submissions.

kriztoefa

kriztoefaasked

Can anyone comment on an experience where the pressure was really on for Propper?

It's clear many people are very happy with what appears to be fairly day-to-day property management tasks and pricing. I would like to know anyone's experience when things go wrong - and a really skilled expert is required. I've scanned reviews but no luck finding this type of review.

For example: a demanding tenant, a tenant who isn't taking care of the property or paying rent, taking an issue through NCAT, a property with extended vacancy or issues with strata (owners corp). Or from the tenant's perspective, a non-responsive owner when non-essential but important repairs are required.

I'm keen to save money and work with a reliable provider - but the real value for me is when things go wrong and I need specialist expertise including tactics and deep technical (eg. legal) support (ie. peace of mind).

Thank you.

Ross family.
Ross family.

I have yet to experience any situation which could be called stressful, but I am currently talking to the agent re the re tenanting of the property after the current tenants move out. I wish to do some renovations after the place is vacated.A quick refurbishment of the bathroom and some cupboard work in the kitchen. In my conversations with the agent he seems a bit reluctant to be flexible on inspections and re advertising. I know prospective tenants like to see photos of the property, but surely all normal photos could be shown with a note that the bathroom is being refurbished, with a finish date on this project, so that anyone looking at the photos would know that the bathroom was going to be clean and with new tiles and fittings. If the prospective tenant was still unsure, an inspection of the property, even while the renovations (which will take approximately 10 days) were in progress should set any doubts to rest. The agent found this concept difficult to understand as they seem to have a formula for re letting and like to stick to it, and prefer to wait to take photos after the work was finished. This means that the advertising would be delayed by at least 10 days and the re occupation of the property would also be delayed by the same time. This is not acceptable to me. I did explain this to the agent but it remains to be seen if my instructions are acted upon.
Your question my be better answered after the renovation and re letting of my property. I hope this helps.

Mandy

Mandyasked

Whats the average fee required for strata managing 4 units please in Malaga?

Fired Up
Fired Up

How about contacting them directly rather than asking an independent Review site.

Get an answer from our members and Propper representatives