Propper
See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Propper

Charles
CharlesSydney, NSW

Extremely disappointing

Gregory L.
Gregory L.

Lease of Our Investment property!

Francesca Smith leasing territory manager did outstanding job finding us new tenants for our investment quick and keep us informed day and night as she did outstanding job for us and would highly recommend her 5 Star rating !!

Chenyao Zhu
Chenyao ZhuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend the Propper Property to all investment property owners.

Rod
RodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not enough time to take on new clients

I got in touch with Popper on their website and used their 'book a call' option to manage my property. I received a confirmation to let me know that I would get a call at 3pm and I was asked to confirm, which I did. At 3pm I made myself available and proceeded to wait ..... for an hour and 20 minutes. Still no call. I figure that if I can't get them to call me when I am trying to give them my business, then what hope do my prospective tenants have when they need to log in a call for repairs. I now have a property manager that not only returns my calls but meets in person to discuss how we can move forward to get my property rented.

Tom L.
Tom L.South East Queensland, QLD

Jamieson from Propper QLD is fantastic

Jamieson is great, as first time investors he is always ready to reassure us with any question no matter how little. He is extremely responsive and always keeps us in the loop.

Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Relationship Manager to say the least! **SUPERMAN!!!**

Valentin M.
Valentin M.South East Queensland, QLD

Very proffesional and helpful

Upon moving into a rental property in Ipswich, Queensland managed by Jamieson Lloyd at Propper Queensland, were are highly satisfied by the service and quality of the company. Propper Queensland was very helpful, approachable and made sure all of our maintenance needs were met.

David S.
David S.Sydney, NSW

Very Professional, Accountable, Responsive and Knowledgeable

I have been using Propper for a number or years now, they provide a very cost affective and excellent service. They have exceeded my expectations and would not hesitate to recommend them to any property investor

• Incentivised Review No

Professional and helpful to overseas owner

With help from Propper, especially Jamieson Lloyd, I succeeded to lease my house in QLD for a few years. Propper is so professional and focused on property management - most photos are brilliant which helps to find my new tenant in a few days; Propper also helps to maintain my house in good condition throughout the year. Jamieson is patent, listening & helpful, I wish I can I find my 2nd house soon & pass it to him for help. Propper is highly recommended and would give peace to overseas owners.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Highly recommend this company!

I cannot fault this company. From start to finish I have had all my expectations met and more. With no hidden fees, clear communication and professionalism, I was left having the best experience renting out my property. I cannot recommend Propper highly enough. If you are looking for great service and a professional property management team behind you, then these are the guys to choose. Special mention to Jamieson Lloyd for all your hard work and time. Thank you.

The Shorts

Leasing (Tenant)

I know Penny hasn’t been with Propper for that long, given the short period I have dealt with her, I can gladly say, she has been the best agent I have dealt with while leasing through propper. Her communication and fast response is prompt and on point. Her ability to get things done is on a whole different level compared to other agents from propper I have dealt with. In saying that, I thank her for all the assistance throughout leasing with propper and I commend her for her work ability to go above and beyond.

Regards,
Ramai

WWG
WWGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and professional service

Our investment property at Griffin, Qld is managed by Jamieson Lloyd. He is a true professional in the business, he keeps the right balance between the tenants and the agent, he chooses the right tradespeople for repairs and maintenance work and follows up on their work.
Communication is regular and always with prompt replies.
Compared to other agents Propper is a fresh wind in the industry

Geoff
GeoffHunter Region, NSW

Very happy with Propper

Recently re let our unit with Propper. There advice was to tidy the unit a little if at all possible. In consultation with them we did that and re let the unit in the first week for 20% more than expected. Well organised and good communication.

Anita
AnitaSydney, NSW

Great service and always available for help and support.

The team are great and friendly and always willing to help. Things were always sorted out if I had a question. As this was my first time doing everything online there were no issues. Thank you very much for making my move so easy.

• Incentivised Review No

Misleading, little respect to clients' time

I made an appointment with Propper, online. I received multiple confirming emails including one from the person I was to meet, and background information. An email indicated I will receive a call at the designated time. No call, no email indicating that a call is not coming or an attempt to reschedule, no reply to my emails seeking clarification about the appointment. This is during a work day. No respect for potential clients' time. I will take my two properties to a different management company.

UnhappyCust
UnhappyCustasked

Hi. Do you manage small blocks or. Block of 7 flats? What's the best way to get in touch for rates etc. Thanks Chris

kriztoefa
kriztoefaasked

Can anyone comment on an experience where the pressure was really on for Propper?

It's clear many people are very happy with what appears to be fairly day-to-day property management tasks and pricing. I would like to know anyone's experience when things go wrong - and a really skilled expert is required. I've scanned reviews but no luck finding this type of review.

For example: a demanding tenant, a tenant who isn't taking care of the property or paying rent, taking an issue through NCAT, a property with extended vacancy or issues with strata (owners corp). Or from the tenant's perspective, a non-responsive owner when non-essential but important repairs are required.

I'm keen to save money and work with a reliable provider - but the real value for me is when things go wrong and I need specialist expertise including tactics and deep technical (eg. legal) support (ie. peace of mind).

Thank you.

Ross family.
Ross family.
Mandy
Mandyasked

Whats the average fee required for strata managing 4 units please in Malaga?

Fired Up
Fired Up

How about contacting them directly rather than asking an independent Review site.

Get an answer from our members and Propper representatives

Propper offers a property management service of the 21st century, as they’re office-free and conduct a portion of property management tasks remotely. Propper claims that this leads to lower overheads, flowing on to customers in the form of a lower fee.

There are also no contracts, and Propper allows you to cancel at any time, giving 24 hours notice.

Propper Services

If you’re looking for assistance with managing your property, Propper can help with the following:

• Service from a your own personal Relationship Manager.
  • Daily rental income payments to property owners (compared to the usual monthly payment method).
  • An online landlord portal, which allows you to access the details of your investment.
  • Up to four routine regular inspections annually.