Propper

Propper

Great Experience

I have been dealing with Proper for over a year now and it has been extremely pleasant. Finding tenants , transitions , managing and maintenance has been running without hiccups. Communication is top notch as well. Thus far it’s been hassle free and professionally managed. - Russel

I was able to install a Propper tenant

Finding the right tenant can sometimes be difficult as can managing the tenant owner agent interface. Propper is the answer to all these issues. Dealing with the team at Propper has been a pleasure, they are knowledgeable, responsive, polite and professional and have taken the hassle out of this landlords life. Looking for an alternative?.....have a proper look at Propper

Professional and efficient.

No hesitation in recommending Propper, in fact I already have. So glad we chose Propper to let our property. They were great to work with. They took care of everything, and communicated with us regarding every step. We did very little, just what we were looking for. Truly excellent service. Will use them again.

Exceptional Customer Service

Customer service was the best I've ever received. I've been with local leasing agents for many years now and none come close to the level of service you receive from Propper. The transition to them was seamless. They handled everything with the previous agents and were able to get the keys off them within the day. They took new photos (with virtual staging) that day too and had the listing up online all within 24 hours. Signing all documentation was so easy, with all their processes online. I didn't have to print off/scan any documents, signatures were also completed online too. The whole process was so simple. Whilst listing your property, you don't have to worry once about following up with them. They will give you updates along the way. I couldn't recommend them enough.

Property management

Fantastic service, great communication and easy to deal with. Highly recommend them to look after your investment property. Very prompt at getting us new tennants when we needed them with minimal fuss. 5 star

Outstanding Company

We would throughly recommend Propper, the team are wonderful. They made the process of renting our house so easy, nothing is too much trouble. They communicate through each step, we have peace of mind that they are looking after our property.

Very impressed!

We signed up with Propper after having an empty rental property for several weeks and few people attending the open for inspections. As soon as we singed with Propper - we had many more interested parties attending the open for inspections and after 2 weeks we have tenants for out property. the lines of communication have been very good and we are very impressed with the service compared to an estate agent

My unit was rented after its 1st inspection time!

So far so good. Very efficient service my unit was vacant for 1 week and got an application that went to tenancy on its 1st inspection. So far I'm very happy.

Terrible

We had a bad experience with Propper and almost nothing was actually done properly. Do not be tricked by 'no charge trials' or lowered fees, in the end they cost us arm and a leg. They do not align internally, they do not understand business communications, they do not accept mistakes, they do not learn from mistakes, they are not after owner's interests, they are not problem solvers and they do not employ experience. One thing they do, they think very highly of themselves and the work they do. I would say: if your expectation is zero Kelvin or you have a '4 wall box' that you are renting out in NSW and you get a low fee, their services might satisfy.
Few failures that come to my mind: forgot to erect rental sign for 10 days into advertising until we reminded; forgot to include our special conditions which were sent 5 days prior to them signing the rental agreement; did not do a walk through to tenants, which caused numerous issues for us; did not get ECR signed by tenants (I had to remind 1 month later); used a NSW ICR instead of a QLD ECR, because of a flooding (they mostly caused) in the house they made a 'routine' inspection after 15 days into the lease (not actually allowed before 3 months) and then forgot to report on the flood damage itself in the inspection report (this one almost funny); played ping pong of discussions between tenants and owner with minimal if any filter and resolution on their side, missed pool checmicals payment by tenants from the lease, 'witnessed' signatures on the rental agreement few days earlier than actual signatures, did not share major documents unless was requested, etc. etc. etc.... Propper became a liability for us. My lessons learned (and advice to owners) as well: always put on signed documents with agents your special conditions before you approve any tenants, emails and discussions could not save us, your agents might sign a standard rental agreement at a blink of an eye.. One thing I will give to Propper is that their use of IT is good (though this obviously let's them witness signatures days before!).

Customer service excellence

Melissa Ferla and the leasing team at Propper have exceeded my expectations with the organising of repairs to my unit from previous tenants and updates of new tenant applications.

I particularly liked the way I had regular emails,reports, texts and phone calls keeping me up to date with what was happening.

I didn’t feel like was being forgotten about, and my best interests were being looked after.

High Quality, and Disruptive Specialists

The communication, response and overall treatment I received was noteworthy. In the event of minor stumbles, there was prompt follow up and quality effort undertaken. Overall, a strong agency for property management.

Great property managers.

The ‘Propper’ team for the job. Thanks to a well connected team, they found me tenants in a short time and manged the entire process for me while I was away interstate. I had continued support and representation from start to tenancy. Thanks guys!
Rose (Drummoyne)

A++ Service with all staff working hard to get me the best outcome and quick

Best thing i ever did was to hire Propper to lease my property. Very comprehensively undertaken in a professional and efficient manner!! i would buy more properties if i could to let them manage my property.

Great People and Great Service

The people at Propper are very efficient and good at what they do and keep us informed along the way. Every item in the house is well documented together with pictures. I just recently nominated them to manage our properties and am very satisfied. Won’t hesitate to nominate them to anyone looking for property management.

Efficient and professional

Leasi advertised and secured a suitable tenant for us in 2 days, we are very happy with the result, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for property management.

Examplary customer service - One of the best

I took my time & conducted research before engaging Propper.

From the initial engagement through to negotiations & finally the close out process - in terms of signing up a tenant - Propper have exceeded all expectations.

I cant recommend them highly enough.
The entire process has been seamless, professional & efficient.

Top marks to the entire Propper team.
You should be very proud Ash!

AAAA++++

They are outstanding, great people to have working for you

These guys are really good at what they do. They are efficient & on the ball with every part of the process of renting your property. You won’t go wrong with Propper.

Great service from a letting agent

I initially considered Propper as I liked the fact they were 100% focused on lettings. My previous experience of letting my investment properties in the past using agents that do both sales and lettings was far from ideal so it was time to look elsewhere. I have now used Propper for two different properties and continue to be impressed by their proactive approach. I would highly recommend Propper to any landlords.

Wish I found them sooner!

These guys are fantastic!We've moved all our properties over to them after testing one.Their service was second to no one.Their digital first model and single all inclusive fee is unbeatable

Exceptional and Professional

I am new to the investment property market and Propper have made my first experience a wonderful one. My property was tenanted within 2 weeks of being advertised. They have explained every step of the way clearly, have been very professional and very affordable. I will be recommending them to anyone looking to go into the property investment market.