2Propper

Propper

208 reviews · Statistics

94% · 19512 · 6%

As of May 28th 2018, Leasi rebranded to become Propper.

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kat M
Kat MNSWSydney, NSW33 posts

Utterly useless

As far as property management and leasing goes this lot is useless. Turned up to an open home where a sign on the door says remove your shoes and the agent has his shoes on on the brand new carpet and letting everyone in the place with shoes on. Guy looked like he had just woke up wearing his PJs. He knew nothing about the place and blamed it on not being his management. Jokers.
Gaurav
GauravVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC10 posts

[Name Removed] from Propper ( being taken over by Areal) is the worst property manager - He never responds or actions. The owners are left to them selves and have to follow up for months and escalate to get [Name Removed] to respond
Thomas Mc
Thomas Mc2 posts

Happy with my leasing agent

I chose Propper over a year ago and the onboarding was great. Found a good list of prospective tenant which I chose one (the best one I think). Helped me well when it came time to increase the rent prior to the tenant signing another lease.

The best thing about Propper is the cheap leasing fee and good communication from the leasing agent.

Jane
JaneVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jaime B.
Jaime B.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cant wait 2 exit rental
Cant wait 2 exit rental

The worst agent

Without a doubt, the worst agent I have ever come across in my time renting. Irrespective of which "relationship manager" was looking after the rental property, they all only care for the landlord. We have had numerous issues that have not been addressed and despite asking for them to come and do an inspection to see the issues for themselves, they won't.

Do not rent a property off Propper!

Charles
CharlesNSWSydney, NSW9 posts

Gregory L.
Gregory L.2 posts

Lease of Our Investment property!

Francesca Smith leasing territory manager did outstanding job finding us new tenants for our investment quick and keep us informed day and night as she did outstanding job for us and would highly recommend her 5 Star rating !!
Chenyao Zhu
Chenyao ZhuVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rod
RodQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not enough time to take on new clients

I got in touch with Popper on their website and used their 'book a call' option to manage my property. I received a confirmation to let me know that I would get a call at 3pm and I was asked to confirm, which I did. At 3pm I made myself available and proceeded to wait ..... for an hour and 20 minutes. Still no call. I figure that if I can't get them to call me when I am trying to give them my business, then what hope do my prospective tenants have when they need to log in a call for repairs. I now have a property manager that not only returns my calls but meets in person to discuss how we can move forward to get my property rented.
Tom L.
Tom L.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jamieson from Propper QLD is fantastic

Jamieson is great, as first time investors he is always ready to reassure us with any question no matter how little. He is extremely responsive and always keeps us in the loop.
Rachel
RachelQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Valentin M.
Valentin M.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very proffesional and helpful

Upon moving into a rental property in Ipswich, Queensland managed by Jamieson Lloyd at Propper Queensland, were are highly satisfied by the service and quality of the company. Propper Queensland was very helpful, approachable and made sure all of our maintenance needs were met.
David S.
David S.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Very Professional, Accountable, Responsive and Knowledgeable

I have been using Propper for a number or years now, they provide a very cost affective and excellent service. They have exceeded my expectations and would not hesitate to recommend them to any property investor
Seb N.
Seb N.

Professional and helpful to overseas owner

With help from Propper, especially Jamieson Lloyd, I succeeded to lease my house in QLD for a few years. Propper is so professional and focused on property management - most photos are brilliant which helps to find my new tenant in a few days; Propper also helps to maintain my house in good condition throughout the year. Jamieson is patent, listening & helpful, I wish I can I find my 2nd house soon & pass it to him for help. Propper is highly recommended and would give peace to overseas owners.

UnhappyCust
UnhappyCust

Hi. Do you manage small blocks or. Block of 7 flats? What's the best way to get in touch for rates etc. Thanks Chris

kriztoefa
kriztoefa

Can anyone comment on an experience where the pressure was really on for Propper?

It's clear many people are very happy with what appears to be fairly day-to-day property management tasks and pricing. I would like to know anyone's experience when things go wrong - and a really skilled expert is required. I've scanned reviews but no luck finding this type of review.

For example: a demanding tenant, a tenant who isn't taking care of the property or paying rent, taking an issue through NCAT, a property with extended vacancy or issues with strata (owners corp). Or from the tenant's perspective, a non-responsive owner when non-essential but important repairs are required.

I'm keen to save money and work with a reliable provider - but the real value for me is when things go wrong and I need specialist expertise including tactics and deep technical (eg. legal) support (ie. peace of mind).

Thank you.

Ross family.
Ross family.
Mandy
Mandy

Whats the average fee required for strata managing 4 units please in Malaga?

Fired Up
Fired Up

How about contacting them directly rather than asking an independent Review site.

Propper offers a property management service of the 21st century, as they’re office-free and conduct a portion of property management tasks remotely. Propper claims that this leads to lower overheads, flowing on to customers in the form of a lower fee.

There are also no contracts, and Propper allows you to cancel at any time, giving 24 hours notice.

Propper Services

If you’re looking for assistance with managing your property, Propper can help with the following:

• Service from a your own personal Relationship Manager.
  • Daily rental income payments to property owners (compared to the usual monthly payment method).
  • An online landlord portal, which allows you to access the details of your investment.
  • Up to four routine regular inspections annually.
CategoryStrata & Property Management Services and Real Estate Agents