Propper

Great first experience

PROPPER made the complete experience totally hassle-free. They truly are good at what they do, as advertised. True professionals. As a new landlord, I am very pleased with the level of service they have provided. Got our first tenant for the property in 2 days after the first open house. A big thanks to Cooper and Sam for all your effort.

Great realestate services

Provide great service and are very informative with everything. Love the way all all problems are handled. They are very prompt with everything required by the tenant and get our approval before executing.
We are very happy with the service provided.

Smooth and hassle free

I rented with Propper for a year and only left because we bought our own house. They were great to work with. All maintenance issues were dealt with. Communication was great and the agents were honest about everything. They really do things the “proper” way.

Move out process was smooth and drama free. I got back my entire deposit. As long as you treat your rental apt like your own and keep it clean, you won’t have any issues with Propper.

I love their use of technology for everything. Don’t think I had to handle a single piece of paper. Highly recommend to anyone considering renting from them.

Keep up the great work!!

Property management

Propper were genuinely interested in leasing our property as quickly as possible for a good rental return. We could be involved as much as we wanted to be but we’re happy to leave it to property managers who actually have an interest and pride in what they do - a rare breed amongst property managers! Thank you Luke and Anthony.

Excellent use of technology. Great experience

Really happy with the experience I have had. Have used them both as a property owner and tenant. Very easy process and very responsive to feed back. Great use of technology and I am happy to not have to have to use a traditional real estate agent again!

Very good property agent company

We are dealing with Propper for the d
First time and they are doing an amazing job so far. The entire process of Ingoing was very easy, very timely on processing all documents. Would highly recommend them.

Great team all very helpful and efficient, have rented with other real estate agent not even close to their service

l MackeyPrompt rental deposits, rental query sorted out in a day, all the team are extremely helpful . Their emails and feed back prompt and informative. The rental portal very easy to use also the initial inspection and condition report with photos leaves very little error for TENANT/ LANDLORD squabbles re condition of property

Excellent Team

Propper Team helped us a lot on our first investment property. Well organized, customer service is superb, and they are very good in explaining things that makes you worry. Joseph, Courtney and Sam are an awesome people. Thanks guys. Very well recommended.

Efficient and helpful

The service from Propper is really great. The staff are prompt and helpful with requests and complaints. They also carry out their inspections in a very professional manner. Would highly recommend leasing a property from Propper!

Friendly staff made the inspection of the property enjoyable. Agent was very informative and efficient
Application processed very quickly. Kept up to date throughout the process. Looking forward to future dealings

Persistent and helpful

I had my unit with another property management and was wondering why it hadn't been leased out in a few months. When i decided to change managements ( because i was not happy with their service) Propper were quick to tell me that the unit hadn't been cleaned, smoke detector not connected, and no electricity in the apartment. Something the other management hadn't informed me about.
Once all this was done, within a month i had found a great tenant, and they kept holding open home inspections even when no one had shown up. They showed me they wee dedicated and really had my best interest at heart. Thankyou so much to the Propper Team

Keep it up

Still very up to date and the monies are always on time thanks Polly. I have always been kept well informed of what is happening with my unit tenant wise and whatever.

Excellent service and great communication

Working with Propper has been a great relief after previous poor experience. Great communication and very fast turn-around getting new tenants into our properties. Efficient and pleasant staff and excellent service all around.

Helpful and honest

Propper have been great property managers. They have taken off all the pressures of owning a property.
A very professional company to deal with and very easy to work with.

I would thoroughly recommend then :)

Very impressive service

From the first enquiry I was given a friendly service, adequate information , prompt emails and follow up phone calls. The Service has been efficient , I feel listened to and communication has been very effective. One of my concerns was not responded to by email but understandably they may be busy.
I would recommend propper to others over a real estate.

Propper our goodluck charm

From day one, we have been impressed with Propper and their high level of service and professionalism. Nothing was ever too much for the team, from start to finish it has been an abosulte pleasure and a very rewarding outcome. Would definetly recommend Propper to family and friends.

Great Comms. Hassle Free

From the first contact on inspection to the final approval Propper were polite, courteous and friendly. A smooth, quick and pleasant experience. I was kept informed at all times. It's a great way to start. Thank you!

Awesome service

I am really happy with Propper’s service and professional approach to property management. Really impressed with timely and clear communication and awesome service. Also turnaround time to find new tenant was very quick and whole team worked really efficiently.

Easy and efficient

Propper is a breath of fresh air for a renter. The whole process from organising a viewing of the property to signing the lease and filling out the entry report was fast, efficient and hassle free. Communication was excellent and any queries I had were dealt with promptly. I would highly recommend Propper to anyone looking for a new rental property.

Professional services & Great value

With hundreds of units in the same tower came to the market at the same time, Propper conducted the leasing phase with extra diligence and patience. We're happy with the result and well done!