Propper

Precise, professional care

Impressive primary contact and detailed local knowledge, good & clear understanding of the market and the current issues around the demands and problems around it. Looking forward to a long business professional relationship.

Hassle free approach from start to finish

The whole leasing process was very professional and business like, from Joseph to Hannah. Property was leased after first viewing. Always prompt replies and answers
Its like a fresh wind in the industry

Very professional team

The whoke team was excellent professional accurate on the approach no false promises and got everything organised and the property rented way faster than expected. Highly recommended great job from start to end

Mai Ngo

Mai NgoSydney, NSW

Great customer service, responsive and professional

For each email or query we sent, Ashley and his team replied within the same day. When we seem to forget to check our emails and in case there is urgent matter, Propper calls us straight away. We really appreciate such a great service and recommend Propper to any one with investment properties.

Ally

AllySouth East Queensland, QLD

Propper offer a comprehensive and systematised approach with regular email updates, good communication via email reports and a professional service that is always polite and friendly - everything we need in a property management team.

Laura

LauraMelbourne

Great property management team

Excellent property management team to work with. Great service, communication and attention to detail throughout the leasing process. The Propper team consistently went the extra mile to take care of our property (from initial contract to photography to ongoing customer follow-up). Would highly recommend.

Very professional

From the very first contact with Propper, I have been positively surprised by their comprehensive approach, prompt response to queries and their advice. Previously, we rented out a house using a regular Real Estate Agent, and did not receive a service that came anywhere near the high standard that we have experienced with Propper.

Propper have offered a great service with my time with them so far. Great communication and friendly staff. Always keeping me up to date with any problems. Great all round service

Excellent Property Management

My recent switch to Propper has been extremely positive. The switch was handled very professionally and the courteous and prompt feedback and information provided is second to none. Any initial misgivings I may have had in switching from a well known franchise to Propper has been completely eliminated and I have absolutely no regrets.

Proper has done a great job you couldnt get any better everything is so easy with Proper

I have switched over from a Previous agent I had so many problems with my previous agent I switched across to Proper
It has been very positive and a very good decision you will not regret trying Proper

Best way to manage your property!

Every since using proper. Its been super easy to manage my rental proper. Bills are paid on time and proper is easily contactable and quick to respond. Highly recommended to use for your property needs.

afdc

afdcSydney, NSW

Awesome property management

TMD

TMDSouth East Queensland, QLD

AAA+ rating

Having dealt with a number of real estate agents I find Propper stands out. The people that they employ and the processes they have are incredibly customer focused. They are extremely proactive. For example payments come through accompanied by an easy to read statement and if my regular Relationship Manager is away I get an email first thing in the morning to let me know and an alternative contact. All requests from my tenants have been dealt with politely and efficiently. I recommend that you give Propper the opportunity to act as an agent for your property.

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Unlike other real estate agents, Propper processed my rental application really quickly and kept me updated via sms, unlike other real estate agents who don't get back to you unless you call them. The whole process was easy and user friendly, and everything was done online so you could submit your application at your own leisure.

Highly recommend

Having dealt with another company previously, and having a number of problems, it was like a breath of fresh air to deal with propper, it's wonderful having your own property manager to deal with, so you get to build up a good relationship with them.

Angela T

Angela TSydney, NSW

No fuss

Property was tenanted with only one viewing.
Propper was great to deal with ,they did not waste time to get things done. The whole process was professional & painless from the start.
The online portal is great. Any information can be accessed anytime,anywhere.
Thank you to Ash & the team at Propper.

Francis

FrancisSydney, NSW

Finding Tenant

I highly recommend Propper for finding tenants if you have investments property. They always keep you in the loop and provide end to end solution. They are very professional and I am sure there are a lot of details goes that goes behind the seen to make things happen. Highly recommended.

MJay

MJaySydney, NSW

Best property agency in Australia

Very competitive pricing.

Great marketing, including photos with virtual staging. Detailed analysis of suburb, price trends and buildings in competition. Appointment viewings on both Wednesday and Sat. Everything possible was done to find good tenants and let the property as quickly as possible.

Excellent and regular comms. Clear who does what and they are all on hand with any issues.

I have very high standards and the team at Propper exceeded them.

Exceptional.

Incredibly Easy to deal with

The process of application was super simple. Where other applications are convoluted and time consuming, Propper's process is simple, and the time frame in which they processed it was outstanding. Communicating with Propper is easy and they are quick in getting back to us. They have also serviced the smoke alarms since we have been in (something we have not had at any other rental) and really looked after us. Would be the first agent we would recommend with daylight second.

Tanvir A.

Tanvir A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great first experience

PROPPER made the complete experience totally hassle-free. They truly are good at what they do, as advertised. True professionals. As a new landlord, I am very pleased with the level of service they have provided. Got our first tenant for the property in 2 days after the first open house. A big thanks to Cooper and Sam for all your effort.