Propper

Propper (page 2 of 8)

TMD

TMDSouth East Queensland, QLD

AAA+ rating

Having dealt with a number of real estate agents I find Propper stands out. The people that they employ and the processes they have are incredibly customer focused. They are extremely proactive. For example payments come through accompanied by an easy to read statement and if my regular Relationship Manager is away I get an email first thing in the morning to let me know and an alternative contact. All requests from my tenants have been dealt with politely and efficiently. I recommend that you give Propper the opportunity to act as an agent for your property.

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Unlike other real estate agents, Propper processed my rental application really quickly and kept me updated via sms, unlike other real estate agents who don't get back to you unless you call them. The whole process was easy and user friendly, and everything was done online so you could submit your application at your own leisure.

Highly recommend

Having dealt with another company previously, and having a number of problems, it was like a breath of fresh air to deal with propper, it's wonderful having your own property manager to deal with, so you get to build up a good relationship with them.

Angela T

Angela TSydney, NSW

No fuss

Property was tenanted with only one viewing.
Propper was great to deal with ,they did not waste time to get things done. The whole process was professional & painless from the start.
The online portal is great. Any information can be accessed anytime,anywhere.
Thank you to Ash & the team at Propper.

Francis

FrancisSydney, NSW

Finding Tenant

I highly recommend Propper for finding tenants if you have investments property. They always keep you in the loop and provide end to end solution. They are very professional and I am sure there are a lot of details goes that goes behind the seen to make things happen. Highly recommended.

MJay

MJaySydney, NSW

Best property agency in Australia

Very competitive pricing.

Great marketing, including photos with virtual staging. Detailed analysis of suburb, price trends and buildings in competition. Appointment viewings on both Wednesday and Sat. Everything possible was done to find good tenants and let the property as quickly as possible.

Excellent and regular comms. Clear who does what and they are all on hand with any issues.

I have very high standards and the team at Propper exceeded them.

Exceptional.

Incredibly Easy to deal with

The process of application was super simple. Where other applications are convoluted and time consuming, Propper's process is simple, and the time frame in which they processed it was outstanding. Communicating with Propper is easy and they are quick in getting back to us. They have also serviced the smoke alarms since we have been in (something we have not had at any other rental) and really looked after us. Would be the first agent we would recommend with daylight second.

Tanvir A.

Tanvir A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great first experience

PROPPER made the complete experience totally hassle-free. They truly are good at what they do, as advertised. True professionals. As a new landlord, I am very pleased with the level of service they have provided. Got our first tenant for the property in 2 days after the first open house. A big thanks to Cooper and Sam for all your effort.

Bish

BishSydney, NSW

Great realestate services

Provide great service and are very informative with everything. Love the way all all problems are handled. They are very prompt with everything required by the tenant and get our approval before executing.
We are very happy with the service provided.

Arpith

ArpithSydney, NSW

Smooth and hassle free

I rented with Propper for a year and only left because we bought our own house. They were great to work with. All maintenance issues were dealt with. Communication was great and the agents were honest about everything. They really do things the “proper” way.

Move out process was smooth and drama free. I got back my entire deposit. As long as you treat your rental apt like your own and keep it clean, you won’t have any issues with Propper.

I love their use of technology for everything. Don’t think I had to handle a single piece of paper. Highly recommend to anyone considering renting from them.

Keep up the great work!!

Happy owner

Happy ownerPerth, WA

Property management

Propper were genuinely interested in leasing our property as quickly as possible for a good rental return. We could be involved as much as we wanted to be but we’re happy to leave it to property managers who actually have an interest and pride in what they do - a rare breed amongst property managers! Thank you Luke and Anthony.

Verity

VeritySydney, NSW

Excellent use of technology. Great experience

Really happy with the experience I have had. Have used them both as a property owner and tenant. Very easy process and very responsive to feed back. Great use of technology and I am happy to not have to have to use a traditional real estate agent again!

SURESH

SURESHSYDNEY

Very good property agent company

We are dealing with Propper for the d
First time and they are doing an amazing job so far. The entire process of Ingoing was very easy, very timely on processing all documents. Would highly recommend them.

Paul Mackey

Paul MackeySydney, NSW

Great team all very helpful and efficient, have rented with other real estate agent not even close to their service

l MackeyPrompt rental deposits, rental query sorted out in a day, all the team are extremely helpful . Their emails and feed back prompt and informative. The rental portal very easy to use also the initial inspection and condition report with photos leaves very little error for TENANT/ LANDLORD squabbles re condition of property

Michael D.

Michael D.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Team

Propper Team helped us a lot on our first investment property. Well organized, customer service is superb, and they are very good in explaining things that makes you worry. Joseph, Courtney and Sam are an awesome people. Thanks guys. Very well recommended.

Prerna

PrernaSydney, NSW

Efficient and helpful

The service from Propper is really great. The staff are prompt and helpful with requests and complaints. They also carry out their inspections in a very professional manner. Would highly recommend leasing a property from Propper!

Wendy McCabe

Wendy McCabeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly staff made the inspection of the property enjoyable. Agent was very informative and efficient
Application processed very quickly. Kept up to date throughout the process. Looking forward to future dealings

Coco

CocoSydney, NSW

Persistent and helpful

I had my unit with another property management and was wondering why it hadn't been leased out in a few months. When i decided to change managements ( because i was not happy with their service) Propper were quick to tell me that the unit hadn't been cleaned, smoke detector not connected, and no electricity in the apartment. Something the other management hadn't informed me about.
Once all this was done, within a month i had found a great tenant, and they kept holding open home inspections even when no one had shown up. They showed me they wee dedicated and really had my best interest at heart. Thankyou so much to the Propper Team

Polixeni

PolixeniIllawarra, NSW

Keep it up

Still very up to date and the monies are always on time thanks Polly. I have always been kept well informed of what is happening with my unit tenant wise and whatever.

Bruce

BruceGold Coast

Excellent service and great communication

Working with Propper has been a great relief after previous poor experience. Great communication and very fast turn-around getting new tenants into our properties. Efficient and pleasant staff and excellent service all around.