2Propper

94% · 19512 · 6%

Mona
MonaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Best service ever!

I have had such an amazing experience with Propper. They are so professional and make you feel so comfortable. I have use different agencies before and no one compares to their level of customer service and pricing. The best!
Ann
AnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

If only I’ve found Propper earlier, it will save me a lot griefs

In comparison to my previous agents, dealing with Propper is walk in the park.
Everything is easy and no hassle. They understand from a landlord perspective either from speaking to them in person or their portal online. I would recommend to my friends and family.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

Fantastic service

I would highly recommend Propper. I came across them out of luck really. We now have our first tenants in and the whole process has been trouble free. Looking forward to working with Propper in the future.
Inder
InderSydney, NSW

The payment system

The payment system cannot track the rental in a timely manner . Our rental has been delayed four or five times without any explanation. The landlord needs to keep eyes on the due date of rental, which is a bit frustrating. Sometimes, we can’t even reach our property manager cos she is busy with no call and no messages. Very frustrating. If Propoer getting more customers, then propper should hire more properties managers instead of one person looking after A large amount of units .
Not
Not

Very professional with prompt service

From start Propper was very professional with focus on prompt service is evident. I am very pleased with ongoing service provided by Relationship Manager. Happy that I made right decision to appoint Propper for property management
Rod
RodSydney, NSW

Highly Recommended

I engaged Propper to be my managing agent because the previous agent was terrible. Since Propper took over, it has been completely hassle free. My tenant recently vacated and Propper had a new tenant for me and moved in within 1 week. Excellent communication and service. I could not recomend any more highly.
Juan G.
Juan G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Highly recommended to choose Propper management

I know about Propper through my friends' introduction. This company is different from the intermediary I used before. It is more professional and efficient. TEAM has a clear division of labor at each stage. All details are told in detail. You know what they are doing ,Glad to have chosen the right management company this time
Highly recommended to choose Propper management.
Zanier
Zanier

Excellent Customer Service

Ever since my property managed by Propper I have been thoroughly impressed with their professionalism and friendliness. For example, Propper provided and outstanding service over the Christmas New Year period, my property was leased within a week. In contrast, other Property Managers leave their customers in the lurch during the festive season.
Highly recommend Propper Management.
Gaye W.
Gaye W.

Good initiative - solve problems quickly

Propper quickly found me a suitable tenant to replace the one that left. Very quick turn-around. Also damage to my property from the storms was resolved quickly and smoothly. Have two properties with Propper and been with them for over one year. Much better than my previous managers
Kirrily
Kirrily2 posts

Good response and fast service

When it came to renting a property the process was simple and the staff were helpful. Whenever we have an issue with the property there is a quick response to our submissions.
Vivian
VivianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Flexible and professional

I was on Propper's mailing list for a while and haven't made up my mind to switch from my existing property management company to Propper. My existing tenant moved out a week ago and I remember I got a very good leasing offer from them which has just expired. I emailed them trying to ask if they can extend the offer and I got a YES reply within 30 minutes! I was so happy that I signed the onboarding form by end of the day.
Conrey
Conrey

Professional and efficient!

The team at Propper were very accommodating, professional and efficient. I will do all my properties with them. Had our first property leased in less than a week. Very good.
Greg H
Greg H2 posts

Hassle free

Less hassles than other strata companies. Was better to move to this company from the last one. At least they are professional and try to respond within a reasonable time
Gulnoor Griffin
Gulnoor Griffin2 posts

Just excellent,made my life much easier

I needed to have hassle free management for my properties and I know I have found one with Propper Property Management and hope we work as a team for my future properties.
Rita
RitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gill
GillSydney, NSW

Efficient and pain free

Feeling stressed and time poor, I asked for recommendations for a property manager and 2 separate friends said Propper.
Everything has gone so smoothly and I have a tenant in a very short time
Fantastic so far

Keryn Waipouri-Kerrison
Keryn Waipouri-KerrisonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Fantastic friendly customer service

Quick and responsive contact throughout the whole application process very friendly easy to discuss details with very very happy with our application process they made it everything clear from the start
Ross family.
Ross family.Wimmera, VIC2 posts

Excellent agency

Propper act in a responsible and efficient manner with good reporting, excellent on time payments and prompt replies to queries. My property is about to be come vacant, so I will be interested to see if their tenant matching talents live up to the rest of their service.
Andrew S.
Andrew S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Get it done online, way faster and easier

We just leased a property through Propper and it was a great experience. Really fast communications and actions, friendly on the phone and in emails and they just made the whole process painless. Looking at changing my property manager for my own let properties over to Propper.

Also love the portal for checking rent payments, maintenance requests, etc.

Great work in setting this up guys, thanks

Bron
Bron

Responsive, professional, efficient & friendly

When considering the change of property managers on our first investment we were nervous and felt stuck. Propper were responsive to our enquiry and listened to what our challenges and what we were looking for in the management of a property. They took over the management of our property with professionalism and efficiency. When our tenant gave notice, propper were quick to manage the process with premium advertising, open homes and the end-of-lease process. We received clear as-it-happened updates from inspections and tenant applications. The service we have received from propper has been refreshing.
Propper have demonstrated that we can trust our property managers to take care of our property. Would thoroughly recommend them to anyone.
Samuel M.
Samuel M.Sydney, NSW4 posts

Good service and easy to use technology

Propper have been great to work with. The got tenants into our property quite quickly and at a higher rate than what we thought. We get weekly reporting and regular updates on the property and their system is very user friendly and automates a lot of the services. I would highly recommend Propper.
George L
George LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very professional and fuss free!

My entire contact with Propper has been professional and there attention to detail great. From the outset they have been very transparent with their pricing structure and managed my expectations well. My property was leased within two weeks and so far the experience has been excellent.
Michell with no e
Michell with no eGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic and recommending to others right!

Been on the ball with everything and everyone extremely helpful & knowledgeable. As in the title everyone we talk to about your company and the people that work for you we highly recommend you guy's!
Jon Alston
Jon Alston

Precise, professional care

Impressive primary contact and detailed local knowledge, good & clear understanding of the market and the current issues around the demands and problems around it. Looking forward to a long business professional relationship.
Sebastian
Sebastian2 posts

Very professional team

The whoke team was excellent professional accurate on the approach no false promises and got everything organised and the property rented way faster than expected. Highly recommended great job from start to end
Mai Ngo
Mai NgoSydney, NSW2 posts

Great customer service, responsive and professional

For each email or query we sent, Ashley and his team replied within the same day. When we seem to forget to check our emails and in case there is urgent matter, Propper calls us straight away. We really appreciate such a great service and recommend Propper to any one with investment properties.

Ally
AllySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Propper offer a comprehensive and systematised approach with regular email updates, good communication via email reports and a professional service that is always polite and friendly - everything we need in a property management team.
Laura
LauraMelbourne4 posts

Great property management team

Excellent property management team to work with. Great service, communication and attention to detail throughout the leasing process. The Propper team consistently went the extra mile to take care of our property (from initial contract to photography to ongoing customer follow-up). Would highly recommend.
Sue
Sue

Very professional

From the very first contact with Propper, I have been positively surprised by their comprehensive approach, prompt response to queries and their advice. Previously, we rented out a house using a regular Real Estate Agent, and did not receive a service that came anywhere near the high standard that we have experienced with Propper.
Zac
Zac

Propper have offered a great service with my time with them so far. Great communication and friendly staff. Always keeping me up to date with any problems. Great all round service
Rohan Abayasekara
Rohan AbayasekaraSydney, NSW

Excellent Property Management

My recent switch to Propper has been extremely positive. The switch was handled very professionally and the courteous and prompt feedback and information provided is second to none. Any initial misgivings I may have had in switching from a well known franchise to Propper has been completely eliminated and I have absolutely no regrets.
Stephen V.
Stephen V.3 posts

Proper has done a great job you couldnt get any better everything is so easy with Proper

I have switched over from a Previous agent I had so many problems with my previous agent I switched across to Proper
It has been very positive and a very good decision you will not regret trying Proper
Marie
Marie

Best way to manage your property!

Every since using proper. Its been super easy to manage my rental proper. Bills are paid on time and proper is easily contactable and quick to respond. Highly recommended to use for your property needs.
afdc
afdcSydney, NSW8 posts

TMD
TMDSouth East Queensland, QLD

AAA+ rating

Having dealt with a number of real estate agents I find Propper stands out. The people that they employ and the processes they have are incredibly customer focused. They are extremely proactive. For example payments come through accompanied by an easy to read statement and if my regular Relationship Manager is away I get an email first thing in the morning to let me know and an alternative contact. All requests from my tenants have been dealt with politely and efficiently. I recommend that you give Propper the opportunity to act as an agent for your property.
Dan
DanSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Unlike other real estate agents, Propper processed my rental application really quickly and kept me updated via sms, unlike other real estate agents who don't get back to you unless you call them. The whole process was easy and user friendly, and everything was done online so you could submit your application at your own leisure.

Angela T
Angela TSydney, NSW

No fuss

Property was tenanted with only one viewing.
Propper was great to deal with ,they did not waste time to get things done. The whole process was professional & painless from the start.
The online portal is great. Any information can be accessed anytime,anywhere.
Thank you to Ash & the team at Propper.
Francis
FrancisSydney, NSW2 posts

Finding Tenant

I highly recommend Propper for finding tenants if you have investments property. They always keep you in the loop and provide end to end solution. They are very professional and I am sure there are a lot of details goes that goes behind the seen to make things happen. Highly recommended.
MJay
MJaySydney, NSW6 posts

Best property agency in Australia

Very competitive pricing.

Great marketing, including photos with virtual staging. Detailed analysis of suburb, price trends and buildings in competition. Appointment viewings on both Wednesday and Sat. Everything possible was done to find good tenants and let the property as quickly as possible.

Excellent and regular comms. Clear who does what and they are all on hand with any issues.

I have very high standards and the team at Propper exceeded them.

Exceptional.

Mitch
Mitch

Incredibly Easy to deal with

The process of application was super simple. Where other applications are convoluted and time consuming, Propper's process is simple, and the time frame in which they processed it was outstanding. Communicating with Propper is easy and they are quick in getting back to us. They have also serviced the smoke alarms since we have been in (something we have not had at any other rental) and really looked after us. Would be the first agent we would recommend with daylight second.