2Propper

94% · 19512 · 6%

Tanvir A.
Tanvir A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Great first experience

PROPPER made the complete experience totally hassle-free. They truly are good at what they do, as advertised. True professionals. As a new landlord, I am very pleased with the level of service they have provided. Got our first tenant for the property in 2 days after the first open house. A big thanks to Cooper and Sam for all your effort.
Bish
BishSydney, NSW3 posts

Great realestate services

Provide great service and are very informative with everything. Love the way all all problems are handled. They are very prompt with everything required by the tenant and get our approval before executing.
We are very happy with the service provided.
Arpith
ArpithSydney, NSW2 posts

Smooth and hassle free

I rented with Propper for a year and only left because we bought our own house. They were great to work with. All maintenance issues were dealt with. Communication was great and the agents were honest about everything. They really do things the “proper” way.

Move out process was smooth and drama free. I got back my entire deposit. As long as you treat your rental apt like your own and keep it clean, you won’t have any issues with Propper.

I love their use of technology for everything. Don’t think I had to handle a single piece of paper. Highly recommend to anyone considering renting from them.

Keep up the great work!!

Happy owner
Happy ownerPerth, WA

Property management

Propper were genuinely interested in leasing our property as quickly as possible for a good rental return. We could be involved as much as we wanted to be but we’re happy to leave it to property managers who actually have an interest and pride in what they do - a rare breed amongst property managers! Thank you Luke and Anthony.
Verity
VeritySydney, NSW

Excellent use of technology. Great experience

Really happy with the experience I have had. Have used them both as a property owner and tenant. Very easy process and very responsive to feed back. Great use of technology and I am happy to not have to have to use a traditional real estate agent again!
SURESH
SURESHSYDNEY24 posts

Very good property agent company

We are dealing with Propper for the d
First time and they are doing an amazing job so far. The entire process of Ingoing was very easy, very timely on processing all documents. Would highly recommend them.
Paul Mackey
Paul MackeySydney, NSW2 posts

Great team all very helpful and efficient, have rented with other real estate agent not even close to their service

l MackeyPrompt rental deposits, rental query sorted out in a day, all the team are extremely helpful . Their emails and feed back prompt and informative. The rental portal very easy to use also the initial inspection and condition report with photos leaves very little error for TENANT/ LANDLORD squabbles re condition of property
Michael D.
Michael D.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Team

Propper Team helped us a lot on our first investment property. Well organized, customer service is superb, and they are very good in explaining things that makes you worry. Joseph, Courtney and Sam are an awesome people. Thanks guys. Very well recommended.
Prerna
PrernaSydney, NSW2 posts

Efficient and helpful

The service from Propper is really great. The staff are prompt and helpful with requests and complaints. They also carry out their inspections in a very professional manner. Would highly recommend leasing a property from Propper!
Wendy McCabe
Wendy McCabeSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Friendly staff made the inspection of the property enjoyable. Agent was very informative and efficient
Application processed very quickly. Kept up to date throughout the process. Looking forward to future dealings
Coco
CocoSydney, NSW3 posts

Persistent and helpful

I had my unit with another property management and was wondering why it hadn't been leased out in a few months. When i decided to change managements ( because i was not happy with their service) Propper were quick to tell me that the unit hadn't been cleaned, smoke detector not connected, and no electricity in the apartment. Something the other management hadn't informed me about.
Once all this was done, within a month i had found a great tenant, and they kept holding open home inspections even when no one had shown up. They showed me they wee dedicated and really had my best interest at heart. Thankyou so much to the Propper Team
Polixeni
PolixeniIllawarra, NSW

Keep it up

Still very up to date and the monies are always on time thanks Polly. I have always been kept well informed of what is happening with my unit tenant wise and whatever.
Bruce
BruceGold Coast2 posts

Excellent service and great communication

Working with Propper has been a great relief after previous poor experience. Great communication and very fast turn-around getting new tenants into our properties. Efficient and pleasant staff and excellent service all around.
Jack
Jack

Helpful and honest

Propper have been great property managers. They have taken off all the pressures of owning a property.
A very professional company to deal with and very easy to work with.

I would thoroughly recommend then :)

Joanne M.
Joanne M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Very impressive service

From the first enquiry I was given a friendly service, adequate information , prompt emails and follow up phone calls. The Service has been efficient , I feel listened to and communication has been very effective. One of my concerns was not responded to by email but understandably they may be busy.
I would recommend propper to others over a real estate.
Kathy
KathySydney, NSW

Propper our goodluck charm

From day one, we have been impressed with Propper and their high level of service and professionalism. Nothing was ever too much for the team, from start to finish it has been an abosulte pleasure and a very rewarding outcome. Would definetly recommend Propper to family and friends.

betamax
betamaxIllawarra, NSW7 posts

Great Comms. Hassle Free

From the first contact on inspection to the final approval Propper were polite, courteous and friendly. A smooth, quick and pleasant experience. I was kept informed at all times. It's a great way to start. Thank you!
paras g.
paras g.Sydney, NSW

Awesome service

I am really happy with Propper’s service and professional approach to property management. Really impressed with timely and clear communication and awesome service. Also turnaround time to find new tenant was very quick and whole team worked really efficiently.
SanJay
SanJaySouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Easy and efficient

Propper is a breath of fresh air for a renter. The whole process from organising a viewing of the property to signing the lease and filling out the entry report was fast, efficient and hassle free. Communication was excellent and any queries I had were dealt with promptly. I would highly recommend Propper to anyone looking for a new rental property.
Kevin Pan
Kevin Pan

Professional services & Great value

With hundreds of units in the same tower came to the market at the same time, Propper conducted the leasing phase with extra diligence and patience. We're happy with the result and well done!
Simon
SimonSydney11 posts

Consistent and Excellent

Meets my needs and effortless. Love their service. At least that has been my experience. It is also worth the money compared to other property agents as it is based on a fixed fee.
Deb
Deb

Professional and prompt service

The Propper Team kept you in the loop all the way with regular communication. If they said they would do something it was done nothing was too much trouble. They found us a tenant quickly in a very competitive market where there were numerous comparable rentals available.
KPadda
KPadda

Professionalism throughout

We are very happy with the service provided by the Propper team during the 2yrs we have been with them. Very reliable and efficient.
We have referred our family and friends who have also signed up to have their properties managed by Propper.
I think that speaks volumes about what a great company Propper is!
Agnes
Agnes

Highly Recommended!

Sam and the Team delivered an excelent service which was fast, friendly, reliable, compassionate and professional.
Thanks a million for making renting online easy and stress free.
Looking forward to our renting endeavours
Justin
Justin

Amazing and reliable

Found good tenants 2 years ago and have not had a drama ever since. Routine quarterly inspections without reminding them to do so.. fantastic service all at a great price
Skate
SkateVictoria

Propper Property Management

Very easy to deal with. Great communication and prompt with any request. Early days as yet but at this stage would recommend Propper to manage your property. Contacted them just prior to settlement and was able to organise work to be completed, photos and a tenant all within about 3 weeks of settlement. Excellent service.

Toni
ToniIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Friendly and Professional

Found them easy to deal with. Prompt with all requests and follow ups. No time wasting. Staff friendly and professional at all times. Would definitely recommend and will be dealing with in future
Zandra
ZandraMid North Coast, NSW

Managing my property

Ash is very attentive. It took over 200 days for my property to be ready for leasing and Propper stuck with me. I've found I'm getting lots of contact but at times my answers aren't responded in a timely manner. Sometimes it's different people replying so not real sure if everyone is across what's happening with my property entirely. I provided feedback on my rental ad that it was incorrect in some places(eg stone benchtop) but the ad didn't change.
Overall I'm very happy that a tenant was found so quickly. Let's see how we go from here.
Zandra
guptajs1
guptajs1Sydney, NSW

Excellent, high standard, friendly and prompt service

We signed up Propper 2 weeks ago and they were able to get tenants for our dual occupancy house within that period. They are great in communication and responding promptly. Bravo highly recommended.
Jess
Jess2 posts

Amazing real estate

Couldn’t of been a better service. Great service and great people being so helpful. Quick and easy process for our first family home together. Made it really good to experience it this way Show reply
susan
susan

Rawand Kaka- Body Corp manager

Follows up emails promptly.
Acts on the issues as discussed in emails.
Visited our property to evaluate work.
Go through all of the information with the committee.
Works well with our committee.
Much more efficient than previous managers.
Atorina
Atorina

Outstanding Service!

Within just 6 business days of contacting Propper - they organised a new contract, new photos, new ad, open inspection (with high attendance) and secured a deposit for a new vetted tenant. In the current climate, this is an outstanding timeframe - I could not be happier with the level of care and customer service from the Propper team - thank you!
Jim W.
Jim W.

5 Stars On Your Excellent Services

Thank you for your absolutely excellent services, and your prompt reply to all my questions via emails, phone and web portals. I have no hesitation to recommend Propper to other landlords.
IQCatering I.
IQCatering I.

Excellent Service!!

The Propper team is absolutely amazing to work with. Always friendly and prompt with any query in a short period of time. Any landlord looking for a service that actually does what it promises look no further than Propper Property Management.
Dubravka R.
Dubravka R.

Amazing

From the very beginning team at Propper was interested in our property. It took much longer than expected to get tenants,but they did it. Everyone we were in touch was amazing and helpful. Looking forward to work with them in the future. Go team Propper!
Ross C.
Ross C.Sydney, NSW

Pride in what they do

The people at Proppor have been nothing but excellent, recommended to anybody that is a landlord. Friendly and always answered my question in a very short period of time.

Well done to all at Proppor

Barry B
Barry BSydney, NSW

Huge time savers for us

The Propper team are amazing to work with. They are incredibly pro-active with our properties and nothing is too hard or not part of the service. We've moved all our properties to their management and have invited our friends and family also. We especially love that the correspondence is all digital and consolidated rather than dealing with multiple old school agents.
Cheryl
CherylSydney, NSW

This is the one for you

Propper have been very professional, answering all my questions quickly, expertly taking over the reins of the role of landlord completely. I am relieved of the business of rental management and reassured that all aspects of the rental property is being dealt with. I am kept up to date with how it is going. So much different from the last agents I engaged.
Tin
Tin

Highly Recommended

Coming off a bad experience with a previous agency, Propper has been a breath of fresh air. Competent and professional while still remaining casually friendly, I can't recommend them enough.
Mei J
Mei JSydney, NSW

Great for young landlords

I like the fact that it can engage Propper online via email, text, and landlord portal. Very handy for busy couple like my husband and I to manage our property on the run.