2Propper

94% · 19512 · 6%

Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

Definitely Recommended

As my first time living out of home I've felt very supported. Melissa F (relationship manager), has been exceptional and has gone above and beyond to reduce stress and make the process as easy as it can be. I can tell she has genuinely cared about my situation and I've very much appreciated it.
Lizzy
LizzySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

I highly recommend Propper!

Its always a risk going with a new agency, but popper have delivered on all promises and i feel confident my properties are now in good hands! Also, because they skip common property management costs like a shop front, they were able to offer me a competitive price.
Jacob W
Jacob WSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend

I transferred to Propper from another agency and the process was seamless. The team handled everything and the change over was completely stress free. The staff are friendly, approachable and professional. I have full trust that my property is being managed by a highly capable and knowledgeable team.
Annabel
AnnabelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life Saver - literally

Such friendly staff and really helpful and accommodating, they did their best to make my move easy.
I had paid a bond without signing a lease for the property I am currently in under an agency that liquidated just days after the bond was paid. It was really messy especially without the lease agreement and my bond frozen in the previous agency's trust. With their understanding of the situation I was in and their help I was able to move in close to the original move in date. I would like to give a special thanks to Vanessa for her patience and kindness.
NSW
NSW

Excellent service from start to finish

My experience with Propper was great. Communication was prompt and questions were answered quickly. A special mention should be made for the account management by Melissa. She made a potentially stressful time much easier.
Jahn Turnayan
Jahn Turnayan2 posts

Renting made easy

Great agent with dedicated staff. Always helpful with excellent communication skills. Staff are caring with an obvious desire to assist client and tenants mutually. Well done Propper and staff and a special thanks to Vanessa for her assistance.
katherine
katherine

Not using another agent ever again

I transferred my property to be managed by Propper from another agent. The other agent had enabled squatters to live in my house by not having a lease signed. Upon transferring to Propper, they sorted out this messy situation quickly and with the least possible amount of stress for me. Propper really know their stuff and, unlike most agents, are not putting their least experienced people in the property management team while focusing their best people in the selling team. Property management is all they do! I have absolutely no regrets switching and cannot recommend them as agents enough.
Raquel
RaquelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic property management team

I took a risk when I accepted this agent's service. I was skeptic about an online agent. It turned out that their communication system is outstanding. I was transitioned from one agent to another smoothly. They all have their own expertise in their management portfolio. I can't recommend enough.
Ana P.
Ana P.

Extremely happy with the service received from Propper

Propper was recommended to me by a work colleague, and it turned out to be the best decision ever for the management of my property. Both my tenant and i have only have good things to say about them and how efficient and professional they have handled property issues, and any communications between the tenant and I.
Extremely happy with all the staff at Propper. Ash, Melissa... and specially Jorden (you're the best!)
Very easy to navigate their landlord web dashboard and review ledgers, communications, access invoices, and anything else to do with your property.
I would highly recommend trying them to anyone looking for property managers.
Bellogirl
BellogirlMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Wow! Such a good property management agency!

Propper have been professional and extremely helpful. We are very pleased with our decision to change property management to Propper.
All the staff (Arron, Ash, Courtney and Melissa) have been very good at keeping us informed when dealing with our property and are great communicators.
Propper is very professional and we are very happy with our choice.
Sydney1
Sydney1Sydney4 posts

They actually do their job

Unlike real estate agents, these guys actually do a great job. They provide a proactive and professional service and are very responsive. Highly recommend them over using a real estate agent.
Victor
VictorMelbourne3 posts

the best property managers i've ever dealt with!

Vanessa and Ash are very efficient and effective operators. In the past, I had issues with traditional agents with extra fees for no extra work and a lazy approach to managing my investments. Even basic communication was hard to come by with different agencies.
But Vanessa and Propper has been on top of absolutely everything and keep the lines of communication open with me so I know whats going on.
HIGHLY recommend trying them out to see the difference.
Duncan
DuncanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Excellent agency

Propper have managed my house in Criws Nest for nearly two years
They employ the latest digital technology in regard to new lease and other interactions so I don’t need printers and can digitally review and accept docs on the phone - and their service is first class. A well run business carrying low overheads translating into a competitive offering
Masheal A.
Masheal A.

Helpful and friendly staff!

Very helpful and friendly staff there! The process of leasing was very fast and convenient.I was also able to get quick help in the case of the need for maintanence
Rick
RickSydney, NSW

Great Service

I have found Propper services to be fast and effective. The representatives have always tried to help whenever we had questions. Melissa has been wonderful in her dealings with us.

July 22nd 2019 Update: Professional Service

We have used Propper for approximately 15 months and we have been satisfied with the service that we have received so far. We are kept informed about what is happening with our property and we receive our payments regularly as promised. We would recommend Propper to other people with properties that need to be managed.

Alfie A.
Alfie A.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Service!!

Tahnee and the entire team at propper have been fantastic to deal with. As a first time property investor, I wasn’t sure what to expect. Tahnee and Anthony in particular have been amazing at keeping me up to date and explaining everything before I’ve even had the opportunity to ask a question. I feel like I’m in great hands and trust the team to look after me and my property for many years to come.

James D.
James D.2 posts

Propper have been professional and helpful in the agent changing process and very helpful in finding me a new tennants.
Great service all round and couldn't be happier with my choice of new agent.
Tony
Tony

Highly Recommend

Propper made the process easy and clear always felt confident that we were in safe hands.
The Propper team was very professional at every stage we went thru, a very effective and
stress-free operation.
Would recommend Propper Management.
Tracy
Tracy3 posts

Highly recommended

Propper delivers professional and timely service from a great team. They have a genuine interest in supporting home owners (and tenants) in leasing a property. You are in safe hands by choosing Propper.
Marlene H.
Marlene H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic property management

Professional property management that was extremely fast in finding a suitable tenant, great friendly personable communication and timely action taken for anything that is required. I highly recommend Propper property management
David F.
David F.Sydney, NSW

Great Service

Propper made the leasing process really easy. They were clear and simple right the way through, really helpful staff who will go the extra mile for you, and a really simple and effective operation. Really professional and at highly competitive rates. Highly recommended!
Suzi
Suzi11 posts

Fantastic Service...A1

After being frustrated with my last agent, I finally had to look elsewhere, after much research I had a gut feeling about Propper and bit the bullet. Well was I surprised when awesome Vanessa Short was assigned to me and actually did her job, I mean I didn't have to do anything anymore, she took care of everything from day 1. I wonder if she does P.A. on the side...LoL... If you are not happy with your current agent, doing everything yourself and paying them for the privilege then I urge you to make the call for your own sanity.
Sometimes I forget I have a rental property as I have my time and sanity back.
Thanx Propper/Vanessa Keep up the good work...:)
Milo
MiloSydney, NSW

Excellent Service!

Propper immediately took action after my existing tenant decided to move out, and even worked through the Easter week to find several great new tenants as options. I’m very happy to have found a new tenant so quickly in the current market with no loss of rent. Extremely satisfied!
Russel
Russel

Great Experience

I have been dealing with Proper for over a year now and it has been extremely pleasant. Finding tenants , transitions , managing and maintenance has been running without hiccups. Communication is top notch as well. Thus far its been hassle free and professionally managed. - Russel

October 26th 2019 Update: Its been great

Extremely happy with the service provided .Maintenance of the property has been very smooth and data base is wide which enables us to minimise or actually have no vacant days in terms of renting.

Simon I
Simon IIllawarra, NSW

I was able to install a Propper tenant

Finding the right tenant can sometimes be difficult as can managing the tenant owner agent interface. Propper is the answer to all these issues. Dealing with the team at Propper has been a pleasure, they are knowledgeable, responsive, polite and professional and have taken the hassle out of this landlords life. Looking for an alternative?.....have a proper look at Propper
Cathy
CathySydney, NSW

Professional and efficient

No hesitation in recommending Propper, in fact I already have. So glad we chose Propper to let our property. They were great to work with. They took care of everything, and communicated with us regarding every step. We did very little, just what we were looking for. Truly excellent service. Will use them again.

Cathy
CathySydney, NSW

Linda
LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Property management

Fantastic service, great communication and easy to deal with. Highly recommend them to look after your investment property. Very prompt at getting us new tennants when we needed them with minimal fuss. 5 star
Donna
DonnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding Company

We would throughly recommend Propper, the team are wonderful. They made the process of renting our house so easy, nothing is too much trouble. They communicate through each step, we have peace of mind that they are looking after our property.
Sue O
Sue OVictoria

Very impressed!

We signed up with Propper after having an empty rental property for several weeks and few people attending the open for inspections. As soon as we singed with Propper - we had many more interested parties attending the open for inspections and after 2 weeks we have tenants for out property. the lines of communication have been very good and we are very impressed with the service compared to an estate agent
Tonia Scholes
Tonia ScholesBrisbane2 posts

My unit was rented after its 1st inspection time!

So far so good. Very efficient service my unit was vacant for 1 week and got an application that went to tenancy on its 1st inspection. So far I'm very happy.
G Sonmez
G SonmezSouth West, QLD18 posts
Rob R
Rob R

Customer service excellence

Melissa Ferla and the leasing team at Propper have exceeded my expectations with the organising of repairs to my unit from previous tenants and updates of new tenant applications.

I particularly liked the way I had regular emails,reports, texts and phone calls keeping me up to date with what was happening.

I didn’t feel like was being forgotten about, and my best interests were being looked after.

D. AB
D. AB

High Quality, and Disruptive Specialists

The communication, response and overall treatment I received was noteworthy. In the event of minor stumbles, there was prompt follow up and quality effort undertaken. Overall, a strong agency for property management.
Rose - Drummoyne
Rose - DrummoyneSydney, NSW

Great property managers

The ‘Propper’ team for the job. Thanks to a well connected team, they found me tenants in a short time and manged the entire process for me while I was away interstate. I had continued support and representation from start to tenancy. Thanks guys!
Rose (Drummoyne)
Bishnu R
Bishnu RSydney, NSW

Great People and Great Service

The people at Propper are very efficient and good at what they do and keep us informed along the way. Every item in the house is well documented together with pictures. I just recently nominated them to manage our properties and am very satisfied. Won’t hesitate to nominate them to anyone looking for property management.

John T
John T

Efficient and professional

Leasi advertised and secured a suitable tenant for us in 2 days, we are very happy with the result, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for property management.
David W
David W

Examplary customer service - One of the best

I took my time & conducted research before engaging Propper.

From the initial engagement through to negotiations & finally the close out process - in terms of signing up a tenant - Propper have exceeded all expectations.

I cant recommend them highly enough.
The entire process has been seamless, professional & efficient.

Top marks to the entire Propper team.
You should be very proud Ash!

AAAA++++

JohnM
JohnMOrchard Hills2 posts

They are outstanding, great people to have working for you

These guys are really good at what they do. They are efficient & on the ball with every part of the process of renting your property. You won’t go wrong with Propper.

Damien G - Goodtel
Damien G - GoodtelMelbourne2 posts

Great service from a letting agent

I initially considered Propper as I liked the fact they were 100% focused on lettings. My previous experience of letting my investment properties in the past using agents that do both sales and lettings was far from ideal so it was time to look elsewhere. I have now used Propper for two different properties and continue to be impressed by their proactive approach. I would highly recommend Propper to any landlords.