2Propper

94% · 19512 · 6%

Nanette
NanetteSydney, NSW

Won't go anywhere else

Excellent Service! Always put customer to the first place. Very responsible to find the right candidates. Propper is the agent that we truly trust. I won't go anywhere else from now on.
Tuan
TuanConcord West3 posts

Talking about being disruptive!

These guys are serious and they are smart. I absolutely love how tech savvy and efficient they are. Only engaged them a couple weeks ago but so far expectations have been exceeded. Communication has been fantastic. I am well informed every step of the way. Very impressive and I really hope it continues!

George Farag
George Farag

Above and Beyond

Never had a better service and prompt answers from a real estate like this before. This team is out for real business. Most helpful and professional staff, i have already recommended them to 3 of my friends.

cat
cat2 posts

excellent service

Right from the get go, Propper has been easy and efficient. We have been working with them for a year now and started using their services when our previous agent was incompatible. The on boarding process was simple and quick. They found suitable tenants in a very short time frame. If we were unable to speak to them on the phone for whatever reason they were quick to respond to emails and helpful with all questions.

Prakash D
Prakash DSydney, NSW6 posts

Rebecca
Rebecca

Excellent service

Just started with propper to manage our investment property. Have found them to be extremely professional and efficient. No trouble sourcing a suitable tenant in a short time frame. Have also been great at responding to emails and texts promptly and answering all my questions.

HelenB
HelenB

Same service, lower fees

We chose propper as they have provided us with the same comparable rental real estate service at a lower fee.

Nat
NatSydney, NSW3 posts

Service above and beyond!!

An amazing team, quick prompt service, these guys are 100% professional. They called me Thursday and had photos done on Saturday, the house listed on Tuesday, Wednesday contract signed with new tenants!!

I loved the E Document Sign, this made life easy, no paperwork, everything is done online. I would highly recommend using Propper!

Ruth
RuthEast Sydney

Streamline

I have been managing the property rental myself since 1992 and have just decided to hand it over to Propper to manage. To date they have been communicative, efficient, and easy to deal with and we look forward to a good working relationship.

Cheers, Ruth NSW

Peter S
Peter SFive dock

Excellent!

I inherited a property from my late mother, she already had Propper in place managing the property. Communication has be absolutely fantastic, the team have been extremely informative and helpful and they are extremely responsive, I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for this kind of service.

J Gomes
J GomesSydney, NSW2 posts

Exceptional in professionalism

PROPPER Real Estate is 100% professional and engaged in high-quality customer service. I totally recommend them as a friendly, professional and honest company in the property market.

Renter
Renter3 posts

Terrible!

Has taken 4 weeks to repair a simple maintenance issue. The handy man finally contacted me by texting me at 10pm on a Sunday for access to the house

[name removed] from maintenance is incredibly rude on the phone every time I call up about something

Even from the application process stage they were incompetent and frustrating to deal with

Should of got out when I had the chance

Propper
Propper   DM
Aleisha
Aleisha

Great service, highly recommend

Propper has been great to deal with so far. They were open and honest about only recently starting up in Queensland. Everyone I have dealt with have been easy to talk to, happy to answer questions, knowledgeable and easy to contact. Our house was rented quickly and the correspondence has been great. Definitely recommend.

Thankful
ThankfulNewcastle

Professional Property Management Team

I found Propper on an internet search and from the moment I first spoke to them I felt confident they were the management team for our property in Waterloo. I do not have a single complaint. Their staff are polite, helpful, efficient and professional. I think their fees and charges are appropriate especially for the level of service we have received. We were impressed with their advertising of our property and the care taken to find suitable tennants. I can honestly say using Propper to assist us in getting the property ready for lease and then managing the entire process was the least stressful property dealing we have ever encountered. Thankyou everyone at Propper.

Tracey
Tracey

Awesome service

Proper were very organised, efficient and professional in their approach, this was my first time leasing my much loved home.

Jo.Paul
Jo.Paul

Virginia Ang
Virginia Ang2 posts

Propper -

I am very impressed on the way Propper advertised my property with digitally enhanced images and how they describe the property. The property has been vacated for five (5) months. When I appointed Propper they definitely did a good research about the property and able to emphasis the selling points on their advertising. No surprise that after one (1) Open House (6 prospect tenants came and accepted an application), Same property but advertising makes a huge difference.

I am very happy with their service, very professional and responsive. I can recommend them. Try and see for yourself.

Virginia

AnneM
AnneMSydney, NSW4 posts

Property Management made easy

From start to finish the team at Propper made my life easier. They helped me lease my newly renovated property and did so fast, with great communication and through technology to make the process simple. I highly recommend using them if you want your property leased both fast and effectively.

Kylie
KylieSydney, NSW12 posts

Propper helped us lease our new investment property

After doing some research we chose Propper to be our Property Manager. They have found us a tenant who is moving in this weekend. propper were quick to get a sign out the front, photographs taken and the property listed on 2 online sites. They have been proactive, always available to answer calls and have great communication. The incoming inspection report was detailed and thorough. So far we are very happy with the services provided.

Terry
Terry

Fast, efficient, problem solvers and not afraid to go out of their way!

My name is Terry.

Propper - Simply Fabulous. I have entrusted Ash and Anthony with my newly build property. As I live quite far from this investment property, Ash and Anthony were always around helping me with arrangements and getting the house ready for rental- even to the collection of keys from the builder as i could not make it. This is really going out of their way and much appreciate it. I would recommending Ash, Anthony and Propper to anybody!

Vincent N
Vincent NSydney, NSW2 posts

The propper way of property management

I am writing this review on propper as we recently had our investment property managed by the said company. The property is a newly built house. I have never heard of propper until I googled for recommendation for investment property management. They have exceeded my expectation and our property was leased quicker than I have expected. Every step went like clock work. So I would definitely recommend propper for property management.

Taegan
TaeganCamperdown

Ditch your real estate agent and switch to Propper! You will not regret it

I would give more than 5 stars if I could. Propper are professional, act quickly and fully transparent. They are wonderful at everything from detailed property inspections, online access to your rental portfolio and constantly update you where necessary if you are experiencing any tenancy issues.

You will not find better property management agents. Unlike a real estate agent, property management is their #1 priority, not selling houses. You are definitely in the right hands. Top notch service!

Annelie
AnnelieSydney

hassle free propert management

Very happy with the service we have received from Propper. Everyone we’ve worked with has been professional, easy to talk to and very helpful.

I would highly recommend their service to anyone.

Anna
Annasydney2 posts

WOW! That was easy!

Really happy with their service so far, they’re very responsive and informative. They made the process of renting my house out so easy. The pics of my property were so good I wanted to move back in, needless to say I had tenants a week later. Can’t recommend them enough.

Derek
Derek

Amazing team at Propper

We were having problems with our existing Real Estate Agents and Propper took over this and were so amazing. They had collected keys from other agent within a day, had a photographer in the next morning to take photos and had our page up on their website within another day with fully staged photographs. The place was leased within the week from bringing them on. Such quick service and lovely guys to deal with!

Yoshi
Yoshi5 posts

Quick response, aprofessional

Professional manner with knowledge, reliable and good communication. Using all new devices, work well for me, highly recommend to all investors. Good team work and fer is reasonable. Propper is created new level of services for rental property businesses.

Frank
FrankPakenham2 posts

Very good service, well done!!

Really feel the enthusiasm of these young guys and having peace of mind all along the process in leasing out my property. I would rate their service the highest recommendation. Well done!!

Richard
Richard2 posts

Forget the realestate agents go with Propper as they are the best

I have had a great experience dealing with ASH and the team at Propper and i would highly recommend them if you are ever looking at an alternative to Agents managing your property.

Chantal
Chantal

Excellent ...so good to deal with professional

Propper what a fabulous, professional.Very efficient staff.

After few bad experience with real estate: over price and poor service. It was so great to deal with Propper,

Nortonsage
NortonsageMosman2 posts

Propper a great find!

I was recently recommended Leasi (now Propper) for managing our semi rental. With relatively low fees their service has been very good, nothing too much trouble and property leased within the first day on the market, with a higher rental than we expected. Administration including property inspections etc have been very thorough. Highly recommended.

Gill
GillSydney

Very happy leasor!

I have just leased my home with Propper and so far I have been blown away by their efficiency and thoroughness in every aspect of the process. I have been kept up to date even though I am overseas and I feel very confident to leave my property in their capable hands.

Michele D
Michele D2 posts

Very efficient Property Managers!

Leasi, now called Propper, have very respectful and efficient members of staff. Everyone I spoke to was very polite and professional and they organised every detail of leasing my property quickly and efficiently. They made me feel I was a priority, even when they were clearly busy. Now my property has been leased, I still feel that I am important to them as a client and that they want to make sure I have the best possible experience with them.

Angelita
AngelitaKellyville
Adam
AdamNew South Wales2 posts

Value price, with excellent service

I use leasi for two of my incestment properties. Their rate is fantastic, without sacrificing on the quality of service at all. I highly reccomend Leasi.

Khan
Khan

Leasi - you are the best!

Leasi is great. I don't have to worry about anything. They do everything for me. I just have to let them know and next thing I know it is done.

Kathy E
Kathy E

Efficiency Plus!

I have found the team at Leasi to be very efficient and helpful in all my dealings to date. Any enquiries are dealt with promptly in a professional manner. I would have no hesitation recommending them to anyone seeking help renting their property.

Shell
ShellSydney

Very efficient

They have been fabulous. Happy not to have to deal with real estates. Refreshing to just focus on property management.

SHARON
SHARONCAMDEN

EXCELLENT AND EFFICIENT

I found Leasi to be easy to talk to and understand and very efficient in what they do, my husband and I couldn't be happy with the level of service we have received so far. Thank you to Ash and his team at Leasi.

Theresa
Theresa

Amazing service at a competitive price!

Leasi are experienced and cost effective leasing agents. Ash and his team assisted us greatly through the leasing process providing consistent updates and helpful advise along the way.

They are professional, proactive and have attention to details. All communications are prompt and responsive. They managed to get us a tenant within the first inspection. They have met our expectations in every respect. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to lease their place.

Sey
Sey

Great service and communication

Standout for me was their exceptional communication. Always had a response within 24hrs and the team is very professional. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend these guys for your real estate needs.