2Propper

2Propper

94% · 19512 · 6%

Dennis Valdez
Dennis ValdezSydney2 posts

The new way to lease your place!

Ash and his team was really easy to deal with. Very prompt and organised. Managed to rent our place in less than a week engaging business with them. My wife and I are very pleased and will recommend the team.

Fred L
Fred LSydney, NSW3 posts

Look no further, come here !

I have been going through hell with other property managers until a friend of mine referred me to Leasi. It's really good - responsive, keeping you informed of what's going on, giving you advices, looking into small details - and best of all, no hidden fees. Highly recommend.

April 2nd 2019 Update: Can't ask for more

When my old tenant said they were leaving, propper immediately sent their dedicated team to arrange for ad and open house and successfully secure another great tenant straight after. So i have no loss of rental income. And they are very serious in selecting tenants, giving you all the details for approval, not just getting anyone in to fill up the space. All these great service for just one week rental, nothing else.

Pio
PioSydney, NSW2 posts

Good communication and easy process

Was easy process and the application complete and I was the right tenant they choose me very fast and inspection was easy and fast thank you

k lee
k leeAU2 posts

I really rate Leasi. Upon meeting Ash to determine who should manage my property I was quickly impressed to find that they were providing factual, objective advise versus telling me what I wanted to hear (like most of the others I had met). In addition to this, they are extremely responsive to any queries I have/continue to have and really moved quickly to get my property tenanted (it took 1 viewing). I can't rate them highly enough.

Drew
Drew

Fantastic focused service

The landlord on boarding process with LEASI has been smooth because the LEASI team are prompt and thorough with their responses to questions and concerns. I would definitely recommend LEASI to any landlord.

Maz
MazSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

They are taking away all our property-management headaches

The Leasi team have been nothing but helpful, responsive, prompt and friendly from the moment we engaged with them. I highly recommend using them for your property management.

Jen
Jen2 posts

Honest service

I've received more care and attention in 2 weeks than I had with my previous agent of 20yrs. They've provided me with immediate feedback and promptly respond to any concerns.

Sue
SueSydney

Happy with service

I needed a new property manager and found Leasi. They were very helpful, fast turnaround and found a tenant within 2 weeks. It was very easy and straight forward process.