Propper
See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Propper

Greg H
Greg H

Hassle free

Less hassles than other strata companies. Was better to move to this company from the last one. At least they are professional and try to respond within a reasonable time

Zandra
ZandraMid North Coast, NSW

Managing my property

Ash is very attentive. It took over 200 days for my property to be ready for leasing and Propper stuck with me. I've found I'm getting lots of contact but at times my answers aren't responded in a timely manner. Sometimes it's different people replying so not real sure if everyone is across what's happening with my property entirely. I provided feedback on my rental ad that it was incorrect in some places(eg stone benchtop) but the ad didn't change.
Overall I'm very happy that a tenant was found so quickly. Let's see how we go from here.
Zandra

Mei J
Mei JSydney, NSW

Great for young landlords

I like the fact that it can engage Propper online via email, text, and landlord portal. Very handy for busy couple like my husband and I to manage our property on the run.

Rick
RickSydney, NSW

Great Service

I have found Propper services to be fast and effective. The representatives have always tried to help whenever we had questions. Melissa has been wonderful in her dealings with us.

July 22nd 2019 Update: Professional Service

We have used Propper for approximately 15 months and we have been satisfied with the service that we have received so far. We are kept informed about what is happening with our property and we receive our payments regularly as promised. We would recommend Propper to other people with properties that need to be managed.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Propper compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Customer service excellence

Melissa Ferla and the leasing team at Propper have exceeded my expectations with the organising of repairs to my unit from previous tenants and updates of new tenant applications.

I particularly liked the way I had regular emails,reports, texts and phone calls keeping me up to date with what was happening.

I didn’t feel like was being forgotten about, and my best interests were being looked after.

Same service, lower fees

We chose propper as they have provided us with the same comparable rental real estate service at a lower fee.

Leasi - you are the best!

Leasi is great. I don't have to worry about anything. They do everything for me. I just have to let them know and next thing I know it is done.

UnhappyCust
UnhappyCustasked

Hi. Do you manage small blocks or. Block of 7 flats? What's the best way to get in touch for rates etc. Thanks Chris

kriztoefa
kriztoefaasked

Can anyone comment on an experience where the pressure was really on for Propper?

It's clear many people are very happy with what appears to be fairly day-to-day property management tasks and pricing. I would like to know anyone's experience when things go wrong - and a really skilled expert is required. I've scanned reviews but no luck finding this type of review.

For example: a demanding tenant, a tenant who isn't taking care of the property or paying rent, taking an issue through NCAT, a property with extended vacancy or issues with strata (owners corp). Or from the tenant's perspective, a non-responsive owner when non-essential but important repairs are required.

I'm keen to save money and work with a reliable provider - but the real value for me is when things go wrong and I need specialist expertise including tactics and deep technical (eg. legal) support (ie. peace of mind).

Thank you.

Ross family.
Ross family.

I have yet to experience any situation which could be called stressful, but I am currently talking to the agent re the re tenanting of the property after the current tenants move out. I wish to do some renovations after the place is vacated.A quick refurbishment of the bathroom and some cupboard work in the kitchen. In my conversations with the agent he seems a bit reluctant to be flexible on inspections and re advertising. I know prospective tenants like to see photos of the property, but surely all normal photos could be shown with a note that the bathroom is being refurbished, with a finish date on this project, so that anyone looking at the photos would know that the bathroom was going to be clean and with new tiles and fittings. If the prospective tenant was still unsure, an inspection of the property, even while the renovations (which will take approximately 10 days) were in progress should set any doubts to rest. The agent found this concept difficult to understand as they seem to have a formula for re letting and like to stick to it, and prefer to wait to take photos after the work was finished. This means that the advertising would be delayed by at least 10 days and the re occupation of the property would also be delayed by the same time. This is not acceptable to me. I did explain this to the agent but it remains to be seen if my instructions are acted upon.
Your question my be better answered after the renovation and re letting of my property. I hope this helps.

Mandy
Mandyasked

Whats the average fee required for strata managing 4 units please in Malaga?

Fired Up
Fired Up

How about contacting them directly rather than asking an independent Review site.

Get an answer from our members and Propper representatives

Propper offers a property management service of the 21st century, as they’re office-free and conduct a portion of property management tasks remotely. Propper claims that this leads to lower overheads, flowing on to customers in the form of a lower fee.

There are also no contracts, and Propper allows you to cancel at any time, giving 24 hours notice.

Some of the services Propper provides

If you’re looking for assistance with managing your property, Property can help with the following:

• Service from a your own personal Relationship Manager
  • Daily rental income payments to property owners (compared to the usual monthly payment method)
  • An online landlord portal, which allows you to access the details of your investment
  • Up to four routine regular inspections annually.