Propper
See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Propper

Tom L.
Tom L.South East Queensland, QLD

Jamieson from Propper QLD is fantastic

Jamieson is great, as first time investors he is always ready to reassure us with any question no matter how little. He is extremely responsive and always keeps us in the loop.

Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Relationship Manager to say the least! **SUPERMAN!!!**

Valentin M.
Valentin M.South East Queensland, QLD

Very proffesional and helpful

Upon moving into a rental property in Ipswich, Queensland managed by Jamieson Lloyd at Propper Queensland, were are highly satisfied by the service and quality of the company. Propper Queensland was very helpful, approachable and made sure all of our maintenance needs were met.

David S.
David S.Sydney, NSW

Very Professional, Accountable, Responsive and Knowledgeable

I have been using Propper for a number or years now, they provide a very cost affective and excellent service. They have exceeded my expectations and would not hesitate to recommend them to any property investor

Find out how Propper compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Professional and helpful to overseas owner

With help from Propper, especially Jamieson Lloyd, I succeeded to lease my house in QLD for a few years. Propper is so professional and focused on property management - most photos are brilliant which helps to find my new tenant in a few days; Propper also helps to maintain my house in good condition throughout the year. Jamieson is patent, listening & helpful, I wish I can I find my 2nd house soon & pass it to him for help. Propper is highly recommended and would give peace to overseas owners.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Highly recommend this company!

I cannot fault this company. From start to finish I have had all my expectations met and more. With no hidden fees, clear communication and professionalism, I was left having the best experience renting out my property. I cannot recommend Propper highly enough. If you are looking for great service and a professional property management team behind you, then these are the guys to choose. Special mention to Jamieson Lloyd for all your hard work and time. Thank you.

The Shorts

Leasing (Tenant)

I know Penny hasn’t been with Propper for that long, given the short period I have dealt with her, I can gladly say, she has been the best agent I have dealt with while leasing through propper. Her communication and fast response is prompt and on point. Her ability to get things done is on a whole different level compared to other agents from propper I have dealt with. In saying that, I thank her for all the assistance throughout leasing with propper and I commend her for her work ability to go above and beyond.

Regards,
Ramai

WWG
WWGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and professional service

Our investment property at Griffin, Qld is managed by Jamieson Lloyd. He is a true professional in the business, he keeps the right balance between the tenants and the agent, he chooses the right tradespeople for repairs and maintenance work and follows up on their work.
Communication is regular and always with prompt replies.
Compared to other agents Propper is a fresh wind in the industry

Geoff
GeoffHunter Region, NSW

Very happy with Propper

Recently re let our unit with Propper. There advice was to tidy the unit a little if at all possible. In consultation with them we did that and re let the unit in the first week for 20% more than expected. Well organised and good communication.

Anita
AnitaSydney, NSW

Great service and always available for help and support.

The team are great and friendly and always willing to help. Things were always sorted out if I had a question. As this was my first time doing everything online there were no issues. Thank you very much for making my move so easy.

Travis
TravisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

I have recently had the pleasure of dealing with Luke from propper real estate.
At all time he was prompt. Efficient and friendly
Answered all questions and requirements quickly
Very happy. And would reccomend you give them a go.

HNB
HNBSydney, NSW

Great company for stress-free management

Propper have the right model for managing properties. Finally an agency that understands property management and provides the expected level of service. The manager always respond on time. Repairs are attended to and routine inspections are actually completed routinely. The agent seems well informed and provides us with guidance inline with the rules nad regulations. I would gladly recommend Propper to all investors.

Ray No
Ray NoSydney, NSW

Legitly legendary

Responsive staffs + very professional services. Propper has saved me from a dodgy agent in a tricky situation. Ash and team handled it like a pro! That really gave me a peace of mind. I wish all managing agents can be like Propper. Highly recommend.

Just perfect

Excellent service, will recommend Propper on any day. Easy applying for the property and easy moving in as well. Very responsive and as such will highly recommended others as well.

Maz
Maz

Excellent service - over and above

We have been with Propper since their start years ago. They have been superb in their level of customer service and support. I can only highly recommend Ash and his team.

UnhappyCust
UnhappyCustasked

Hi. Do you manage small blocks or. Block of 7 flats? What's the best way to get in touch for rates etc. Thanks Chris

kriztoefa
kriztoefaasked

Can anyone comment on an experience where the pressure was really on for Propper?

It's clear many people are very happy with what appears to be fairly day-to-day property management tasks and pricing. I would like to know anyone's experience when things go wrong - and a really skilled expert is required. I've scanned reviews but no luck finding this type of review.

For example: a demanding tenant, a tenant who isn't taking care of the property or paying rent, taking an issue through NCAT, a property with extended vacancy or issues with strata (owners corp). Or from the tenant's perspective, a non-responsive owner when non-essential but important repairs are required.

I'm keen to save money and work with a reliable provider - but the real value for me is when things go wrong and I need specialist expertise including tactics and deep technical (eg. legal) support (ie. peace of mind).

Thank you.

Ross family.
Ross family.

I have yet to experience any situation which could be called stressful, but I am currently talking to the agent re the re tenanting of the property after the current tenants move out. I wish to do some renovations after the place is vacated.A quick refurbishment of the bathroom and some cupboard work in the kitchen. In my conversations with the agent he seems a bit reluctant to be flexible on inspections and re advertising. I know prospective tenants like to see photos of the property, but surely all normal photos could be shown with a note that the bathroom is being refurbished, with a finish date on this project, so that anyone looking at the photos would know that the bathroom was going to be clean and with new tiles and fittings. If the prospective tenant was still unsure, an inspection of the property, even while the renovations (which will take approximately 10 days) were in progress should set any doubts to rest. The agent found this concept difficult to understand as they seem to have a formula for re letting and like to stick to it, and prefer to wait to take photos after the work was finished. This means that the advertising would be delayed by at least 10 days and the re occupation of the property would also be delayed by the same time. This is not acceptable to me. I did explain this to the agent but it remains to be seen if my instructions are acted upon.
Your question my be better answered after the renovation and re letting of my property. I hope this helps.

Mandy
Mandyasked

Whats the average fee required for strata managing 4 units please in Malaga?

Fired Up
Fired Up

How about contacting them directly rather than asking an independent Review site.

Get an answer from our members and Propper representatives

Propper offers a property management service of the 21st century, as they’re office-free and conduct a portion of property management tasks remotely. Propper claims that this leads to lower overheads, flowing on to customers in the form of a lower fee.

There are also no contracts, and Propper allows you to cancel at any time, giving 24 hours notice.

Some of the services Propper provides

If you’re looking for assistance with managing your property, Property can help with the following:

• Service from a your own personal Relationship Manager
  • Daily rental income payments to property owners (compared to the usual monthly payment method)
  • An online landlord portal, which allows you to access the details of your investment
  • Up to four routine regular inspections annually.