Propper

Propper (page 2 of 8)

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Propper

Pia D.
Pia D.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

My block of apartments has been managed by PROPPER now for 6 months and I’m very impressed ! Excellent service and prompt problem solving by all staff. Look for to a long association with this company.

Mona
MonaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best service ever!

I have had such an amazing experience with Propper. They are so professional and make you feel so comfortable. I have use different agencies before and no one compares to their level of customer service and pricing. The best!

Ann
AnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If only I’ve found Propper earlier, it will save me a lot griefs

In comparison to my previous agents, dealing with Propper is walk in the park.
Everything is easy and no hassle. They understand from a landlord perspective either from speaking to them in person or their portal online. I would recommend to my friends and family.

Fantastic service

I would highly recommend Propper. I came across them out of luck really. We now have our first tenants in and the whole process has been trouble free. Looking forward to working with Propper in the future.

Find out how Propper compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Very professional with prompt service

From start Propper was very professional with focus on prompt service is evident. I am very pleased with ongoing service provided by Relationship Manager. Happy that I made right decision to appoint Propper for property management

Rod
RodSydney, NSW

Highly Recommended

I engaged Propper to be my managing agent because the previous agent was terrible. Since Propper took over, it has been completely hassle free. My tenant recently vacated and Propper had a new tenant for me and moved in within 1 week. Excellent communication and service. I could not recomend any more highly.

Juan G.
Juan G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommended to choose Propper management.

I know about Propper through my friends' introduction. This company is different from the intermediary I used before. It is more professional and efficient. TEAM has a clear division of labor at each stage. All details are told in detail. You know what they are doing ,Glad to have chosen the right management company this time
Highly recommended to choose Propper management.

Excellent Customer Service

Ever since my property managed by Propper I have been thoroughly impressed with their professionalism and friendliness. For example, Propper provided and outstanding service over the Christmas New Year period, my property was leased within a week. In contrast, other Property Managers leave their customers in the lurch during the festive season.
Highly recommend Propper Management.

Good initiative - solve problems quickly

Propper quickly found me a suitable tenant to replace the one that left. Very quick turn-around. Also damage to my property from the storms was resolved quickly and smoothly. Have two properties with Propper and been with them for over one year. Much better than my previous managers

Find out how Propper compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Good response and fast service

When it came to renting a property the process was simple and the staff were helpful. Whenever we have an issue with the property there is a quick response to our submissions.

Vivian
VivianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Flexible and professional

I was on Propper's mailing list for a while and haven't made up my mind to switch from my existing property management company to Propper. My existing tenant moved out a week ago and I remember I got a very good leasing offer from them which has just expired. I emailed them trying to ask if they can extend the offer and I got a YES reply within 30 minutes! I was so happy that I signed the onboarding form by end of the day.

Professional and efficient!

The team at Propper were very accommodating, professional and efficient. I will do all my properties with them. Had our first property leased in less than a week. Very good.

Find out how Propper compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Just excellent,made my life much easier

I needed to have hassle free management for my properties and I know I have found one with Propper Property Management and hope we work as a team for my future properties.

Rita
RitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

High performing Property Manager

Gill
GillSydney, NSW

Efficient and pain free

Feeling stressed and time poor, I asked for recommendations for a property manager and 2 separate friends said Propper.
Everything has gone so smoothly and I have a tenant in a very short time
Fantastic so far

Keryn Waipouri-Kerrison
Keryn Waipouri-KerrisonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic friendly customer service

Quick and responsive contact throughout the whole application process very friendly easy to discuss details with very very happy with our application process they made it everything clear from the start

Ross family.
Ross family.Wimmera, VIC

Excellent agency.

Propper act in a responsible and efficient manner with good reporting, excellent on time payments and prompt replies to queries. My property is about to be come vacant, so I will be interested to see if their tenant matching talents live up to the rest of their service.

Andrew S.
Andrew S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Get it done online, way faster and easier

We just leased a property through Propper and it was a great experience. Really fast communications and actions, friendly on the phone and in emails and they just made the whole process painless. Looking at changing my property manager for my own let properties over to Propper.

Also love the portal for checking rent payments, maintenance requests, etc.

Great work in setting this up guys, thanks

Responsive, professional, efficient & friendly

When considering the change of property managers on our first investment we were nervous and felt stuck. Propper were responsive to our enquiry and listened to what our challenges and what we were looking for in the management of a property. They took over the management of our property with professionalism and efficiency. When our tenant gave notice, propper were quick to manage the process with premium advertising, open homes and the end-of-lease process. We received clear as-it-happened updates from inspections and tenant applications. The service we have received from propper has been refreshing.
Propper have demonstrated that we can trust our property managers to take care of our property. Would thoroughly recommend them to anyone.

Samuel M.
Samuel M.Sydney, NSW

Good service and easy to use technology

Propper have been great to work with. The got tenants into our property quite quickly and at a higher rate than what we thought. We get weekly reporting and regular updates on the property and their system is very user friendly and automates a lot of the services. I would highly recommend Propper.

George L
George LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very professional and fuss free!

My entire contact with Propper has been professional and there attention to detail great. From the outset they have been very transparent with their pricing structure and managed my expectations well. My property was leased within two weeks and so far the experience has been excellent.

Michell with no e
Michell with no eGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic and recommending to others right!

Been on the ball with everything and everyone extremely helpful & knowledgeable. As in the title everyone we talk to about your company and the people that work for you we highly recommend you guy's!

Precise, professional care

Impressive primary contact and detailed local knowledge, good & clear understanding of the market and the current issues around the demands and problems around it. Looking forward to a long business professional relationship.

Very professional team

The whoke team was excellent professional accurate on the approach no false promises and got everything organised and the property rented way faster than expected. Highly recommended great job from start to end

Mai Ngo
Mai NgoSydney, NSW

Great customer service, responsive and professional

For each email or query we sent, Ashley and his team replied within the same day. When we seem to forget to check our emails and in case there is urgent matter, Propper calls us straight away. We really appreciate such a great service and recommend Propper to any one with investment properties.