Propper

Propper (page 4 of 8)

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Propper

Polixeni
PolixeniIllawarra, NSW

Keep it up

Still very up to date and the monies are always on time thanks Polly. I have always been kept well informed of what is happening with my unit tenant wise and whatever.

Bruce
BruceGold Coast

Excellent service and great communication

Working with Propper has been a great relief after previous poor experience. Great communication and very fast turn-around getting new tenants into our properties. Efficient and pleasant staff and excellent service all around.

Helpful and honest

Propper have been great property managers. They have taken off all the pressures of owning a property.
A very professional company to deal with and very easy to work with.

I would thoroughly recommend then :)

Joanne M.
Joanne M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very impressive service

From the first enquiry I was given a friendly service, adequate information , prompt emails and follow up phone calls. The Service has been efficient , I feel listened to and communication has been very effective. One of my concerns was not responded to by email but understandably they may be busy.
I would recommend propper to others over a real estate.

Kathy
KathySydney, NSW

Propper our goodluck charm

From day one, we have been impressed with Propper and their high level of service and professionalism. Nothing was ever too much for the team, from start to finish it has been an abosulte pleasure and a very rewarding outcome. Would definetly recommend Propper to family and friends.

betamax
betamaxAU

Great Comms. Hassle Free

From the first contact on inspection to the final approval Propper were polite, courteous and friendly. A smooth, quick and pleasant experience. I was kept informed at all times. It's a great way to start. Thank you!

paras g.
paras g.Sydney, NSW

Awesome service

I am really happy with Propper’s service and professional approach to property management. Really impressed with timely and clear communication and awesome service. Also turnaround time to find new tenant was very quick and whole team worked really efficiently.

Sarah J.
Sarah J.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy and efficient

Propper is a breath of fresh air for a renter. The whole process from organising a viewing of the property to signing the lease and filling out the entry report was fast, efficient and hassle free. Communication was excellent and any queries I had were dealt with promptly. I would highly recommend Propper to anyone looking for a new rental property.

Professional services & Great value

With hundreds of units in the same tower came to the market at the same time, Propper conducted the leasing phase with extra diligence and patience. We're happy with the result and well done!

Simon
SimonSydney

Consistent and Excellent

Meets my needs and effortless. Love their service. At least that has been my experience. It is also worth the money compared to other property agents as it is based on a fixed fee.

Professional and prompt service

The Propper Team kept you in the loop all the way with regular communication. If they said they would do something it was done nothing was too much trouble. They found us a tenant quickly in a very competitive market where there were numerous comparable rentals available.

Professionalism throughout

We are very happy with the service provided by the Propper team during the 2yrs we have been with them. Very reliable and efficient.
We have referred our family and friends who have also signed up to have their properties managed by Propper.
I think that speaks volumes about what a great company Propper is!

Highly Recommended!

Sam and the Team delivered an excelent service which was fast, friendly, reliable, compassionate and professional.
Thanks a million for making renting online easy and stress free.
Looking forward to our renting endeavours

Amazing and reliable

Found good tenants 2 years ago and have not had a drama ever since. Routine quarterly inspections without reminding them to do so.. fantastic service all at a great price

Skate
SkateVictoria

Propper Property Management.

Very easy to deal with. Great communication and prompt with any request. Early days as yet but at this stage would recommend Propper to manage your property. Contacted them just prior to settlement and was able to organise work to be completed, photos and a tenant all within about 3 weeks of settlement. Excellent service.

Toni
ToniIllawarra, NSW

Friendly and Professional

Found them easy to deal with. Prompt with all requests and follow ups. No time wasting. Staff friendly and professional at all times. Would definitely recommend and will be dealing with in future

guptajs1
guptajs1Sydney, NSW

Excellent, high standard, friendly and prompt service

We signed up Propper 2 weeks ago and they were able to get tenants for our dual occupancy house within that period. They are great in communication and responding promptly. Bravo highly recommended.

Jess
Jess

Amazing real estate

Couldn’t of been a better service. Great service and great people being so helpful. Quick and easy process for our first family home together. Made it really good to experience it this way

Propper
Ashley F.Propper

Thanks Jess! We're so happy you're happy :)

Rawand Kaka- Body Corp manager

Follows up emails promptly.
Acts on the issues as discussed in emails.
Visited our property to evaluate work.
Go through all of the information with the committee.
Works well with our committee.
Much more efficient than previous managers.

Outstanding Service!

Within just 6 business days of contacting Propper - they organised a new contract, new photos, new ad, open inspection (with high attendance) and secured a deposit for a new vetted tenant. In the current climate, this is an outstanding timeframe - I could not be happier with the level of care and customer service from the Propper team - thank you!

5 Stars On Your Excellent Services

Thank you for your absolutely excellent services, and your prompt reply to all my questions via emails, phone and web portals. I have no hesitation to recommend Propper to other landlords.

Excellent Service!!

The Propper team is absolutely amazing to work with. Always friendly and prompt with any query in a short period of time. Any landlord looking for a service that actually does what it promises look no further than Propper Property Management.

Amazing

From the very beginning team at Propper was interested in our property. It took much longer than expected to get tenants,but they did it. Everyone we were in touch was amazing and helpful. Looking forward to work with them in the future. Go team Propper!

Ross C.
Ross C.Sydney, NSW

Pride in what they do

The people at Proppor have been nothing but excellent, recommended to anybody that is a landlord. Friendly and always answered my question in a very short period of time.

Well done to all at Proppor

Barry B
Barry BSydney, NSW

Huge time savers for us

The Propper team are amazing to work with. They are incredibly pro-active with our properties and nothing is too hard or not part of the service. We've moved all our properties to their management and have invited our friends and family also. We especially love that the correspondence is all digital and consolidated rather than dealing with multiple old school agents.