2.0

Jason D.

Jason D.South East Queensland, QLD

Pretty average to deal with

Of course I understand they have a criteria and risk management policies. Though I felt the staff were very inexperienced when "attempting" to understand your business and it's objectives. It felt like I was explaining myself to the work experience kid. The big 4 charge less and have a much higher level of professlism. Within 2 days CBA understood my business,provided options and solutions. Don't deal with amateur fly by nighters, much better options

PainterHunter Region, NSW

Dumped by Prospa!!!

After 3 - 4 years of business with Prospa and multiple loans, without one single default, building our business on the back of these loans.
We have been dumped by Prospa???
Stating the current situation of the Coronavirus as the reason.
We as a business are still prospering (excuse the pun) but it seems when times get tough, the tough (Prospa)get going.

We will remember now and the coming good times.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2017

Quick response

Service was good. Would be good to have a monthly loan repayment option. Its a useful service for short term funding. The funding was in the bank account within 24 hours.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Angie A.Prospa

Thanks for your kind words. Please let us know if there is anything else we could do to make your service a 5 star experience.

Business Loans

Find out how Prospa compares to other Business Loans

Leah T

Leah Tasked

I only want a small loan to help start my business off but I really don't want any huge interest fees...how high on average is the interest rate on small loans?

Angie A.Prospa

Hi Leah, Prospa’s rate varies based on your industry, how long you have been in business, the health of your cash flow and other factors. As such, we are unable to confirm your rate until you have been through the application process. But feel free to call us on 1300 882 867 and one of our loan specialists can talk you through how it works. Thanks!

Will H.
Will H.

Dont go with prospa if you want something low interest.

Maggie

Maggieasked

Just a small enquirey. I am looking at a possible loan of around $40,000.00. Can you tell me what interest rate this would be over 12 months?

Jack
Jack

No idea sorry, it takes about 10 - 15 mins on the phone to have a complete offer ready for you. You should just give them a call.

Angie A.Prospa

Hi Maggie, Thank you for your enquiry. Could you please provide me with your phone number or email address and I'll ask one of our loan consultants to give you a call this morning. If you would rather call, our number is 1300 882 867. Kind regards, the team at Prospa.

John Mauri
John Mauri

hi Maggie,
I don't want to lead you down the garden path,But what i can tell you is depends on your credit score that will detemine the actual interest rate.It can very from 1-3 per cent.
I hope that answers your question

Get an answer from our members and Prospa representatives