4.5

PaulSydney, NSW

Caveat Emptor

Prospa sales team do all they can to get you into a product even if it falls short of your needs, and huge interest rates my god, on 40K your paying back 20k in interest. Poor functioning app, always behind and slow to update. No after sales dedicated support, its stated, but never offered in real time. Paid the finance out after just 2 months as didnt want to deal with them anymore. Good riddance and never going back.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020

JackSydney, NSW

Absolutely amazing, efficient & seamless!

It was so easy, I would have never thought it would be this seamless. It was literally a 3 hour process, if that. Thank you for your prompt assistance Prospa Team.

Angie A.Prospa

We deliver value fast! Thanks so much for the feedback Jack.

Friendly, Fuss Free and Fast

James Hornstra from Prospa was friendly and seemed genuinely interested in my small business and getting me the finance I need to help my business grow. The process was very simple and straight forward and my loan was approved in just a few hours. Thanks James and Prospa.

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Katrina, our team believe in simplicity and are glad we could help your business finish the year strong!

Find out how Prospa compares to other Business Loans

Perfect easy and very helpful

Great company to work with 4 years and counting nothing ever a problem absolutely can't help you enough love there work will definitely be using them in the future cheers

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks so much for the feedback! We're so happy we've been able to help support your business throughout the years.

Mugahed

MugahedNorth Queensland, QLD

They are the best in Australia!

They are the best fin in Australia. They gave me a better offer Which was even better than cba’s offer. I rec these guys. Thanks Stiven and rest, brilliant customer services.

Mugahed Hussain

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Angie A.Prospa

Wow Mugahed, we are very happy to hear we could help your business during these difficult times! Our team are dedicated in keeping businesses moving and we appreciate your kind words. Thanks for the feedback!

Outstanding and Professional

Blake was outstanding his knowledge was great and he assisted me promptly and got the desired outcome , very impressed and thank full. He followed up and made sure l understood all l needed to .

Angie A.Prospa

Wow Renee, we appreciate your feedback. We're very lucky to have such a dedicated team and will be sure to pass along your kind words. Thanks for choosing us!

Anne NadineSydney, NSW

Business loan

The application process was quick, and customer service team is helpful with a professional assistance.
It was not hard because I was guided by a team member.
I’ll definitely recommend Prospa to any business borrower.

Angie A.Prospa

Wow thanks Anne, our team value simplicity and are happy we can support business owners during these stressful times. We appreciate your feedback!

Anne Nadine

You are all welcome, I’m just sharing my experience.

Angie A.Prospa

Pleasure was all ours! We look forward to working with you again in the future to help your business grow.

Shane D.

Shane D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loan Shark Rates - Living in the 80's

Don't waste your time. After being approached from a broker offering cash flow assistance we were then handed over to Prospa who said they were willing to help struggling businesses through COVID-19 with a 6 month holiday on an unsecured loan. Complete waste of our time. Take the time and go to your bank.

Scott M

Scott MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

I had my doubts about whether we would get a loan given the relatively short time we have been in business. Prospa came through for us and were clear and helpful with their communications with us.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Scott, we love that we were able to support your business during these stressful times.

RJA Loan

Service was precise and to the point. Follow up was prompt and polite. Only issue was our the full request was denied and a lower amount was approved. The rate was higher then expected though understand in current times this was going to be expected.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Angie A.Prospa

We're committed to providing a great customer experience and we hope to improve on your concerns in the future. Thanks for the feedback.

Adriana Ottervanger

Adriana OttervangerWestern Australia

Excellent service

Dev worked with me to secure a loan to move forward with my business.

Having been knocked back by many Dev looked at all the information and could assist.
Very appreciative of his customer service and will certainly grow my business going forward with you.

Angie A.Prospa

We’re really happy to have been able to help you with funding you couldn’t source elsewhere, thanks Adriana.

Jas

JasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service was excellent with Dev answering all my questions succinctly
Very easy service to use
Rate highly
I will definitely recommend Dev and the team at Prospa to friends, family and clients

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Angie A.Prospa

We value being open and real with all our customers, thanks Jas.

Phillip D.

Phillip D.Hunter Region, NSW

Very pleased with the whole prosses the responds friendly staff

Very happy how quick the response with getting the loan there was no extra charges was not sorting at all nice and simple from start till finalized exstremily happy would recommend to any one

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Angie A.Prospa

We believe in simplicity, thanks Phillip.

Joey

JoeySydney, NSW

Dev perfect

Absolutely wonderful!!!! Just happened so quickly and so easy that I couldn’t believe how fast, thank you so much and I will be telling all of my friends and all of my family members how quick and easy it was to get a loan through you guys

Angie A.Prospa

Wow Joey, thanks so much for the kind words. We believe in fast outcomes and are so happy to have your recommendation.

Amazing fast service

I found this to be very easy Dylan was amazing.no issues with extra cost and very satisfied with the professionalism shown through out this process.keep up the good work Prospa.

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Robert, we're happy our team hit the mark for you.

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

A fast and easily service with competitive rates

Our customer experience was great.
All information was explained clearly in detail and we weren't rushed at all.
The entire process from start top finish was easy and not stressful at all.
The rate received seems fair and reasonable. We like that there was options and easy pay out terms.

Angie A.Prospa

Wow Mark, we appreciate the feedback. Our team are always open and real with our customers! We're so happy to hear you liked our flexible loan options, thanks for choosing us.

Great service, highly recommended it

I had a great service with Dev, he explained me everything clearly and accurately with professionalism for my loan application. I really recommend Prospa to get a fast and reliable service.

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Fadime, we are committed to providing a fast and transparent customer experience.

Very professional service

Very good service, Quick & Efficient very professional company to deal with.
Fund were available the very next day, Easy to understand terms and conditions,Would use this service again if needed

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Angie A.Prospa

We are committed to providing a fast and transparent experience, thanks Michael.

This is perfect

Dev was really helpful and professional. I will recommend him to everyone. Loan amount was what I needed so Im very happy. The rate was satisfactory it was the same as a few other companies I had contacted

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Angie A.Prospa

We're so happy to have your recommendation James. Our team work very hard to help support businesses. Thanks for your feedback.

BSP

BSPSydney, NSW

Very efficient service

Found service very efficient and quick in terms of response time.
Costing of loan clearly outlined.
Minimal issues with providing details and getting loan approved.
Interest rate was reasonable for small loan.

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks so much, one of our values is being open and real with all our customers. We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with us.

Leah T

Leah Tasked

I only want a small loan to help start my business off but I really don't want any huge interest fees...how high on average is the interest rate on small loans?

Angie A.Prospa

Hi Leah, Prospa’s rate varies based on your industry, how long you have been in business, the health of your cash flow and other factors. As such, we are unable to confirm your rate until you have been through the application process. But feel free to call us on 1300 882 867 and one of our loan specialists can talk you through how it works. Thanks!

Will H.
Will H.

Dont go with prospa if you want something low interest.

Maggie

Maggieasked

Just a small enquirey. I am looking at a possible loan of around $40,000.00. Can you tell me what interest rate this would be over 12 months?

Jack

No idea sorry, it takes about 10 - 15 mins on the phone to have a complete offer ready for you. You should just give them a call.

Angie A.Prospa

Hi Maggie, Thank you for your enquiry. Could you please provide me with your phone number or email address and I'll ask one of our loan consultants to give you a call this morning. If you would rather call, our number is 1300 882 867. Kind regards, the team at Prospa.

John Mauri
John Mauri

hi Maggie,
I don't want to lead you down the garden path,But what i can tell you is depends on your credit score that will detemine the actual interest rate.It can very from 1-3 per cent.
I hope that answers your question

Get an answer from our members and Prospa representatives