4.5

David M

David M

Great Approval System, but that is where the customer service ends

I have borrowed money from Prospa twice and the approval process and time to funds is excellent. However, that is where the customer service ended. Trying to get a statement from Prospa is impossible and even more difficult is trying to pay early repayments to clear the account.

Loan Start DateMay 2018

that's fantastic

it was wonderful.perfect time & good rate.
trulu & Highly recommended to someone & All my companis.
Also the timing is excellent for i need it.& very quick & Easy way.
Also, Kindly explain & detailing. i'm very happy for that.
Thank you.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Angie A.Prospa

We are so happy we were able to help your business, thanks Hyounjoon.

Vince Mammone

Vince MammoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very great service from Dev called back when he said he was going to call back and explained everything so clearly great service I would recommend Prospa better than the well known banks out their

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Angie A.Prospa

We love delivering on our promises Vince, thanks for the great feedback.

Business Loans

Find out how Prospa compares to other Business Loans

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and efficient service

Great service, like the idea of a back up rolling line of credit

Easy accessibility with excellent customer service

Would highly recommend Prospa to anyone in business

Prospa uses DocuSign for its correspondence

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Angie A.Prospa

Wow thanks Michael, we do everything electronically so you can spend less time on the phone with us, and more time growing your business! Cheers for the 5 star feedback.

So very quick and so easy

A formal business line of credit put in place with the ability to draw on the limit within a day of the request for it. Approved, documented and established within 24 hours. This is a service that is not available with other lenders in the market and certainly not this easy.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Angie A.Prospa

Wow Martin, we are so glad to hear about your experience! Our team work hard to keep businesses moving and we are so grateful for customers like you. Thanks for your feedback.

Tracey T.

Tracey T.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service & communication

Excellent process, very friendly staff. Simple and stress free process with a clear understanding of what I needed for my business. So much better than having to deal with a regular, stressful meeting at the bank. Highly recommend this process.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Angie A.Prospa

We don't want our customers jumping through hoops, thanks for the great feedback Tracey.

Perfect

My service was very good,
Did not experience any extra costs everything was explained to me.
I am extremely satisfied and will definatley be in contact for future buisness at the end of the year.

Angie A.Prospa

Wow Chris, we really appreciate your feedback. Our team always strive for transparency with our customers! Thanks for your kind words.

Great product and people

it was a great experience and seamless process with wonderful people to deal with
it took only few minutes to set up the portal and availability of funds and signing of agreement

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Angie A.Prospa

Thanks for this wonderful review. We value speed and simplicity and understand that your time is important. Thanks for choosing Prospa and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Wayne Hamlet

Wayne HamletDarling Downs, QLD

Review of Services

Great service from Dev, very happy with the service provided by the team. From start to finish the team has done what it said it will do and the communication has been 1st class.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Angie A.Prospa

Thanks so much Wayne, we believe in transparency and providing world class service. Thanks for choosing Prospa and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Business Loans

Find out how Prospa compares to other Business Loans

Robert Jukic

Robert JukicGungahlin 2914, ACT

Helped me a lot

Customer service and quick turn around was very good.
The weekly repayments were a little unexpected, particularly with private business when receiving payments can vary.
The rate was more then I expected, for sure.

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks for your feedback Robert. We are glad we were able to help your business out on this occasion.

Leah T

Leah Tasked

I only want a small loan to help start my business off but I really don't want any huge interest fees...how high on average is the interest rate on small loans?

Angie A.Prospa

Hi Leah, Prospa’s rate varies based on your industry, how long you have been in business, the health of your cash flow and other factors. As such, we are unable to confirm your rate until you have been through the application process. But feel free to call us on 1300 882 867 and one of our loan specialists can talk you through how it works. Thanks!

Will H.
Will H.

Dont go with prospa if you want something low interest.

Maggie

Maggieasked

Just a small enquirey. I am looking at a possible loan of around $40,000.00. Can you tell me what interest rate this would be over 12 months?

Jack
Jack

No idea sorry, it takes about 10 - 15 mins on the phone to have a complete offer ready for you. You should just give them a call.

Angie A.Prospa

Hi Maggie, Thank you for your enquiry. Could you please provide me with your phone number or email address and I'll ask one of our loan consultants to give you a call this morning. If you would rather call, our number is 1300 882 867. Kind regards, the team at Prospa.

John Mauri
John Mauri

hi Maggie,
I don't want to lead you down the garden path,But what i can tell you is depends on your credit score that will detemine the actual interest rate.It can very from 1-3 per cent.
I hope that answers your question

Get an answer from our members and Prospa representatives