4.2

81% · 20546 · 18%

jimmy
jimmyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

very helpful service from jack

everything was excellent and friendly!! jack has always been great, jack and prospa have always been helpful towards my enquiries and honest feedback, its a been a joy to have him as my account manager Show details ·  1
Chris
Chris2 posts

As always Prospa has been a great help to my business needs.
My account manager was pleasant but professional. His knowledge of the process was very helpful to me.
All my questions were answered. Show reply
Mark
Mark

Dealt with swiftly

Customer Service was awesome and great to deal with, how ever the rate should have been better as an existing client would think, but was satisfied with the prompt and efficient way this was dealt with for this i Thank You  Show details ·  1
Ant
AntGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Fast Business Funding

Fast turn-around customer service was great, funds were in the account within 24hrs. I needed to refinance and prosper reduced my repayments by more than half. highly recommended ! Thanks Prospa. Show details ·  1
Gonja O.
Gonja O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

From enquiry to completion took less than 24 hours. Excellent service.
Sole traders give them a go.
Paul was very helpful and remaind on phone while waiting for documents to come through snd sign.
Would recomend to anybody looking to get business loan. Show details ·  1
G.G
G.GSydney, NSW2 posts

Always easy to deal with

I’ve been with Prospa for some time and have always found them to be great. Their customer service is always friendly and their app is easy to use.
They are a good option when other lenders are turning you down.  Show details ·  1
Burmy
Burmy 2 posts

Good service!!

They had a Friendly team and lovely service. Quick support and service. I had an excellent experience with them and would recommend them to others. Thank you very very much Show reply
Tristan
Tristan

Great Service offered

Customer service was great, very efficient, got it sorted in less then a day
Yaz new his stuff and what would help me most
Didn't have to worry about a lot of paper work or getting all my information together  Show details ·  1
kim l.
kim l.

Amazing service and help, from kind people

Cannot recommend them enough, so helpful. They have helped my business so much, thank you from the bottom of my heart. We now have a way to expand and keep up. Show details ·  1
Lisa S.
Lisa S.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy & Straight Forward!

Customer service was great & loan procedure was fast & straight forward. Follow up was prompt & friendly. Money was available when we were advised - an easy, seamless, pain-free interaction from start to end!  Show details ·  1
Graham
Graham

great to deal with

Jack was very good to deal with. He is very profesional.

Interest rate could be lower but if i went to bank costs in time wasting, discussions, producing material to the bank that is totally irrelevant is worth the extra interest rate. Show details ·  1

DAN
DANSydney, NSW3 posts

Way easier than the banks

Prospa is a lot easier than dealing with the banks. Fast and easy and non of the hassle of booking an appointment to see a loan specialist at the bank Show details ·  1
Shehan
Shehan

The right choice when needed

We have been dealing with the Prospa team for a couple of years. Their customer service team is excellent. Very understanding and assist their clients to the best of their ability. Responsible and flexible lenders. If you maintain a good bank account, Good payment history, Responsible borrower, Prospa is the best choice.  Show details ·  1
Mohammed Shah
Mohammed ShahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

All I can say is GO WITH PROSPA

Daniel from prospa got my business loan approval in a flash with minimal hassle. Very helpful team at prospa for businesses. Love it guys please keep up the great work. Show details ·  1
Kerry torr
Kerry torrFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

My experience with Prospa was very positive and I was very happy with the efficiency, the rates for my loan were in line with what I was expecting, great customer service  Show details ·  1
Ron Moala
Ron MoalaDarwin, NT

Prospa is the way to Go!

Excellent customer service, awesome person. Very straight forward and professional. Rate is good. I had no problems, everything question was answered with the help of Patrick Patacsil. See Patrick Patacsil, he is the guy that can help you!  Show reply

Lucas D.
Lucas D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast & efficient

Customer service was great. The loan was approved, signed and funded in one day. The rate is similar if I offered an investor an investor rate into a project. It was a fast service. Show details ·  1
Kalpana L.
Kalpana L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Excellent!

Great customer service by jack millar
No issues at all !
Can’t ask for more !
Very transparent, professional very much satisfied
No extra cost involved no dramas all
Good
Thank you jack for this  Show details ·  1
Toalisi H.
Toalisi H.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Customer service was great and I love it. It was so quick to apply and easy. The guy that serves me was so Friendly and it helps me a lot with my business. Will use it again Show details ·  1
Anthony
AnthonyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great service, effective and no nonsence

Customer service was quick and easy, no hidden costs and extremely satisfied.

The guys talked us through and provided answers to our questions, they understood our needs and responded. I'm certain we will go them first next time. Show details ·  1

Luke
Luke

Fast service

James was great to deal with! had the funds within a day of contacting them! Fast effective and easy to deal with, as for the rates well it is what it is Show reply
Rocco Crea
Rocco CreaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

good service but very expensive

great service but the interest charged is very expensive particularly since we have been a customer for over 2 years and commercial interest rate are very low. We would happy to deal with Prospa at next occasion we need funds but will get other quotes from other lenders. Show details
ASD
ASD2 posts

Great service!

The customer service experience was wonderful. I was really amazed with the way Blake dealt with us.he is very friendly, informative ,to the point and knows what he is doing . He gave us a proper guidance and made me convinced to get the service . I am really satisfied with the overall help and service of the team. It will serve my purpose for now.
 Show reply
Adrian
AdrianCentral, SA3 posts

Do not reccomend

I been with Prospa for past 3 years. The guys are helpful at receiving loans; however, due to the pandemic you have to jump through hoops for any type of assistance. After the assistance ended we were expected to backpay the amounts reprieved from lower repayments within 7 days or they will cease assets. The collections department are very aggressive. I would not reccomend Prospa even at a last resort like we did. This is now being escalated through the financial ombudsmen.
Lyell A.

Last payment direct debited
$1300 principal
$368 interest
$233 fees.

Tried to call them, can't get through, cant leave a message. Don't believe the positive reviews. I have no doubt many will be fake. Prospa has almost cost me my business with their devious and deceptive tactics.

Very VERY expensive. $85 dishonour fee + $17 daily late payment fee (per day) + $11.50 weekly service fee (if you are late with a payment). I've given 2 stars as it was a reasonably easy process but with charges and interest like this, I'm not sure if the lending was a benefit or a trap. No transparency with the fees and interest rate is OMG high. I'll pay this loan and look elsewhere for funding. Wow, just wow. Show details

Ali
Ali

Perfect for small business

It’s a Great company. Great communication. Fast and efficient.
Customer service was great. The whole process was extremely easy and settled with in a few business days.
Would definitely recommend this company!  Show reply

Joel Finlayson
Joel Finlayson South East Queensland, QLD

Jack was amazing and quick to respond ! Can’t ask for better customer service

Great customer service. Responded back quickly with great results. Would recommend to anyone. Prospa have helped my business fund for tools when times were tight with finance. Thanks again jack and the team  Show details ·  1
George D
George DWestern Australia

Always helpfull

Have been using Prospa for a number of years and have always found them prompt and helpfull and vey understanding to my needs. Highly recommend if you run a small business. Show details ·  1
Rod
RodSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Quick and Positive Response

I would recommend Prospa to others as they always come through with the results required.
Mate was extremely helpful and was a pleasure to deal with at all times.
Will have no hesitation in using them again. Show details ·  1
Happy customer
Happy customer

Reliable source of funds

Prospa customer service is excellent and approval reliable, which makes the interest rate acceptable.
We will continue to work with them as and when the opportunity arises, and negotiate lower rates.
 Show details ·  1
Nhuoc
Nhuoc

Best Customer Service Ever!

Will recommend this company to anyone, Yagiz was very helpful and helped all the way best customer service. Thank you so much will recommend to others thank you so much again  Show reply
robert
robert

most helpful

customer service was excellent, could not be better.
yes some $800 fee which im not sure what it is for.
think the rate is quite high considering bank charges for this type of facility comes in at approx 12 percent  Show reply
Snole
SnoleSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Highly recommend Yaz and Prospa 5+ ⭐️

Yaz and the team at Prospa have helped me out once again. From application to funding a easy process, it helps to have a dedicated account manager who is more personal than getting different people each time and Yaz explains everything for me so that I understand the process, fees repayments etc and it’s nice to be rewarded/acknowledged for being a good customer by giving me a competitive interest rate even though I increased my lending. I highly recommend Prospa and hopefully your lucky enough to get Yaz (but I’m sure the whole team are just as great )  Show details ·  1
Paul
Paul

Fast and efficient

The process was fast and efficient which we really needed. Staff were friendly and accommodating. We will definitely be back if we need to later on down the track. Thanks Show reply
Mike
MikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and fuss free

Diana was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. She was responsive and importantly did not over-promise. Explained the process well and showed genuine interest in understanding the specific funding request and context  Show details ·  1
Hares
HaresPerth, WA

Always Fast & Professional

Customer Service very good, loan approved and in account within days. Professional customer service and on point. Simple fast and effective and highly recommend to my Business Fiends and collegues Show details ·  1

Andrew
Andrew

Absolutely excellent, Diana was exceptionally helpful, friendly and made the process painless - Andrew

Very satisfied, very high level of customer service which is why I chose to go with Prospa again, very quick transitional period from delivery document to receiving the loan - Andrew Show details ·  1
Regional Business
Regional BusinessNorthern Region, NSW

Always Fantastic!!

Customer service brilliant - timing - brilliant!!! we have used before and will highly recommend! Again they are true to their word and always before time almost !!! Great Company with easy to speak with employees. Show details ·  1
Imogen
Imogen

Awesome fast and effective service

Simple, fast and effective. No Hassles- highly recommend to anyone. Will certainly use these services again in the future if the need arises. Well done Varun- your customer service was excellent Show reply
Jacintha
Jacintha

A joy to deal with, fast and efficient

I found Prospa so easy to deal with, I have dealt with them in the past and was so happy with the service that I returned for a business consolidation loan.
The process for uploading bank statements was easy, the approval was quick and the team is always friendly to deal with. Pretty much finalised everything in one day. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. Show details ·  1