Prospa (page 3 of 8)

Why who you borrow from is more important than how much you borrow

Bloody minded. Missed a payment so they placed a charge over my company, where their debt was the smallest loan but nearly pushed my into receivership because I couldn't refinance the bigger loans with them first in line. Kept repeating their policies and their stance. Luckily I was able to come through on cash glow or their so called policies were goingto be the end of me then a default on them. Borrow from someone who cares about your business so you can pay them back. Not these gangstas with a shiny website.

Angie A.Prospa

So very quick and so easy

A formal business line of credit put in place with the ability to draw on the limit within a day of the request for it. Approved, documented and established within 24 hours. This is a service that is not available with other lenders in the market and certainly not this easy.

Angie A.Prospa

Wow Martin, we are so glad to hear about your experience! Our team work hard to keep businesses moving and we are so grateful for customers like you. Thanks for your feedback.

Excellent and Understanding

Dev was so patient and understanding for us. Explained everything very clearly and got us what we needed. And so fast!!! Thanks so much!! Highly recommend the Prospa team! X

Angie A.Prospa

Wow thanks Nicole, our team are always open and real with our customers. We will pass along your kind words to Dev!

Find out how Prospa compares to other Business Loans

Prospa are so helpful and efficient.

Excellent customer service and very professional and helpful. I experienced no unexpected extra costs or issues. I am extremely satisfied and fully recommend there service. It was stress free and quick. Thanks Dev

Angie A.Prospa

We love delivering on our promises and are committed to providing a fast and transparent customer experience. Thanks!

Ray C

Ray CSydney, NSW

Prospa are the consummate professionals

Nothing short of professional, prompt and very pleasant to deal with. They understand small business very well and we could not think of a better partner for any business regardless of their size. The loan particulars were clearly explained and the fees were very competitive. It will be a pleasure referring Prospa to other businesses that we deal with. Thanks again Prospa!

Angie A.Prospa

Wow Ray, thanks for the feedback. We love delivering on our promises and are committed to providing a fast and transparent customer experience.

Tracey T.

Tracey T.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service & communication

Excellent process, very friendly staff. Simple and stress free process with a clear understanding of what I needed for my business. So much better than having to deal with a regular, stressful meeting at the bank. Highly recommend this process.

Angie A.Prospa

We don't want our customers jumping through hoops, thanks for the great feedback Tracey.

Perfect

My service was very good,
Did not experience any extra costs everything was explained to me.
I am extremely satisfied and will definatley be in contact for future buisness at the end of the year.

Angie A.Prospa

Wow Chris, we really appreciate your feedback. Our team always strive for transparency with our customers! Thanks for your kind words.

Fast and easy to deal with

Very efficient company, friendly staff, although not approved for the specific loan I was after, they gave me an alternative which still greatly helped our business
Would definitely recommend them to family and friends!

Angie A.Prospa

We're glad to hear our team were able to provide your business with a solution, thanks for your feedback!

John

JohnPerth, WA

Great service, clear communication

very happy in simplicity of process, clarity of costs, and speed of service. Very friendly staff who communicated frequently, clearly and with total understanding of our business needs. Can recommend.

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks John. We value simplicity and transparency and will always be available to answer any questions you may have. Thanks again for choosing Prospa.

Exceptional customer service

From the first phone call, Dylan took care of everything and made the process super simple and easy! Great customer service! I will definitely look to have a working relationship with Prospa in the future! I spoke to them Tuesday afternoon and by Wednesday everything was approved and the money was on its way. Definitely the way to go for small business owners!

Nikki

NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can not believe how easy, fast and efficient the whole process was!

Dev Dey was fantastic, very helpful and was always there for the questions we may have had. I dont think there were any unexpected costs. At this stage very satisfied

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Nikki, We love that you love it. We are always here to answer any and all questions that you may have so don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager at any time.

Above and beyond!

Extremely satisfied with the service provided and the friendly customer service. Was incredibly quick response and sorted out with no issues. Good rate and don't have to worry about it until a later date.

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks John. You are right, we really go above and beyond for all our customers and ensure you experience the 5 star service that we promise. Thanks again and Welcome to Prospa !!

Great product and people

it was a great experience and seamless process with wonderful people to deal with
it took only few minutes to set up the portal and availability of funds and signing of agreement

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks for this wonderful review. We value speed and simplicity and understand that your time is important. Thanks for choosing Prospa and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Jeff

JeffSydney, NSW

Great Experience

I wasn't expecting a simple solution but these guys provided a number of options that I hadn't considered and made it easy to find the way forward. I highly recommend Dev Dey if you want personal, courteous and thorough support .... Jeff.

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Jeff, we really listen to each of our customers need, and provide all the information we can so you can make the best decision for your business. Thanks again for choosing Prospa.

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

really great to have the buffer

Pretty satisfied. Would have preferred a LOC as it suits to not fully draw. Cost to setup was higher than expected. Rate is fine for the type of loan. Overall pretty pleased

Good Work Dev

Very easy to dealt with, supportive great customer service. Make the process simple and easy. Love to feel with you ion future as well. Keep up the good work.

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Sachin. We truly value each and every one of our customers and we are always here to provide the support and service that you deserve. Thanks for leaving us this feedback and welcome to Prospa.

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service - fast, fair and no messing around

I run 2 businesses so don't have to time to mess around. I had an answer on my application within 6 hours of applying for the loan. Great overall service.

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Matt. We know how important your time is when running a business, let alone two businesses ! We are glad we could provide funding and we love that you were impressed with our speed and service. Thanks for the feedback !

excellent

Excellent services provided by the consultant Dev.
very satisfied, Great experience with the company.
The company provide the reasonable cost and we are happy with overall experience.
we are satisfied with the rates.

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Vikas, sounds like we ticked all the boxes. We are glad we could help fund your business and excited about helping you grow. Thanks again and welcome to Prospa.

An excellent service

Amazing service. Very easy to deal with and such a quick turn around. More personal service than a bank. Felt very relaxed when applying for finance. Fantastic service and very friendly staff.

Angie A.Prospa

Wow Jodi, this is what we love to hear. We treat all our customers as individuals and we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review. Thanks again and welcome to Prospa.

KATRINA Wyman

KATRINA WymanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with Dev, exceptional service!

Dev made everything extremely clear and simple for my wife and I. The system of DocuSign came particularly helpful and accessible. We are very thankful for Dev's kind customer support and will definitely recommend him to others. We cant thank him highly enough

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Katrina. We know how important your time is so we take every step to ensure a speedy and simple process. Congratulations on your approval and welcome to Prospa.

Leah T

Leah Tasked

I only want a small loan to help start my business off but I really don't want any huge interest fees...how high on average is the interest rate on small loans?

Angie A.Prospa

Hi Leah, Prospa’s rate varies based on your industry, how long you have been in business, the health of your cash flow and other factors. As such, we are unable to confirm your rate until you have been through the application process. But feel free to call us on 1300 882 867 and one of our loan specialists can talk you through how it works. Thanks!

Will H.
Will H.

Dont go with prospa if you want something low interest.

Maggie

Maggieasked

Just a small enquirey. I am looking at a possible loan of around $40,000.00. Can you tell me what interest rate this would be over 12 months?

Jack
Jack

No idea sorry, it takes about 10 - 15 mins on the phone to have a complete offer ready for you. You should just give them a call.

Angie A.Prospa

Hi Maggie, Thank you for your enquiry. Could you please provide me with your phone number or email address and I'll ask one of our loan consultants to give you a call this morning. If you would rather call, our number is 1300 882 867. Kind regards, the team at Prospa.

John Mauri
John Mauri

hi Maggie,
I don't want to lead you down the garden path,But what i can tell you is depends on your credit score that will detemine the actual interest rate.It can very from 1-3 per cent.
I hope that answers your question

Get an answer from our members and Prospa representatives