Prospa (page 4 of 8)

Quick & Perfect Customer service

Excellent customer service from Dev, kindly he clearly explained our application and loan clearly also giving us a prompt response and we both appreciate it and are grateful Thank you

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks guys, we agree Dev is amazing. We value transparency and simplicity here at Prospa and it sounds like you experienced both. Thanks again for your kind words.

Excellent service and quick response

The customer service was excellent and by far exceeded my expectations. Every stage was explained clearly amd precisely. The rate was reasonable for my current situation. Dev, my consultant was extremely patient and not at all pushy. The process was seamless and surprisingly quick.

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are glad we impressed you with our service and excited we could get you an approval. Thanks again and welcome to Prospa.

The Perfect Facility

Precise factual and helpful information.
Prompt response from my the Case Assessor.
Case assessor handled this file in a fast professional and effective manner, the way this facility should be dealt with for businesses like mine.

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Lloyd, we know how important it is to move quickly, so you can get back to growing your business sooner. Thanks again and welcome to Prospa.

A pleasure to deal with

Dev Was a pleasure to deal with and very understanding, patient and helpful. He held a cheerful attitude and spoke clearly whilst explaining the process to me. thank you very much for the help provided.

Easy peezey

Dylan was professional and very easy to deal with. Would definitely deal with him again

If he's in perth I'm going to shout him a free bikini wax at my wife's salon.

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks so much Andre! We look forward to dealing with you again in the future. We have passed on your comments to Dylan and assume he is cancelling any and all upcoming Perth trips now. :P

Thinking for customer. Speedy processing

Thinking for customer. Speedy processing.
The speed of process is much much quicker than we expect. We got call at 10am, got approved at 11am. Compared to other financial company. Thx

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Michael, we move quickly here at Prospa, so you can get back to growing your business even quicker. Welcome to Prospa.

Wayne Hamlet

Wayne HamletDarling Downs, QLD

Review of Services

Great service from Dev, very happy with the service provided by the team. From start to finish the team has done what it said it will do and the communication has been 1st class.

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks so much Wayne, we believe in transparency and providing world class service. Thanks for choosing Prospa and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

dude

dudeHunter Region, NSW

business loan

he is very help full get the funds so i can get more tools for my business and told me how it work and the rate s ok very happy

Angie A.Prospa

We are always on hand to guide you through the whole process and make it as simple as possible. Thanks for choosing Prospa and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Terri

TerriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service ! Fast and easy

Excellent customer service
Christy was so helpful and went beyond
Extremely satisfied with the rate of the loan
I never imagined it would be so easy and not have to jump through hoops !
Will definitely be doing business again

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Terri, Super excited that you loved the service and no longer need to jump through hoops to get your business funded. Thanks for choosing Prospa and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Good service

Good quick service, very happy, everything explained well, happy to use again if needed and will recommend your service to my friends
Only thing not happy about is having to type 30 words for this survey

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Mark, we love that you love our product and our service. And we definitely love that you will recommend us to your friends. Thanks for choosing Prospa.

Prospa is the best!

This is the best company to help grow your business! They go beyond to make the funds possible! Recommend to all business new or existing!! Thank you guys so much!

Angie A.Prospa

Thank you so much for your feedback. More Happy customers make us happy too. Thanks for choosing Prospa and best of luck with growing your business.

David T.

David T.South East Queensland, QLD

No fuss no muss, simple and straightforward..

A complete package, from start to finish. A personal consultant guiding all the way. Required documentation from myself was seamlessly uploaded with speed and efficiency. All rates and charges were clearly explained and a very satisfactory term offered.

Angie A.Prospa

Wow David, thank you for the great feedback. Our team try to keep things simple and transparent for our customers, so you can spend less time on the phone with us and more time growing your business. Thanks for choosing us!

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Dylan was very patient and explained thing very clearly

Dylan worked through everything well very patient, even though we had a few technical issues due to my inability with technology. The loan contract was exactly what i was expecting. no issues at all.
great service

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Jenny, our team is dedicated to getting you the best outcome for your business, and working with you every step of the way. Thanks for choosing Prospa Jenny and we'll pass on your feedback to Dylan and the team.

Dylan

Dylan Perth, WA

Very good service

Very good service, fast and very well explained for daily repayments. Is very good for our business. Very good service, fast and very well explained for daily repayments. Is very good for our business. Thanks for helping us And wish to be good like this forever

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Dylan, we believe in transparency and are always here to answer any questions you may have. We are excited to be along side you while you grow your business and look forward to working with you again in future.

Dan

DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent product, fast & doesn't get any easier!

If you require this kind of product it couldn't be any easier than this. Streamlined, fast and all you could expect. The staff are exceptional in their customer service and it was a pleasurable experience. Be prepared to pay a high interest but that comes with the territory and is to be expected.

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Dan for your awesome feedback. We pride ourselves on our customer service and delivering an amazing experience and getting the best outcome for your business. Thanks again and welcome to Prospa.

Part of our team!

Quick and easy cashflow option partner to help get business through the trading hurdles or purchasing new equipment. We have found our experiences exactly what we hoped for - quick, easy, great service and affordable terms.

Angie A.Prospa

Quick and Easy! We love that you love it. Thanks for letting us be a part of your next journey and helping to grow your business.

Justin

JustinMelbourne

Love these guys

Fast, reliable, awesome solution for business. Fantastic customer service from Dev! Great to know there are speedy options for businesses to ensure you can keep focusing on what you need to do!

Cheers

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks Justin, we know how important it is to be fast in today's world. We will pass on your kind words to Dev and thank you once again for choosing Prospa.

Robert Jukic

Robert JukicGungahlin 2914, ACT

Helped me a lot

Customer service and quick turn around was very good.
The weekly repayments were a little unexpected, particularly with private business when receiving payments can vary.
The rate was more then I expected, for sure.

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks for your feedback Robert. We are glad we were able to help your business out on this occasion.

It’s so nice to talk to Dev, You’re the best, everything so easy and you help me a lot.

It’s was a very good experience with Dev and the company. It’s fast and easy. I think this is a important factor with all business. And the rate is reasonable. All good. Cheers

Angie A.Prospa

Thanks so much Anh, we believe in speed and simplicity and letting you get back to growing your business faster. Thanks for choosing Prospa!

Francis C.

Francis C.Sydney

Easy to get a loan but a headache to do business with

Leah T

Leah Tasked

I only want a small loan to help start my business off but I really don't want any huge interest fees...how high on average is the interest rate on small loans?

Angie A.Prospa

Hi Leah, Prospa’s rate varies based on your industry, how long you have been in business, the health of your cash flow and other factors. As such, we are unable to confirm your rate until you have been through the application process. But feel free to call us on 1300 882 867 and one of our loan specialists can talk you through how it works. Thanks!

Will H.
Will H.

Dont go with prospa if you want something low interest.

Maggie

Maggieasked

Just a small enquirey. I am looking at a possible loan of around $40,000.00. Can you tell me what interest rate this would be over 12 months?

Jack
Jack

No idea sorry, it takes about 10 - 15 mins on the phone to have a complete offer ready for you. You should just give them a call.

Angie A.Prospa

Hi Maggie, Thank you for your enquiry. Could you please provide me with your phone number or email address and I'll ask one of our loan consultants to give you a call this morning. If you would rather call, our number is 1300 882 867. Kind regards, the team at Prospa.

John Mauri
John Mauri

hi Maggie,
I don't want to lead you down the garden path,But what i can tell you is depends on your credit score that will detemine the actual interest rate.It can very from 1-3 per cent.
I hope that answers your question

Get an answer from our members and Prospa representatives