• Application Process
  • Timeliness

Quick response and good service but interest rates are high

Customer service was very good and friendly.

However, an indicative quote was provided with the following details
Loan amount: $15,375 – 12 months
Origination Fee: $375
Weekly Repayments: $365 to $385 (depending on the strength of your business)
This means that the total repayment would be respectively $18,980 and 20,020 This means that the interest rate would be 23.4% (strong business) and 30.2% (weak business) over the full amount. As the full amount reduces over the year the actual interest rates are even higher. So shortly, this may work for very short and quick coverage of A/P gaps or WCR dips but please do your calculations. There are far better offers out there.

Application Process

loan process seems suspicious

Wanted my business bank account log in to download my bank statements
I said that Iam not doing that I can email
Them but that would slow my application
Not going any further with them obviously

Outdoors_Guy

Outdoors_GuySydney, NSW

Best avoid unless you are desperate AND have a means to pay it back

I took a short term loan with Prospa as I needed funds quick and knew I could pay it back so in that sense it was helpful.

- However, the interest rate is very high so you are likely to pay half your loan back again unless you pay early
- the load it up with fees, we changed our bank accounts around and two payments were day late - $100 each time plus extra interest.
- staff seem to turnover too

Avoid these guys - talk to a fiance or mortgage broker as there are much better and cheaper options. If you are desparate you definitley need to avoid these guys. Look around.

Business Loans

Find out how Prospa compares to other Business Loans

Leah T

Leah Tasked

I only want a small loan to help start my business off but I really don't want any huge interest fees...how high on average is the interest rate on small loans?

Angie A.Prospa

Hi Leah, Prospa’s rate varies based on your industry, how long you have been in business, the health of your cash flow and other factors. As such, we are unable to confirm your rate until you have been through the application process. But feel free to call us on 1300 882 867 and one of our loan specialists can talk you through how it works. Thanks!

Will H.
Will H.

Dont go with prospa if you want something low interest.

Maggie

Maggieasked

Just a small enquirey. I am looking at a possible loan of around $40,000.00. Can you tell me what interest rate this would be over 12 months?

Jack
Jack

No idea sorry, it takes about 10 - 15 mins on the phone to have a complete offer ready for you. You should just give them a call.

Angie A.Prospa

Hi Maggie, Thank you for your enquiry. Could you please provide me with your phone number or email address and I'll ask one of our loan consultants to give you a call this morning. If you would rather call, our number is 1300 882 867. Kind regards, the team at Prospa.

John Mauri
John Mauri

hi Maggie,
I don't want to lead you down the garden path,But what i can tell you is depends on your credit score that will detemine the actual interest rate.It can very from 1-3 per cent.
I hope that answers your question

Get an answer from our members and Prospa representatives