CES

CESSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

Great customer service, information explained simply to me and my queries answered
Quite satisfied with fast turn around for loan approval.
Would use again if needed to.

Angie A.Prospa

We're happy to hear that, thanks for your feedback. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Kate

KateSouthwest, VIC

Fast, Efficient, Knowledge

Dev knee what he was talking about, he explained everything and he gained a good understanding of my situation prior to coming to me with a solution. His communication was fantastic.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Angie A.Prospa

Thanks for your feedback Kate. We'd love to hear how we can make your next experience 5 star. Please let us know at feedback@prospa.com where our team can improve. Kindest regards, the team at Prospa.

Robert Jukic

Robert JukicGungahlin 2914, ACT

Helped me a lot

Customer service and quick turn around was very good.
The weekly repayments were a little unexpected, particularly with private business when receiving payments can vary.
The rate was more then I expected, for sure.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Angie A.Prospa

Thanks for your feedback Robert. We are glad we were able to help your business out on this occasion.

Business Loans

Find out how Prospa compares to other Business Loans

dell

dellCentral Queensland, QLD

great service and understanding

I was happy within the information that Dev described and how he explained things.
He was specific and and understanding with my questions and concerns.
I would recommend this company to friends and family.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Quick response

Service was good. Would be good to have a monthly loan repayment option. Its a useful service for short term funding. The funding was in the bank account within 24 hours.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Angie A.Prospa

Thanks for your kind words. Please let us know if there is anything else we could do to make your service a 5 star experience.

Rapid process services

It was very quick and fast services. Yoni has excellent customer services. Always recommend for my friend who has business. Not too much hassle. very helpful and easy going people. Hope will resale value in future.

samuel

samuel

Great Speed of Transaction

Thanks for being real and getting the job done where others have taken forever- Angie was a great help and the system you have are really user friendly- thanks again

Leah T

Leah Tasked

I only want a small loan to help start my business off but I really don't want any huge interest fees...how high on average is the interest rate on small loans?

Angie A.Prospa

Hi Leah, Prospa’s rate varies based on your industry, how long you have been in business, the health of your cash flow and other factors. As such, we are unable to confirm your rate until you have been through the application process. But feel free to call us on 1300 882 867 and one of our loan specialists can talk you through how it works. Thanks!

Will H.
Will H.

Dont go with prospa if you want something low interest.

Maggie

Maggieasked

Just a small enquirey. I am looking at a possible loan of around $40,000.00. Can you tell me what interest rate this would be over 12 months?

Jack
Jack

No idea sorry, it takes about 10 - 15 mins on the phone to have a complete offer ready for you. You should just give them a call.

Angie A.Prospa

Hi Maggie, Thank you for your enquiry. Could you please provide me with your phone number or email address and I'll ask one of our loan consultants to give you a call this morning. If you would rather call, our number is 1300 882 867. Kind regards, the team at Prospa.

John Mauri
John Mauri

hi Maggie,
I don't want to lead you down the garden path,But what i can tell you is depends on your credit score that will detemine the actual interest rate.It can very from 1-3 per cent.
I hope that answers your question

Get an answer from our members and Prospa representatives