Protab 10.1"

Protab 10.1"

See the Best Tablets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fady

FadyAustralia

Terrible

Bought for my niece 6 months ago. Terrible performance. Very slow. Interface is complicated if you are choosing for the young ones. Camera is just fine. The tab itself is very sensitive. Not recommend for the adults at all. Sometimes it just freeze...

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Alice

Alice

Do Not Buy!!!!

Read all the terrible reviews but I thought I'd try the tablet and see if it's really as bad as ppl say,
well guess what sadly it is.! brought 3 of these for my 3 kids and so far I've taken 2 of them back twice now I've just ended up getting a complete refund, kids are so upset, what a pain it's been having these stupid faulty things, keeps flashing non stop, all pixelated, has a mind of its own. Can't use it aT all half the time. Don't waste your time or money on these. Absolutely terrible and poor.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Yousef

YousefSydney

Just slow

This tablet is honestly one of the worst i knew it wasn't going to be no ipad or samsung tablet but i still thought it would run alright but boy was i wrong. It's got such a bad battery life, it's to slow for me and it always has an error message or a problem

Date PurchasedJul 2016
ChrisN

ChrisN

Cheap price but can have issues

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Akrish

Akrish

Battery life is the worse

I bought this tablet fully knowing that I should not have high expectations because of the price. However, the battery life is so abysmal. It goes down so quickly that you can't watch videos online. Games will freeze the tablet and so does general internet browsing. It is just a tablet for namesake.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Daryl S.

Daryl S.

The tablet you're have when your not having a Tablet.

The tablet you have when you're not having a Tablet. Android errors half the times I turn it on. Slow when it does work. It is cheap and nasty. Only good use I have found for it is as a doorstop and even for this, it is the wrong shape.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Annoyed customer

Annoyed customerTamworth

Waste of money

Well my son didn't even have his tablet a month and it already stuffed up son was sitting on bed holding tablet next we heard a noise the screen crack yes there cheap but you don't expect a screen to break when just holding the device contacted target they was no help won't be shopping there again nothing but faulty cheap junk

Date PurchasedDec 2017

James

JamesMount Cotton

Buy a Screen Protector!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

yes it cheap, so i expected cheap...I didn't expect a bloody disaster of a tab.

This has got to be the worst tablet i have ever had the misfortune to buy. Dont waste your money guys...pay a little more for quality. As if using the whole thing isnt bad enough, the sound is atrocious. The worst sound I have heard on any tablet. It stalls...chrome forever not responding...lots of delays...its just not worth a dollar!!!

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Lorraine O

Lorraine OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value for money

This is a great little table for my 10 year old. It is good value for money and has an easy to use layout.
We have had no issues with it since we bought it two months ago.
It is basic but that is all we needed.
It holds the battery well and doesn't take long to charge.

Sofie

SofieMelbourne

Strange lay out...

This may simply be due to the fact I enjoy the apple lay out more favorably however, I found the layout of this tablet especially strange and unintuitive. I use tablets for school thus am open for change if they host superior attributes for school related tasks. If you're looking to try something new maybe give this a go!

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Wouldn't Reccomend

I purchased ProTab tablets for my kids for Christmas, they were only able to use them for a few days at a time without having to ring ProTab because they just stopped charging, have replaced my kids several times, still trying to get refund. Also kept stopping and starting randomly, battery doesn't last very long and touch screen is not that great.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Rachel1993

Rachel1993Port Lincoln

Thought for the price it would be average - instead, it was terrible

We had lots of issues with this tablet. We bought it simply for our small child to play with and only had a few educational apps on there. It froze constantly and had to be restarted every ten minutes to be able to even use it. I contacted customer service for some advice, and although they were lovely, their return policy was lengthy and drawn out (e.g. sending it away for testing and maintenance). For the price we paid, I approached Target directly who were more than happy to return it and said they've had a number of them returned. You might think you're getting a good deal because of the price but unfortunately, it is a case of getting what you pay for.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Rhiannon

RhiannonAdelaide

Slow and freezes

It's crap and it's was $100 and won't turn on at all and I tried taking it back they won't take it because it's been opened and it hap a crake on the screen and the changes are really faulty and won't work and it won't read sd cards at all

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Dankmemes

DankmemesOrange

Ok for very simple task

I have had this for about a month and I would not recommend this to people who want a proper tablet for family use or general use. It’s a bit bigger than the iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro 9.7 that I have also. And the wifi chip on this is horrible. I would recommend this for simple tasks like note taking or very light internet browsing

Cheap Quilty

I purchased the protab 10.1 for my sons birthday, went through set up process he watched a bit of utube put it on charge over night come to use it the next morning and there's a crack straight down the screen, it still turns on but can't access unlock screen. We have 3 Apple iPads in the household and have had them for years without a problem and yes I know the iPads have been dropped and never broken once. Protabs are crap quality, your better off paying the extra for good quality. The protab probably got 3 hours use before it was no good.

Dash

DashAdelaide

Not my cup of tea

I bought this to play games and watch Netflix. As it turns out, it's no good for games. Doesn't supper Netflix, FOXTEL, Fetch or catch up TV. I returned it and got my money back. Even the sales guy said he wouldn't recommend it. Unsure what this would be good for.

marion50

marion50AU

good price

I bought this in Target today as it was out on special. Its the first tablet I have owned and its does what its surposed too. Going back to my grand daughter one for Christmas. Its a good model for beginers and kids as its sturdy enough and definatly a good price at target

Christopher

ChristopherPerth

Ok for a toddler

I bought this for my toddler simply to load with games and if it gets broken it wasn't expensive. The battery doesn't last long but its ok for the money. You get what you pay for. Its pretty durable so wont necessarily break if dropped. Speed isnt too bad, would be better if they also sold a case but i got one off ebay reasonably cheap.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

clareeileencollins

clareeileencollinsSA

Affordable tablet for the accident prone!

If you have children who love to watch you tube videos and app games this is a suitable device. I wouldn't reccommend trying to use this for all of your computing needs, but on the whole it's not a bad tablet for the young ones. The price is great for parents conscious of technology breakage as it is cheap to replace if needed.

Date PurchasedMar 2017