Protect-a-Bed Bamboo Mattress Protector

Protect-a-Bed Bamboo Mattress Protector

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Mattress Toppers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Protect-a-Bed ? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
Product Quality Queen
Product Quality QueenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ultra King Best Fit

It is very hard to find a mattress protector for an ultra king/California king bed in Australia. This is a great fit and the material very smooth.

I also bought 5 of the cotton quilted versions but happier with this type. The elastic is a good quality and I’m very happy with the purchase.

This brand is one of only a few that can we dried in a dryer. The majority have to be line dried. All types this company make can be in fact.

The cotton quilted version is good but I like the feel of this material better. I found specials on line. So it’s worth shopping around to get best price. I bought all for 40% less than RRP on special.

Date PurchasedJune 2018