Protect-A-Bed Elite Tencel Mattress Protector

Protect-A-Bed Elite Tencel Mattress Protector

2.6

Robby M

Robby MSydney, NSW

Noisy slippery and way over-priced

Bought this protector with new mattress. Feels like the mattress is covered in a plastic bag making it noisy every time you move, plus easy to slip off the bed. Awful.

Purchased in March 2019 at Best in Beds for A$150.00.

Died way too quickly for a protector this expensive

I paid a whole heap more for this mattress protector than I have ever done in my life, as I bought a new expensive mattress. The protector is less than 2 years old & the waterproof lining has disintegrated completely. I may as well have bought the old cheapies that I've had for years. Certainly not worth the insane amount I paid for it.

Purchased in March 2018.

Maria261

Maria261South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible, Plastic and slides all night

Purchased a new matress and was recommended the matress protector by Forty Winks. First night last night. Slipped around all night and felt like I was lying on plastic. It's horrible and not worth the money. Reminds me of the waterproof cot protector I used for babies. Makes a very expensive bed feel cheap and nasty.

Purchased in January 2020 at Forty Winks for A$109.00.

Mattress Toppers

Find out how Protect-A-Bed Elite Tencel Mattress Protector compares to other Mattress Toppers

Ian

IanTasmania

Good product

well worth the money to protect your expensive mattress very easy to put on the bed looks good and feels great we bought ours when we purchased our new mattress the staff recommended this product and as this came with a guarantee it made sense to purchase the product, we have machine washed the item a few times and washes fine i recommend washing the product on a warm day as it does take a while to dry on a cooler day other than that i recommend this product

Purchased in January 2019 at Snooze TAS, Launceston for A$129.00.

Bent East

Bent EastGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Keep the Receipt! then Product & Customer Service are really good.

After over 4 1/2 years our Elite Tencel mattress protector actually failed slightly and allowed a little bit of incontinence leakage through to the mattress (we're talking about less than 20c coin diameter area of spot stains on the mattress from an initial leak area on the sheets of about 15x5cm. Yes, I had kept the receipt and registered the warranty online (nowadays not hard to take a photo of the receipt & email to yourself or store in the cloud). Protect-A-Bed provided same day replacement of the failed cover with a brand-new one. Kudos to their employee Mary for proficient and friendly excellent customer service.

Date PurchasedMay 2013
Happy harry

Happy harryVictoria

Not worth the money

They are only waterproof for 9-12 months. Mattress ruined and manufacturer not interested in discussing because we didn't keep the receipt. Think their warranty is dependent on the consumer not keeping the receipt.

Blithe

BlitheMelbourne

Good for 12 months only

purchased two of these and they were great but 12 months later they are not waterproof at all. Can't claim warranty because who keeps a receipt for a mattress protector? Better off buying a cheaper brand.

the.ntons

the.ntonsAdelaide

Absolutely brilliant

This product is excellent. It fully protects our mattress from stains. It's machine washable and able to go in the clothes dryer for a fast turnaround (which also means we wash it much more often than our previous quilted one). It gives up stains without a problem, even blood. It stays cool and has a nice, satiny feel. It's flexible (which is why we bought it to start with) so you don't get disturbed when your partner rolls over. It also has a generous side skirt - easily deals with our 40 cm thick mattress.
It works, and is very easy and quick to clean. Flexible.