Protect West

Protect West

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Elanor

ElanorWestern Australia

Terrible.

We agreed on Protect West for our CCTV.
We specifically asked if the price included the mounting of a small TV monitor and we were told yes. Once the installers arrived, they told us it would cost $50 extra. We do not feel that the warranty was clear. We were under the impression we had a 3 year warranty, but this warranty is only for parts. Once we needed their assistance (just after a year), we were hit with a $160 callout fee, which is absolutely ridiculous. Ended up having someone competent, from a different company, come out for less than half the price. Rip off!

Kate H.

Kate H.Perth, WA

Great Service & Products

I have used Protect West for 20 years at 3 different homes. There service has always been exceptional! I highly recommend and I wouldnt use another security company in Perth.

Protect West ? No worries!

I've had a problem with my alarm system. It wasn't installed by Protect West. Young bloke on the phone helped me not only to solve problems with my alarm system but also provided me with quick instruction how to operate my system properly. Not many companies on the market who'll spend 10 minutes on the phone with you free of charge.

Very Bad customer service

I have used protect west to install alarm in my house. I have a problem with the alarm it always gives me a hard time to arm it when exiting the house. we called the company they try and not to come they want to solve it over the phone. then they promise you to come they never do, we call them back they say we don't have you on our system, are you sure that we protectwest installed the alarm for you. HOW BAZAR.. it was the biggest mistake going with this company the worst alarm system and the work and defiantly the worst customer service, very shonky business.
stay away from this business and don't go for the average price on the market as protectwest is the worst company, not even worse one star.