Protein Supplies Australia

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Healthy, sustainable, delicious with brilliant service

I spent quite a bit of time looking for a protein powder that didn't use artificial sugar substitutes as they affect me and was so pleased when I found PSA. Even better is that the dairy products are made from the milk of grass-fed cows (better for health, better for the environment).

I love that the products are thoughtfully created to ensure they are healthy for the consumer and the environment. I'm quite sensitive to a lot of proteins/supplements, etc. but have been able to continually use the PSA products without issue - probably because they don't have artificial sweeteners, etc. The PSA protein I use is the '360Whey Vanilla' - it's delish by itself but also a great base to add other ingredients and flavours.

I've now bought twice from PSA website (Oct 2015 & Apr 2016) and both times had a fantastic experience - ordered on Sunday and received products before midday next day.

Further, as a business owner and student of business, it appears these guys (?) have a fantastic, ethical, sustainable, stable and well-executed business model. The best thing for business success is to have 'raving fans' and between the products, service, information on the website and delivering more than expected, they have definitely created one in me.

Highly recommended!

Ethically Sourced Supplements at Decent Prices

Being a conscientious consumer, and someone who goes out of their way to purchase food products that are sustainably sourced, I had enormous difficulty in finding a supplement company that had the same values about the environment and treatment of livestock I did.

Being an avid weightlifter and nutrition buff, this presented a bit of a quandry, and I decided to abstain from using whey protein until I found an ethically based company that sourced its whey from free-range or organically raised cows.

When I found Protein Supplies Australia, I was elated that there was a company based in Australia, that offered this at a decent price. Most supplement companies offering comparable products charge double the amount.

I purchased 20kgs of their whey protein concentrate sourced from grass fed cows. I was also happy to see they also offer ethically sourced non-animal based proteins as well.

As a conscientous consumer who wants to stay healthy, I'm glad to have found protein supplies Australia. If you're a regular gym buff, you'd be interested in this company as well too, because of the competitive prices.
Whey Protein Concentrate Ethically Sourced at a Decent Price, Wide Range of Different Products
Delivery Time Took A While