Proud Furniture

Proud Furniture (page 2 of 3)

3.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (25%) · Not as advertised (75%)

Fabulous sofas, with great in-store service.

I love my sofas. Just by chance, I walked in off the street one day. Peter was brilliant with his suggestions, re sofa depth & cushion filling. He also stored my sofas, until my house was ready for them to be delivered. A great product with fantastic service.

Hi Tina,
Thanks for your review, I am glad you are enjoying your furniture. Please note I am now at the Silverwater store. 9648 0916.
Peter

couldn`t be happier with our sofa

we are over the moon with our lounge which we bought from Prouds at Silverwater.From the moment we arrived Ray listened to what we wanted such as style & comfort levels & after showing us a range of fabrics,colours & different foam densities we then confidently made our choice & we now proudly show off our new lounge to all our friends.To top it off Ray also gave us a great price & delivered on time as promised.Nice one Ray,thanks again for your professionalism & good old fashion service.

Hi Jeff R.
Thanks for your review. All our staff are highly experienced and helpful. Please tell your family and friends about your experience. We look forward to seeing you for your next lounge.

Jodes

JodesSydney

Best handbag ever...

Couldn't be happier with my new Italian hand bag and the shopping experience. Only new to Aus and have not seen anything else quite like the range. The shop was incredibly colourful and staff were excellent!

Hi Jodes,
I didn't know we sold handbags.

Jane

Jane

Absolutely the Best

My brother bought a convertible lounge from you for his houseboat. He's so fussy about his furniture and hIs choice was absolutely the best!! So impressed.

Kerry and Mar

Kerry and MarBlackbutt

Great customer service

We have just made our second purchase from the Carringbah store and look forward to receipt of our new lounge

Disappointed

I ordered my lounge with brushed stainless legs and was delivered one with timber legs. Complaint same day they said that maybe it couldn't be done because of height but would look into it. Why didn't they advised me of this. Staff at the silverwater store especially [name removed] was quite rude and denied what we discussed. We will have to wait and see if the outcome even the manual recliner is not to specifications discussed and denied by [name removed].

Hi Grace,
sorry about your experience at Silverwater. We have had a number of staff changes since your purchase. We will certainly do better in the future.
Proud Furniture

You may not get what you order!!

I specifically required firm cushions because of a bad back. I emphasised this to Wal at crows Nest with my wife present several times. I sat on a lounge that suited me and advised Wal and placed my order. The lounge is not what I ordered. The back cushions look nothing like the sitting cushions. Already my back is aching after trying to persevere with the cushions. They can't be trusted to deliver what you order. The purchase was made in the store after several visits. Wal the salesman never intended to deliver the firmness of the cushions I required.. Order at your risk.

SURPEARLATIVE SERVICE

Wow, we couldn't be happier.
Michael at the Crows nest store was so helpful and friendly and very professional.
I felt like i knew him my whole life.
He helped me pick the best lounge and fabric,and wow what a great selection i had to choose from:)
He also organised delivery at a great price, and my beautiful lounge will be here next Tuesday :)))
thanks heaps Michael, your a champ of champs!!

Hi Lara,
thanks for your great review, enjoy your furniture and please tell your family & friends.

Excellent Service

Peter at the Crows Nest store was great and provided a very good service.

He looked after us price wise and was able to reduce the delivery time frame from 3 weeks to 2 weeks which helped us greatly as we needed the couch urgently.

We are very happy with the product and have since returned to purchase more furniture where we received the same level of service.

I would gladly recommend Prouds in Crows Nest to anyone looking for good quality, custom made furniture at affordable prices.

Hi Melissa,
thanks for your review. I now operate the store at Silverwater some come and see me for your next furniture.

Find out how Proud Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Amazing service and product.

I have recently purchased a 2.5 seater custom-made sofa bed from Prouds Furniture and have found not only the product to be fantastic, but the service. Peter (the store owner) went out of his way to deliver it himself as the delivery guy's truck broke down and I needed it by a set time. I will certainly be recommending him and the store to anyone.

Hi Serena,
thanks for your review. I well remember the 15 stairs down and the 12 stairs up with your sofabed. I am now operate the Silverwater store, come and see me for your next furniture purchase.
Peter

Amazing company! Thank you!

Visited the Silverwater showroom and were pleasantly surprised. We were apprehensive due to negative reviews but deciding to give the benefit of the doubt, and glad we did, we were looked after by amazing staff members and have come out with a wonderful lounge that we couldn't be happier with. On time, comfortable and looks great. Thankyou to the Silverwater team for all your help. We will definitely recommend to friends and family!

Thanks Sharon.
Enjoy your furniture and please tell your family and friends.

Proud Furniture - Lounge and Dining Suites

We have just purchased a lounge suite and had our dining room furniture restored with Proud Furniture, Crows Nest and we could not be happier. The staff were so obliging, their workmanship is excellent, they were prompt and courteous at all times. They have even built up a chair for my disabled husband, its perfect. We have had wonderful comments from our friends and family and my family have also purchased a lounge suite from Proud Furniture at Crows Nest in the last few months. I cannot recommend them more highly.

Hi Lyn,
thanks for your great review, I now operate the Silverwater Shop. Please tell your family and friends and come to Silverwater for your next furniture purchase.

Lyn Archibald
Lyn Archibald
Char W

Char WSydney

No Care & No Repsonsibility

Catherine O

Catherine O

Fabulous service - great range of sofas and fabrics

We recently purchased a sofa from Proud Furniture. The staff were extremely patient and helpful without being pushy. Bev was fantastic and her suggestions for scatter cushions to compliment our new sofa were much appreciated. The sofa was delivered right on time and looks fabulous in our family room.

Hi Catherine,
thanks for your great review. Please note that the Crows Nest store has closed, being compulsorily acquired by NSW Rail. The same great products and services are available at our Silverwater Store.

Couldn't be happier!

Mel

Melsydney

Beautiful couch

Crows nest Proud Furniture. See Bev and Wal for support in your choice of couches. Lovely to deal with authentic people. I have a stunning couch now and am very happy.

Mez

Mez

Excellent service & wonderful product

We have just taken delivery of our new chaise sofa from Taren Point store. This is our second proud furniture lounge in 5 years and once again the whole experience was wonderful.
Michael at the Taren Point store could not of been more helpful. He is patient & very knowledgeable. He guided us into our decisions & we are thrilled with the result.
Ross & his team have nailed customer service. Everyone is so pleasant to deal with from the stores sale staff to the wharehouse & delivery drivers.
After our first purchase I recommended many friends to Proud and I will continue to do so.
Congratulations Ross, Michael & the rest of the Proud Furniture family, you have a fantastic business. Thank you

5 stars for Prouds Furniture Crows Nest!

Personalised quality service!

We are repeat customers to Prouds in Crows Nest. After recently downsizing we have purchased a leather lounge, 2 armchairs, a bed head and numerous soft furnishings that we have had made to order. Peter and his staff are professional and personable and we found all the furniture and soft furnishings to be of the highest quality and would unreservedly recommend them to anyone. We are also committed to buying Austtalian made goofs which makes Proufs at Crows Nest an even more attractive place to shop!

Beyond Thrilled!!

I bought a custom made head board and ottoman box from Proud Furniture and am beyond thrilled with them! I received excellent service throughout the whole experience as well as quick and pain-free delivery. I'll definitely be using them again and would highly recommend them to everyone!