Proud Furniture

Proud Furniture (page 3 of 3)

3.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (9)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (33%) · Not as advertised (67%)

Personalised quality service!

We are repeat customers to Prouds in Crows Nest. After recently downsizing we have purchased a leather lounge, 2 armchairs, a bed head and numerous soft furnishings that we have had made to order. Peter and his staff are professional and personable and we found all the furniture and soft furnishings to be of the highest quality and would unreservedly recommend them to anyone. We are also committed to buying Austtalian made goofs which makes Proufs at Crows Nest an even more attractive place to shop!

Beyond Thrilled!!

I bought a custom made head board and ottoman box from Proud Furniture and am beyond thrilled with them! I received excellent service throughout the whole experience as well as quick and pain-free delivery. I'll definitely be using them again and would highly recommend them to everyone!

Best Recliner Ever

I looked and looked... The guys were helpful, had a coner lounge made to fit my home. Delivery was smooth. Couldn't be happier, I waited 6 weeks - others were quoting me 16 weeks cause they are imports. I bought Aussie made!

Regret

I regret not having read these reviews before buying from proud furniture in silverwater. Salesmen were friendly & helpful to stitch up the sale. The positive experience stopped once they received all money & lounges delivered. I contacted them at delivery that incorrect timber stain colour was used & I encountered very different customer service. They have their full payment, why not drag the chain. This has been ongoing for nearly 3 months & still not resolved. Terrible at calling / emailing back, giving run around & very rude on the phone. Only when I threatened with fair trading action did they attempt to assist. Think long hard before you deal with this team...it's not worth the money or the headache!!

Great service and great product!

Can't take my eyes off the upholstery of my new lounge

I wish to congratulate whoever did the upholstery on my new Proud lounge. The fabric is Sarfina Linen. It is a rich pattern and has been perfectly positioned. Every change to the original lounge I saw at the Caringbah store was carried out as requested. This is the second lounge I have bought from Proud Furniture this year. I am happy with both.

robbie55

robbie55AU

Reputable company!

I have to give a 5star review to Proud Furniture. My experience wasn't great but they delivered in the end. I had placed an order with a franchised store that soon after went out of business. Initially I thought all hope of getting my lounges or money back was lost but after many weeks Proud agreed to honour my order. I have had the lounges for a number of months now and both the leather and fabric lounges still look great even with my toddlers climbing over them all the time. A really big THANK YOU to all at Proud Furniture for your efforts - even after all this time I am still incredibly thankful for generosity.

Happy and comfy customers!

Couldn't find a lounge anywhere to fit our awkward shaped lounge room. Was suggested by a friend to try Proud Furniture. Went to the Caringbah store and was pleasantly surprised. We gave our measurements and was immediately shown a huge variety of lounges that could all be made to measure. We chose a lounge and picked our own fabric from the almost endless selection. Our lounge arrived and was better than we imagined! So super comfortable and looks absolutely amazing in the room. Thank you so much to the team, we couldn't be happier.

Never buy from Proud Furntire

I paid for my lounge suite including I believed the $80 delivery only to have the delivery man ask for $80 to cover delivery. I immediately phoned the Silverwater store and was told I was being petty about $80. Have e-mailed complaints to the Operations Manger who couldn't care less. I regret ever having purchased anything from PF. Plus the lounge is uncomfortable, cannot believe this is what I sat on and chose as it does not feel the same. Find someone who knows the meaning of customer service and is not rude to their customers!

Find out how Proud Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

purchased three seater leather lounge, and two recliner chairs . the chairs are different height tha

Do not buy anything from proud furniture. They have nothing to be PROUD of. the lounge we ordered is NOT the one we received. Of course after delivery they are not interested in you anymore and after 10months the padding on the lounge in non existent just like a pancake. the Campbelltown store has closed . so much for 10 year WARRANTY and the advertising BUY Australian, Australian company. what a lot of RUBBISH
I hope you are PROUD OF yourself Proud furniture, CAN you sleep at Night knowing you fooled us with a lie,
I am ashamed for my guests to see the poor quality lounge we ended up with. thanks to you.

Poor Customer Service and misleading salesman

4 months to receive a 2 seater and 2.5seater lounge suite. Delivery man visited my house 3 times, to drop off, pick up and drop off again!!! Mr Ross Quigley had my money for 5 weeks while I had nothing. We were sold a second rate product, paid top $$, without one word from this man, but the only contact we had was a fellow salesperson and a rude warehouse manager.
Problem was finally resolved after 4 months
Incorrect Style of furniture, soiled fabric, 2nd rate quality fabric used

Lounge

I recently bought a Proud Furniture 3seater sofa bed & 2 seater recliner lounge I too went to the factory, I sat in the style I wanted and made some changes, I wanted a high back to rest my head, a short seat so my legs would be able to touch the floor and comfortable to sit in, when I received the lounge it had none of those features whatsoever, I was so disgusted with this product I gave it away, since then the person I gave the lounges to has found out the sofa bed was put in incorrectly and cannot be used until fixed and the recliner does not go back into the lounge unless you physically get up and push it back into the body of the seat, I certainly would not recommend this furniture to anybody.

presterjohn101

presterjohn101

Shame Furniture

We had the above couch made by Proud furniture. Not only did it take twice the time they said it would to make it arrived in the wrong colour. People make mistakes but they don't have the courage to even return a call. The salesman and owner Ross is never available for calls and won't return them either. We are pursuing a refund through consumer affairs. Proud furniture indeed. Avoid at all costs.

Shannan

ShannanSydney

Do not buy from proud furniture!

Terrible Service

David From Maitland

David From MaitlandMaitland

A Bad Mistake!!

My wife insisted we buy Australian Made, all went good until we paid, then we were given a delivery date, stayed home waiting, it didn't arrive, we phoned Prouds to be told they don't know when it will arrive the driver will ring when he's in our area, $200 delivery fee.

Then I receive the free 5 year guarantee because we spent near $5,000, upon reading the small print I find it is only good if we pay them twice a year for five years to do a paid service call on it, still waiting and would go to Vinnies before Prouds next time.

Paying fot it.

Atrocious Service 27/8

Moz30

Moz30Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service.

We purchased a lounge covered in Warwick fabric from proud furniture in May last year. The fabric began to pill after a few months,we were told this is natural and use a depilling machine on it.Well after approx 3 times of depilling this,it is still an ongoing issue.Why do you have to do this to a new lounge all the time I ask.

Well Proud furniture do not stand by what they sell and will not go into bat for us to have it recovered without us having to pay for it again.So if you are willing to take the risk that nothing will go wrong with your fabric from Proud furniture lounge make your purchase, if not go somewhere else, because proud do not want to know about it.

Fabric pilled