Proud Furniture

Proud Furniture (page 3 of 4)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (10)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (5)

You may not get what you order!!

I specifically required firm cushions because of a bad back. I emphasised this to Wal at crows Nest with my wife present several times. I sat on a lounge that suited me and advised Wal and placed my order. The lounge is not what I ordered. The back cushions look nothing like the sitting cushions. Already my back is aching after trying to persevere with the cushions. They can't be trusted to deliver what you order. The purchase was made in the store after several visits. Wal the salesman never intended to deliver the firmness of the cushions I required.. Order at your risk.

SURPEARLATIVE SERVICE

Wow, we couldn't be happier.
Michael at the Crows nest store was so helpful and friendly and very professional.
I felt like i knew him my whole life.
He helped me pick the best lounge and fabric,and wow what a great selection i had to choose from:)
He also organised delivery at a great price, and my beautiful lounge will be here next Tuesday :)))
thanks heaps Michael, your a champ of champs!!

Hi Lara,
thanks for your great review, enjoy your furniture and please tell your family & friends.

Excellent Service

Peter at the Crows Nest store was great and provided a very good service.

He looked after us price wise and was able to reduce the delivery time frame from 3 weeks to 2 weeks which helped us greatly as we needed the couch urgently.

We are very happy with the product and have since returned to purchase more furniture where we received the same level of service.

I would gladly recommend Prouds in Crows Nest to anyone looking for good quality, custom made furniture at affordable prices.

Hi Melissa,
thanks for your review. I now operate the store at Silverwater some come and see me for your next furniture.

Find out how Proud Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Amazing service and product.

I have recently purchased a 2.5 seater custom-made sofa bed from Prouds Furniture and have found not only the product to be fantastic, but the service. Peter (the store owner) went out of his way to deliver it himself as the delivery guy's truck broke down and I needed it by a set time. I will certainly be recommending him and the store to anyone.

Hi Serena,
thanks for your review. I well remember the 15 stairs down and the 12 stairs up with your sofabed. I am now operate the Silverwater store, come and see me for your next furniture purchase.
Peter

Amazing company! Thank you!

Visited the Silverwater showroom and were pleasantly surprised. We were apprehensive due to negative reviews but deciding to give the benefit of the doubt, and glad we did, we were looked after by amazing staff members and have come out with a wonderful lounge that we couldn't be happier with. On time, comfortable and looks great. Thankyou to the Silverwater team for all your help. We will definitely recommend to friends and family!

Thanks Sharon.
Enjoy your furniture and please tell your family and friends.

Proud Furniture - Lounge and Dining Suites

We have just purchased a lounge suite and had our dining room furniture restored with Proud Furniture, Crows Nest and we could not be happier. The staff were so obliging, their workmanship is excellent, they were prompt and courteous at all times. They have even built up a chair for my disabled husband, its perfect. We have had wonderful comments from our friends and family and my family have also purchased a lounge suite from Proud Furniture at Crows Nest in the last few months. I cannot recommend them more highly.

Hi Lyn,
thanks for your great review, I now operate the Silverwater Shop. Please tell your family and friends and come to Silverwater for your next furniture purchase.

Lyn Archibald
Lyn Archibald
Char W
Char WSydney

No Care & No Repsonsibility

Catherine O
Catherine O

Fabulous service - great range of sofas and fabrics

We recently purchased a sofa from Proud Furniture. The staff were extremely patient and helpful without being pushy. Bev was fantastic and her suggestions for scatter cushions to compliment our new sofa were much appreciated. The sofa was delivered right on time and looks fabulous in our family room.

Hi Catherine,
thanks for your great review. Please note that the Crows Nest store has closed, being compulsorily acquired by NSW Rail. The same great products and services are available at our Silverwater Store.

Couldn't be happier!

Mel
Melsydney

Beautiful couch

Crows nest Proud Furniture. See Bev and Wal for support in your choice of couches. Lovely to deal with authentic people. I have a stunning couch now and am very happy.

Mez
Mez

Excellent service & wonderful product

We have just taken delivery of our new chaise sofa from Taren Point store. This is our second proud furniture lounge in 5 years and once again the whole experience was wonderful.
Michael at the Taren Point store could not of been more helpful. He is patient & very knowledgeable. He guided us into our decisions & we are thrilled with the result.
Ross & his team have nailed customer service. Everyone is so pleasant to deal with from the stores sale staff to the wharehouse & delivery drivers.
After our first purchase I recommended many friends to Proud and I will continue to do so.
Congratulations Ross, Michael & the rest of the Proud Furniture family, you have a fantastic business. Thank you

5 stars for Prouds Furniture Crows Nest!

Personalised quality service!

We are repeat customers to Prouds in Crows Nest. After recently downsizing we have purchased a leather lounge, 2 armchairs, a bed head and numerous soft furnishings that we have had made to order. Peter and his staff are professional and personable and we found all the furniture and soft furnishings to be of the highest quality and would unreservedly recommend them to anyone. We are also committed to buying Austtalian made goofs which makes Proufs at Crows Nest an even more attractive place to shop!

Beyond Thrilled!!

I bought a custom made head board and ottoman box from Proud Furniture and am beyond thrilled with them! I received excellent service throughout the whole experience as well as quick and pain-free delivery. I'll definitely be using them again and would highly recommend them to everyone!

Best Recliner Ever

I looked and looked... The guys were helpful, had a coner lounge made to fit my home. Delivery was smooth. Couldn't be happier, I waited 6 weeks - others were quoting me 16 weeks cause they are imports. I bought Aussie made!