Listing monitored by Proud Furniture

Marnie
MarnieSydney, NSW

Proud Furniture Caringbah - You should be ashamed or Yourselves!!!!

• +1Thumbnail
MGJSydney, NSW

Dishonest and deceitful in Taren Point

I don’t usually post reviews however on this occasion feel compelled to share my experience. Sadly these people have no customer care or empathy and disturbingly take advantage of the vulnerable in our community

MGJ

Hi Peter, unfortunately I did contact the store however when advised I would contact Dept of Fair Trading the line went dead. I have the invoice in my hand and it reads Taren Point Road Caringbah

Other Furniture Shops

Poor product, poor service - poor business ethics

Two words - STAY AWAY.
Prouds Furniture claim they are Australian owned however they have no Australian Morales. Poor workmanship and poor service. The owner [name removed] is a slimy and crafty businessman.

Marea

First loung excellent. Very disappointed with second lounge.

We bought a lounge from Caringbah store about 8 years ago and it was excellent. We purchased another modular lounge last year exactly the same but with different fabric. I complained that the fabric rubbed after a week or so and was told to depill it. Did so and continue to do so, though not as much. Very disappointed with the sewing of the cushions because they are puckered around the edges. The service was nothing like the first purchase and will definitely not buy anything else from Proud Furniture and will certainly not recommend them as I have done in the past.

Marea

Every day I get more disappointed with the lounge because it pills all the time by just sitting on it.

Marea

I hate my lounge from Prouds more every day because I have to look at it every day. The style is great but they should have told me about how the material pills constantly. Very, very disappointed.

Bill
Bill

FALSE ADVERTISING

Horrendous and deceitful company selling inferior products as "Australian Made." Thought I was supporting an australian company but its no different from other chinese import companies except at least they are honest about where is comes from. If Ikea assembled prepacked furniture for you they can say Australia made as well. This is EXACTLY what they are doing. It all comes from china. WILL NEVER buy from them again.

Char W
Char WSydney

No Care & No Repsonsibility

Regret

I regret not having read these reviews before buying from proud furniture in silverwater. Salesmen were friendly & helpful to stitch up the sale. The positive experience stopped once they received all money & lounges delivered. I contacted them at delivery that incorrect timber stain colour was used & I encountered very different customer service. They have their full payment, why not drag the chain. This has been ongoing for nearly 3 months & still not resolved. Terrible at calling / emailing back, giving run around & very rude on the phone. Only when I threatened with fair trading action did they attempt to assist. Think long hard before you deal with this team...it's not worth the money or the headache!!

Never buy from Proud Furntire

I paid for my lounge suite including I believed the $80 delivery only to have the delivery man ask for $80 to cover delivery. I immediately phoned the Silverwater store and was told I was being petty about $80. Have e-mailed complaints to the Operations Manger who couldn't care less. I regret ever having purchased anything from PF. Plus the lounge is uncomfortable, cannot believe this is what I sat on and chose as it does not feel the same. Find someone who knows the meaning of customer service and is not rude to their customers!

Other Furniture Shops

purchased three seater leather lounge, and two recliner chairs . the chairs are different height tha

Do not buy anything from proud furniture. They have nothing to be PROUD of. the lounge we ordered is NOT the one we received. Of course after delivery they are not interested in you anymore and after 10months the padding on the lounge in non existent just like a pancake. the Campbelltown store has closed . so much for 10 year WARRANTY and the advertising BUY Australian, Australian company. what a lot of RUBBISH
I hope you are PROUD OF yourself Proud furniture, CAN you sleep at Night knowing you fooled us with a lie,
I am ashamed for my guests to see the poor quality lounge we ended up with. thanks to you.

Poor Customer Service and misleading salesman

4 months to receive a 2 seater and 2.5seater lounge suite. Delivery man visited my house 3 times, to drop off, pick up and drop off again!!! Mr Ross Quigley had my money for 5 weeks while I had nothing. We were sold a second rate product, paid top $$, without one word from this man, but the only contact we had was a fellow salesperson and a rude warehouse manager.
Problem was finally resolved after 4 months
Incorrect Style of furniture, soiled fabric, 2nd rate quality fabric used

Lounge

I recently bought a Proud Furniture 3seater sofa bed & 2 seater recliner lounge I too went to the factory, I sat in the style I wanted and made some changes, I wanted a high back to rest my head, a short seat so my legs would be able to touch the floor and comfortable to sit in, when I received the lounge it had none of those features whatsoever, I was so disgusted with this product I gave it away, since then the person I gave the lounges to has found out the sofa bed was put in incorrectly and cannot be used until fixed and the recliner does not go back into the lounge unless you physically get up and push it back into the body of the seat, I certainly would not recommend this furniture to anybody.

presterjohn101
presterjohn101

Shame Furniture

We had the above couch made by Proud furniture. Not only did it take twice the time they said it would to make it arrived in the wrong colour. People make mistakes but they don't have the courage to even return a call. The salesman and owner Ross is never available for calls and won't return them either. We are pursuing a refund through consumer affairs. Proud furniture indeed. Avoid at all costs.

Shannan
ShannanSydney

Do not buy from proud furniture!

Terrible Service

David From Maitland
David From MaitlandMaitland

A Bad Mistake!!

My wife insisted we buy Australian Made, all went good until we paid, then we were given a delivery date, stayed home waiting, it didn't arrive, we phoned Prouds to be told they don't know when it will arrive the driver will ring when he's in our area, $200 delivery fee.

Then I receive the free 5 year guarantee because we spent near $5,000, upon reading the small print I find it is only good if we pay them twice a year for five years to do a paid service call on it, still waiting and would go to Vinnies before Prouds next time.

Paying fot it.