Disappointed

I ordered my lounge with brushed stainless legs and was delivered one with timber legs. Complaint same day they said that maybe it couldn't be done because of height but would look into it. Why didn't they advised me of this. Staff at the silverwater store especially [name removed] was quite rude and denied what we discussed. We will have to wait and see if the outcome even the manual recliner is not to specifications discussed and denied by [name removed].

Hi Grace,
sorry about your experience at Silverwater. We have had a number of staff changes since your purchase. We will certainly do better in the future.
Proud Furniture

You may not get what you order!!

I specifically required firm cushions because of a bad back. I emphasised this to Wal at crows Nest with my wife present several times. I sat on a lounge that suited me and advised Wal and placed my order. The lounge is not what I ordered. The back cushions look nothing like the sitting cushions. Already my back is aching after trying to persevere with the cushions. They can't be trusted to deliver what you order. The purchase was made in the store after several visits. Wal the salesman never intended to deliver the firmness of the cushions I required.. Order at your risk.

Other Furniture Shops

Betty
Bettyasked

Do our lounges have inner springs or are they the webbing type support?

Hi Betty,
we have both types, generally our recliner style sofas have springs and our non-recliner style have webbing.
All webbing sofas have a 10 year guarantee against sagging.
I hope this helps
Peter

Julie
Julieasked

Hi
I'm delighted with the four black leather four seater lounges I purchased several years ago however would like to have two of them altered to an L shape modular to fit into a smaller space. I understand that I will loose one sitting position but that's OK
Julie

Hi Julie,
thanks for your question.
While modification of your furniture is possible, it can be more expensive than buying new furniture.
Please call Proud Silverwater, 9648 0916. If you have the details of your existing order available, this will make it easier.
Please call Peter 02 9648 0916.
Peter