Marea

First loung excellent. Very disappointed with second lounge.

We bought a lounge from Caringbah store about 8 years ago and it was excellent. We purchased another modular lounge last year exactly the same but with different fabric. I complained that the fabric rubbed after a week or so and was told to depill it. Did so and continue to do so, though not as much. Very disappointed with the sewing of the cushions because they are puckered around the edges. The service was nothing like the first purchase and will definitely not buy anything else from Proud Furniture and will certainly not recommend them as I have done in the past.

Marea

Every day I get more disappointed with the lounge because it pills all the time by just sitting on it.

Marea

I hate my lounge from Prouds more every day because I have to look at it every day. The style is great but they should have told me about how the material pills constantly. Very, very disappointed.

Betty
Bettyasked

Do our lounges have inner springs or are they the webbing type support?

Peter C.Proud Furniture

Hi Betty,
we have both types, generally our recliner style sofas have springs and our non-recliner style have webbing.
All webbing sofas have a 10 year guarantee against sagging.
I hope this helps
Cheers
Peter

Julie
Julieasked

Hi
I'm delighted with the four black leather four seater lounges I purchased several years ago however would like to have two of them altered to an L shape modular to fit into a smaller space. I understand that I will loose one sitting position but that's OK
Julie

Peter C.Proud Furniture

Hi Julie,
thanks for your question.
While modification of your furniture is possible, it can be more expensive than buying new furniture.
Please call Proud Silverwater, 9648 0916. If you have the details of your existing order available, this will make it easier.
Please call Peter 02 9648 0916.
Cheers