Listing monitored by Proud Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised
Kate
KateIllawarra, NSW

Great vision, great lounge

Great ideas to assist. We got exactly what we wanted. A lounge you can sit, sloth, snuggle into and lie on. Beautiful quality. Better prices than in the other furniture shops.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationCaringbah
Mags
MagsSydney, NSW

Perfect sofa, excellent service

I recently purchased a three seater sofa from Prouds sofas at Caringbah. Excellent service and advice from staff. Sofa delivered in time frame as promised. Most comfortable sofa I’ve ever owned. Special mention to Michael, very professional, polite, respectful and knowledgeable about product range.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationCaringbah

Other Furniture Shops

Betty
Bettyasked

Do our lounges have inner springs or are they the webbing type support?

Peter C.Proud Furniture

Hi Betty,
we have both types, generally our recliner style sofas have springs and our non-recliner style have webbing.
All webbing sofas have a 10 year guarantee against sagging.
I hope this helps
Cheers
Peter

Julie
Julieasked

Hi
I'm delighted with the four black leather four seater lounges I purchased several years ago however would like to have two of them altered to an L shape modular to fit into a smaller space. I understand that I will loose one sitting position but that's OK
Julie

Peter C.Proud Furniture

Hi Julie,
thanks for your question.
While modification of your furniture is possible, it can be more expensive than buying new furniture.
Please call Proud Silverwater, 9648 0916. If you have the details of your existing order available, this will make it easier.
Please call Peter 02 9648 0916.
Cheers