Proud Furniture

Proud Furniture (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Proud Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (10)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (5)

Amazing service and product.

I have recently purchased a 2.5 seater custom-made sofa bed from Prouds Furniture and have found not only the product to be fantastic, but the service. Peter (the store owner) went out of his way to deliver it himself as the delivery guy's truck broke down and I needed it by a set time. I will certainly be recommending him and the store to anyone.

Hi Serena,
thanks for your review. I well remember the 15 stairs down and the 12 stairs up with your sofabed. I am now operate the Silverwater store, come and see me for your next furniture purchase.
Peter

Amazing company! Thank you!

Visited the Silverwater showroom and were pleasantly surprised. We were apprehensive due to negative reviews but deciding to give the benefit of the doubt, and glad we did, we were looked after by amazing staff members and have come out with a wonderful lounge that we couldn't be happier with. On time, comfortable and looks great. Thankyou to the Silverwater team for all your help. We will definitely recommend to friends and family!

Thanks Sharon.
Enjoy your furniture and please tell your family and friends.

Proud Furniture - Lounge and Dining Suites

We have just purchased a lounge suite and had our dining room furniture restored with Proud Furniture, Crows Nest and we could not be happier. The staff were so obliging, their workmanship is excellent, they were prompt and courteous at all times. They have even built up a chair for my disabled husband, its perfect. We have had wonderful comments from our friends and family and my family have also purchased a lounge suite from Proud Furniture at Crows Nest in the last few months. I cannot recommend them more highly.

Hi Lyn,
thanks for your great review, I now operate the Silverwater Shop. Please tell your family and friends and come to Silverwater for your next furniture purchase.

Lyn Archibald
Lyn Archibald

Catherine O
Catherine O

Fabulous service - great range of sofas and fabrics

We recently purchased a sofa from Proud Furniture. The staff were extremely patient and helpful without being pushy. Bev was fantastic and her suggestions for scatter cushions to compliment our new sofa were much appreciated. The sofa was delivered right on time and looks fabulous in our family room.

Hi Catherine,
thanks for your great review. Please note that the Crows Nest store has closed, being compulsorily acquired by NSW Rail. The same great products and services are available at our Silverwater Store.

Couldn't be happier!

Mel
Melsydney

Beautiful couch

Crows nest Proud Furniture. See Bev and Wal for support in your choice of couches. Lovely to deal with authentic people. I have a stunning couch now and am very happy.

Mez
Mez

Excellent service & wonderful product

We have just taken delivery of our new chaise sofa from Taren Point store. This is our second proud furniture lounge in 5 years and once again the whole experience was wonderful.
Michael at the Taren Point store could not of been more helpful. He is patient & very knowledgeable. He guided us into our decisions & we are thrilled with the result.
Ross & his team have nailed customer service. Everyone is so pleasant to deal with from the stores sale staff to the wharehouse & delivery drivers.
After our first purchase I recommended many friends to Proud and I will continue to do so.
Congratulations Ross, Michael & the rest of the Proud Furniture family, you have a fantastic business. Thank you

5 stars for Prouds Furniture Crows Nest!

Personalised quality service!

We are repeat customers to Prouds in Crows Nest. After recently downsizing we have purchased a leather lounge, 2 armchairs, a bed head and numerous soft furnishings that we have had made to order. Peter and his staff are professional and personable and we found all the furniture and soft furnishings to be of the highest quality and would unreservedly recommend them to anyone. We are also committed to buying Austtalian made goofs which makes Proufs at Crows Nest an even more attractive place to shop!

Beyond Thrilled!!

I bought a custom made head board and ottoman box from Proud Furniture and am beyond thrilled with them! I received excellent service throughout the whole experience as well as quick and pain-free delivery. I'll definitely be using them again and would highly recommend them to everyone!

Best Recliner Ever

I looked and looked... The guys were helpful, had a coner lounge made to fit my home. Delivery was smooth. Couldn't be happier, I waited 6 weeks - others were quoting me 16 weeks cause they are imports. I bought Aussie made!

Great service and great product!

Can't take my eyes off the upholstery of my new lounge

I wish to congratulate whoever did the upholstery on my new Proud lounge. The fabric is Sarfina Linen. It is a rich pattern and has been perfectly positioned. Every change to the original lounge I saw at the Caringbah store was carried out as requested. This is the second lounge I have bought from Proud Furniture this year. I am happy with both.

robbie55
robbie55AU

Reputable company!

I have to give a 5star review to Proud Furniture. My experience wasn't great but they delivered in the end. I had placed an order with a franchised store that soon after went out of business. Initially I thought all hope of getting my lounges or money back was lost but after many weeks Proud agreed to honour my order. I have had the lounges for a number of months now and both the leather and fabric lounges still look great even with my toddlers climbing over them all the time. A really big THANK YOU to all at Proud Furniture for your efforts - even after all this time I am still incredibly thankful for generosity.

Other Furniture Shops

Happy and comfy customers!

Couldn't find a lounge anywhere to fit our awkward shaped lounge room. Was suggested by a friend to try Proud Furniture. Went to the Caringbah store and was pleasantly surprised. We gave our measurements and was immediately shown a huge variety of lounges that could all be made to measure. We chose a lounge and picked our own fabric from the almost endless selection. Our lounge arrived and was better than we imagined! So super comfortable and looks absolutely amazing in the room. Thank you so much to the team, we couldn't be happier.