Provey Conveyancers Melbourne

Provey Conveyancers Melbourne (page 2 of 3)

4.4

Jess

JessMelbourne

Helpful and thorough

Thanks Liyxi for being so easy to deal with. Liyxi managed a complicated nomination sale involving a number of different parties. Throughout the process, Liyxi diligently answered our questions, kept us informed of progress and chased all the relevant parties. We were very happy with her service.

Dear Jess,
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear that your experience with Liyxi was satisfying and easy.
We hope to work with you again for future conveyancing matters.

Very good conveyancers - would recommend.

Peter made the seemingly daunting process of buying a house feel very easy - he was very communicative and helpful, keeping us up to date frequently and answering our questions very promptly. When there was a delay in our settlement from the vendor's end, Peter helped us promptly organise a license agreement with the vendor so we could still move in before official settlement.

Provey came recommended to us, and I would happily recommend them to anyone else.

Seamless and helpful

Thanks Peter for your help in making it a smooth and simple process! Almost everything was done online and you were accessible by phone when I had questions.

Dear Nghiep,
Thank you for your review, we will pass the feedback onto to Peter.
We hope you are satisfied with our service; hope to work with you again!

Conveyancing Services

Find out how Provey Conveyancers Melbourne compares to other Conveyancing Services

Jill

JillCamden Park

Great conveyancers

Karen from Provey Legal was very easy to deal with. We were constantly kept up to date with everything and all questions were easily answered.

Dear Jill,
Thank you for your review, we'll pass this feedback to our staff.
We thank you for choosing our for the conveyancing of your property.

Rishi

RishiSydney

Excellent conveyancing services

My experience with Provey has been very satisfying. Provey were very professional and answered my queries patiently. I would admit I made numerous calls whilst Karen and Kenneth were very patient and responsive.

I would like to thank Karen and team to help me settle my properties in a very short timeframe.

- Rishi

Dear Rishi,
We thank you so much for sticking with us and choosing our company for your properties. Our company values feedback and strive to improve ourselves.
Enjoy your new properties and hope to hear from you soon!

Pat

PatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely professional and organised!!

Dear Pat,
We thank you for your kind review and highly value your feedback. Our company aims to improve ourselves utilizing words from our valued clients.
We hope to hear from you again with any future properties.
Thanks again!

Soooooo Good

Dez

DezMelbourne, VIC

Very professional

Used then when my other conveyancers left in a ditch and they managed to sort out all the issues and settle the land in record time. Can't thank you enough!

Dear Dez,
We would like to personally thank you for your review and feedback. Our team values feedback highly, and we constantly aim to improve our services for our clients.
We hope to come into contact with you again.

DeeSydney

Don't bother

Selling our property in Abbotsford. As Provey assisted us with the purchase, we thought it logical to appoint them again. Bad move. Day 1 (just after paying the deposit) I had a couple of questions that I felt were better addressed on the phone. Despite leaving 2 messages and an email requesting a call, no phone call has ever been made to me. I've since asked for a refund. Not a good start Provey.

Hi Provey,
Feel free to contact me to discuss my experience.
You have my number!

Altynbek

AltynbekMelbourne

We could manage to settle on time.

My land settlement notice came up quickly and we had only 14 days to sort everything out quickly. With the help of Provey team we could do it. My cordial thanks to everyone involved. My main point of contact went on maternal leave and his colleague did an amazing job to back her up. Well done guys.

ProveyProvey Conveyancers Melbourne

Dear Altynbek, we kindly appreciate your review and rating, and take feedback very seriously. I would like to congratulate you on your purchased property, and I hope we can touch base in the future.

Provey Conveyancing Review

I encountered no problems with Provey during the long wait for my apartment purchase.Enquiries were always answered promptly.Very good service.

Vikki N

Vikki NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very professional service

We've been with Provey for 4 years already. We bought a vacant land using their service 4 years ago and bought another house with them which just settled last week. Their service is always up to standard and very professional. The customer service is excellent as well. Emma is always able to answer my queries in a timely manner. I will for sure recommend this business, no doubt. It's hassle-free.

Jas27

Jas27VIC, 3167

Cut our losses and chose another conveyancer

AnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Average service

Ana

I tried sending an email to this address but it always bounces back as non existent. I also sent an email to Provey customer service which I found on the website, and I never received a reply.

agusid

agusidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Two property sold and very professional

I have sold my two property with Provey, they are very professional and good communication, easy to deal and always reply my email.

Exceptional Service

Would not hesitate to recommend Prove to anybody, a refreshing approach to conveyancing. Very professional and always happy to answer any questions. Great work guys!

Michelle

MichelleMelbourne

Amazing Service

Provey conveyancing provided an amazing service from start to finish. Their communication was fantastic and always on top of everything. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you

Kale H

Kale HMelbourne

Good service and easy online process

The conveyancing was completed without any hiccups. Correspondence was mostly done online and via email which suited us fine. Good follow up and detailed online reminders but at times I would have appreciated more verbal contact. Having said this I did opt for email correspondence and when I telephoned in my conveyancer was always generous with her knowledge and time. Would definitely recommend those who prefer an online approach.

Eric D

Eric DVIC, 3178

Very happy with the service

We were very happy with the service we received from Provey. Courteous, friendly and responsive service from our conveyancer. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to any of our friends.

ProveyProvey Conveyancers Melbourne

Thank you very much Eric.

See all Provey Conveyancers Melbourne reviews