Provey Conveyancers Melbourne

Provey Conveyancers Melbourne (page 3 of 3)

4.4

Very stunted and generic responses, lacking any personal touch

I feel as though i was the recipient of standard template emails which half the time upon receipt were either barely relevant or any longer due to the timing. When requiring actual advice it was very limited. Regardless of the issues with the vendor and their timing I still wouldn't recommend using this organisation for conveyancing. Pay a little more and get a professional more personalised service instead.

Jack

JackMelbourne

awsome service

Emma and Iris are awesome, nice, helpful and responsive. They are patient to answer all my questions. Everything is going well. Good job and Thank you!

provey Legal

awesome services the best
Very attention to details and excellent communication
Highly recommended
Will use again of course

Conveyancing Services

Find out how Provey Conveyancers Melbourne compares to other Conveyancing Services

Berwick

BerwickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant Service

Emma and Rebecca from Provey were very helpful and responsive. Kudos to them for their excellent customer service. The unique and user-friendly online portal that allowed me to view the status of the transaction in real-time was also a great help in my property purchase transaction. I would definitely engage their services again in future.

Glenn A

Glenn AWestern District, VIC

All l needed was to talk to a real person

Contacted Provey after comparing companies on this site !!
Provey have an online registration process - Which is simple, You click accept the terms , and Blink twice and whoosh you get a invoice.Impressive.
So time was an issue after a day l rang reception 9.15am and asked for the person handling my file, Person could not give me a name , would get someone to call me .At 11.15am left answerphone message for someone to call me urgently.NOTHING. At 12.45pm I SACKED Provey.Hopeless service

Ant

Ant

Very pelpful

Provey were very helpful with the sale of a unit in Melbourne. They kept us informed with everything that was going on & managed the sale for us as we were in another state. Provey wer professional & the price was very reasonable.

Conveyancing Serivce for a purchase

I had an excellent experience with Provey. Fast response from the conveyancer whenever I had a question. A step to step guidance was provided for the whole process. Thank you Provey Team.

Good term investment.

Excellent service to this point. Whenever there were answers needed for our products we were satisfied entirely. Consequently we have invested a size able amount.

Don't let the cheap price fool you - they are excellent

I have bought and sold many houses and was hesitant to use an online company. They were very professional and better than solicitors I have used before. I highly recommend them.

KittyMelbourne

Ok for purchase, woeful for sale

When I bought a property, although I had to call a few times, they seemed organised. I liked the list they gave me to show the timeline of when things should happen. I decided to use them for selling my property. They didn't contact me to let me know settlement didn't go through and I'm still waiting for the summary showing how the settlement funds were spent. Very disappointed and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Kitty

I need to correct that I did receive a draft statement showing the settlement proceeds distributions.

Kitty

I will say that following my review, I've had a positive response from Provey. Thanks for your help.

Liebe

LiebeSydney

Inexperienced

Stay clear of this crowd

Bad all bad when i bought a home. Rice way too high, staff rude and unacceptable. Not happy withe paperwork which had tone done more than once and it wasn't told when it finished to pick up the keys i Had to hear from the agent.

Amazing! Friendly, patient, excellent service.

Went above and beyond

Provey were fantastic, they continued to support me after settlement when I had issues with my Bank. Provey did this as a kind gesture and did not charge me additional fees. Provey enusured I got the best outcome possible and as a first home buyer I was very grateful to have them in my corner.

Provey are professionals who know the meaning of customer service

Provey have been great. They have been proactive and professional throughout which I appreciate. They were also a cost effective option. They were in constant communication with myself which is a far cry from my previous experience with a cheaper mob i found online. If I had a question, they always responded in a timely fashion. I would definately use their services again in the future.
In constant communication advising of progress and informing me when matters needed to be considered

Peachiee

PeachieeMelbourne

Disappointed.

Khiem L.Provey Conveyancers Melbourne

As first home buyers in the middle of an interstate move, the team at Provey were amazing source of information and advice on the entire buying process. Everything went smoothly and any queries that we had were answered quickly and thoroughly. Despite having a flat fee, the team were also happy to go the extra mile when we required an urgent contract review. They performed above and beyond all expectations and are highly recommended.
Excellent advice, flat fee, reliable, approachable

Easy to speak to and good service

We recently sold an investment apartment and needed a section 32 drawn up. Can't really fault them. Pretty happy with the service. Final section 32 took a while because some certificates didn't arrive but they prepared an initial draft to give to the agents. Everything seemed simple and straightforward. We were updated through emails and by telephone. They seemed to have everything under control and we settled without a problem. Will refer to friends and family.
Reliable and efficient
Telephone on hold music

Colinchr

ColinchrCremorne

Recommended

Very happy with guidance and assistance with the settlement of our property. Very involved team. Although our matter was handled by a number of people I think that was because each had their own special set of skills. The pre settlement inspection revealed some problems and luckily the we had special conditions to protect us along with a very assertive lawyer. Very happy.

Mr Awesome

Mr AwesomeAU

Provey Conveyancing Melbourne

We just wanted to let people know how easy it was working with Provey Conveyancing in Melbourne. From the start the lawyer was helpful and able to explain the entire process. The flat fee conveyancing gave us piece of mind that we weren't going over budget. All the documents were completed within the necessary time frame and would definitely do business with again.
Easy to deal with, flat fee conveyancing and well priced. Service with a smile!

See all Provey Conveyancers Melbourne reviews