ProX by Olay Anti-Aging Wrinkle Smoothing Cream

ProX by Olay Anti-Aging Wrinkle Smoothing Cream

Pros

• Provides excellent hydration

• Lightweight, quick-absorbing formula

• Helps reduce appearance of fine lines

4.1

Kar
Kar

Wrinkle Cream

It's a good moisturizing cream. I have been using it day and night. It absorbed it very nicely into my skin leaving hydrated skin. No fragrance is good for sensitive skin.

Nice moisturiser

This is a light weight texture moisturiser. It doesn't leave a sticky feeling as it absorbed into the skin really quick. Only been trying this for a week, haven't seen any effect as claim however, it's a really hydrating cream for the skin. No irritation and skin feel slightly more plump. Will continue to use.

Joana A.
Joana A.Sydney, NSW

Super hydrating!

My skin feel so soft after applying, super hydrating without greasy touch. I can see instant smoothing effect on my forehead
(rough & bumpy) after 3 uses. It's lightweight and fragrance free. I'm tired of using 3-4 skincare just to moisturise, only OlayX alone can do this.

Purchased in February 2021.

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how ProX by Olay Anti-Aging Wrinkle Smoothing Cream compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Hana1983
Hana1983Sydney, NSW

Great product

The first few times I used this product I got a tingling sensation but after a few uses it disappeared.
This product is great, its light an it moistures good.
There is no smell which is great too.
I found my skin to be soft and well nourished after using Pro x.
I'd definitely be buying it .

Purchased in December 2020.

Man
ManSouth East Queensland, QLD

nice moisturizer

A light weight gel texture moisturizer. Not sticky at all but hydrate enough for my skin. I don’t have any irritation from it. Just try for a week, haven’t seen the whiting effect. But still a great product!

Extremely hydrating

My skin feels extremely fresh and rejuvenated.after application.above all its so hydrating. From now on it's a must in my daily skin care routine.no reactions at all. Skin also feels very tightened and plump. Love it

Sophielee
SophieleeSydney, NSW

Great lightweight formula

I have been using this cream for 2 weeks now. Being younger I only have fine lines rather than deep wrinkles. I have noticed some improvement in these fine lines and an overall more plump appearance to my skin! The fact that it's fragrance free is a major plus too!

Skin TypeCombination Skin
Fine Lines & WrinklesYes

Fizza Tahir
Fizza TahirSydney, NSW

Like it

I have used it for a week in the day and night. I like it so far. I have seen some definite improvements in the texture of the skin and my skin feels plumper. It absorbs well and no fragrance is a bonus. Very pleased with the product

Purchased in January 2021 at Priceline for $70.00.

Amazing product.

I received the product and I tried for few days. It’s amazing, my skin looks better and healthier. The texture is really good. My skin is oily , but with this lightweight texture, my skin absorbed the cream very quick. I really recommend this product and I didnot have any reaction.

Purchased in January 2021 for $39.00.

Mornington
MorningtonSydney, NSW

This product works amazingly well

This cream is so smooth on the skin and is absorbed quickly - a little of it goes a long way hence the price is totally worth it as the product runs for a long time. I feel that my skin is ironed out and less wrinkly and fresher every morning

Olga C.
Olga C.Sydney, NSW

Good moisturizer

I have been using this moisturizer for about two weeks. I have not noticed a big difference in my skin however it is very hydrating.

It is light moisturizer and nothing more. I have not noticed any changes in my wrinkles.

buby42
buby42Illawarra, NSW

Great hydration

My skin definitely improved in appearance after 10 days and felt well hydrated but I did find it gave me breakouts. After I stopped using it they cleared. Maybe to heavy for my skin

Purchased in January 2021 for $40.00.

Smooth and hydrating

Glides on silky smooth and keeps my dry skin hydrated without any heaviness. No visible change to fine lines as of yet but I am only in the early stages of using the product.

Ease of Application

Good for hydration dry dull skin

Overall was great for dull skin hydrated the skin .didn't have fragrance which was good.didnt see any difference in fine lines after using it . definitely would need to use alot longer to see results for improvement for fine lines/wrinkles

Sherry W
Sherry WSydney, NSW

Olay Prox Anti-aging Wrinkle Smoothing Cream

I love how this cream is fragrance-free! Have been experiencing some breakouts but thankfully it didn't worsen those breakouts. It moisturised my skin very well, especially if I use it at night, my skin will be smooth to touch in the morning!

Purchased in December 2020.

Craig B.
Craig B.asked

Where can I purchase this product?
I'm living in Noosa Queensland Australia

Get an answer from our members and Olay representatives

Features:

• The ProX by Olay Anti-Aging Wrinkle Smoothing Cream works to hydrate skin to provide short-term and long-term improvements in uneven skin texture, helping reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • It has the trademarked PalPeptide-Gly-N Complex with artichoke extract to help boost skin cell turnover and help your skin attract and retain moisture.
  • The serum contains the antioxidant niacinamide, which helps lighten dark spots, improve the elasticity of and soften the skin.
  • It can be used during both day and night.
  • The formula doesn’t contain fragrance or artificial colours.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the smoothing cream was moisturising and left their skin smooth and glowing as a result.
  • They also noted that the formula was lightweight, and absorbed quickly into their skin.
  • Some reviewers also said that the cream minimised the appearance of fine lines.
CategoryAnti-Aging Products