Listing monitored by PSI

Janette
JanetteCentral West, NSW

Great product but just rude and unacceptable language

I phoned to request a part on our water filter. We have been pleased with the product. [name removed] swore at me on the phone when it was revealed that we had not been purchasing the filters from him " this gives me the craps...you only ring me when you are stuck for a part.. " I was taken aback...as we live in a regional area and access filters from our local business. We will never purchase from him again.

PSI
Peter H.PSI

We have no knowledge of this and a search of the customer database there is no customer by that name in NSW.

Terrible

Tried to buy a flow constrictor and was planning to buy RO unit next. Payed with paypal and soon after received an email with note about cancellation of the order and refund with the reason "insufficient address". No attempt to contact me before cancellation. When I called and explained that the address is valid and correct, I asked if I need to reorder. [name removed] told me not to and "he doesn't want my order" because it already costed him 30 cents in paypal refund.
Great way to do businesses!

Peter H.PSI Water Filters

Other Home Care Shops

Kris
Kris

Poor Customer Service

Peter H.PSI Water Filters

Margaret French
Margaret Frenchasked

As I only rent I am looking for a water filter that will sit on the bench. I am the only one in the house so it doesn't have to be very large and not too small. I average around 5 - 6 (600ml bottles a day) could you help me I live in qld but a very good friend has recommended you to me.

Kathy R.
Kathy R.asked

Where do you purchase them

Paul
Paul

Get an answer from our members and PSI representatives