PTC Phone Tech & Comm

PTC Phone Tech & Comm

4.2

• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No

Don't get your phone repaired by then

Kevin R

Kevin RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible! Stay Wide Away from these people!!!

BUYER BEWARE!!!! You buy a case? Don't expect any kind of replacement or warranty even though they claim to offer a warranty on all cases! Mine broke within 2 weeks and i am now fighting for a refund and having to use Consumer Affairs to do so. All they do is turn the blame on to you as a customer and dont care. They also don't give receipts....And i am not the only one....read other reviews on here and on google for their business. Plenty of other people also saying the same thing!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Don't live up to their warranty promises

So many issues with PTC from failed warranty promises to installing my phone screen incorrectly, to selling me faulty phone screens. Will be lodging an investigation with Fair Trading. Buyer beware.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how PTC Phone Tech & Comm compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

David ScottNorth Queensland, QLD

Danger on Phone repair

Do not use these idiots!!! You're will end requiring a factory reset & you will loose all data. I had a screen replaced on 13/08/20 & now phone shuts down every 2 minutes, they just deny deny & blame software issue. My I-phone had no issue before they touched it. Stay away.
By the way they took my $$ but did not have the replacement screen on-site & made me wait longer for the repair. So be very aware & ask the question if your desperate enough to use these idiots.

JohnSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Don't shop with them.

AnthonyDarling Downs, QLD

Don’t buy from PTC

Twice now I have purchased from PTC and will never buy again. They don’t honour their warranty. First time I purchased a drop proof case from them. When my wife dropped her phone from a low height (well within what they claimed would protect phone) the screen smashed. They did not want to know about it. Then my wife purchased a screen protector for her Apple Watch. The screen protector started to peel off and cracked. They said no warranty as it was self damage. Do not waste your money with them.

Anthony

Not how your team sold the products though. Maybe teach your teams to sell the products with a true indication of what is being sold instead of telling people something in the hope they won’t come back.

Broke my device

had screen replaced and now ipad no longer works.

Told after 15 unanswered calls and texts being ignored to bring it in after leaving a bad review.

Was assured they were open I triple checked because current times they assured me its 100% open arrived the girl wasn't a technician only a sales person and had no clue gave us numbers to call to see when the technician will be available no one answers the number.

Been back in today no ones there but head office is Still telling us its 100% open.

So $300 to fix a screen wasted and $600 ipad unless!

kim
kim
Darryl

DarrylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Failure 2 days after repair

Had camera lens replaced on Samsung S9, camera worked fine then two days later take my phone out to take a picture and photos are blurry and could see water behind lens. Took back to store only to be told it's not his fault and that moisture could get past the glue as it's not as good as geniune even though the claim factory quality parts.

matt t.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad service and inferior parts and price

Wouldn’t recommend brownsplains store or Ptc itself . Using inferior parts and pricing is shocking. Also saying that I broke the phone which was repaired by then 2 days before . Not impressed

matt t.

I wasn’t asked to be shown the so called water damage . So stop trying to make your tech ‘[Name Removed]‘ look like a professional. As he is not . I did not mention on phone about water damage because there was none .

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Fliss

FlissSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY........

Wish I could give a zero star rating. DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL. Ipswich store & also the general customer service/owners of this company.
Not at all willing to help customers. Happy to take money but if something is defective/faulty they vanish & are very rude & don’t respond.

Guru paudel

Guru paudelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unreliable

I visited ptc phone repair centre in Maroochydore to put and temper glass for Samsung galaxy 10 plus, at first they recommend me to put an $40 one but after I came back home that glass comes out and I went again to the shop than a girl from PTC says this is cheaper one thats why come out but if buy a $90 one this is garnered if anything happened we will replace new one but second one also come out same way like previous one so I went to shop again but another guy simply told me we cant replace this one , whats the disgraceful lie.

Catherine

PTC phone repair Browns plains bad

I bought the refurbished iPhone at Browns plains $548 which was described that new screen and battery from Apple. When came home check it out the screen swell up, battery died. It charged very quickly and died quickly too. The phone died randomly.
I came back asked refund, the staff there refused it and very aggressive abuse us Infront people. They want to fix the phone but I didn't trust them anymore.
I contact PTC customer service and still waiting for the outcome.

Rawa

RawaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful service!

Almost all products I bought were faulty! The icing on the cake was a iPad screen repair, the glue used by PTC lifted! Absolutely exhausting trying to get any acknowledgment. Complete disregard for warranty once they had my money. Never again! Not I or my extended family will use this company again.

Kimberley

KimberleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty upheld

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Hi Kimberely, we are extremely apologetic about your experience. We will private message you to see if we can resolve this. Alternatively, you are more than welcome to email customerservice@ptc.net.au