PTC Phone Tech & Comm

PTC Phone Tech & Comm (page 3 of 75)

4.9 (1,141)
  • Job Satisfaction
    4.9 (1,026)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (79) · No (965)
    4.8 (1,044)

Fantastic experience

Came to grand central 1 toowoomba, with a chargiing issue i did not think could be resolved. I was relieved to find a simple solution and put at ease by the professionalism of Wendy and Mitchell. Thank you sooo much!

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate your review and the recognition of the service you received from our team. Thank you Andrew!

Sandy

SandyNorth Queensland, QLD

Always go above and beyond to help with your needs. Upto date on all information re phones and products.
Love the friendliness of management and staff, if have any problems with any products you may have purchased they don't hesitate in replacing the item.
Thanking You

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Sandy we appreciate you sharing your experiences at PTC!

Vanessa

VanessaBelconnen 2615, ACT

Prompt professional friendly service

Fixed charging port on the spot. Excellent service, prompt, efficient and with a smile. Will definitely be using this service again. PTC Belconnen ensured satisfaction. I was happy to wait.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, thank you!

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how PTC Phone Tech & Comm compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

A STONE

A STONENorth Queensland, QLD

Number #1 at customer service

Best by far when it comes to needing help with how to function phones or accessories and repairs. Have been coming to the Willows store for a while now and Julie has always been great to deal with. She has never failed to solve my problems.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate your acknowledgement of the service you have received when you visit PTC Willows by our team. We look forward to seeing you in store again!

Repair service with no gimmick.

I came in to see about an unusual repair on the charging port of an S8. was given a realistic time frame as they were busy. A cheaper quote by about $50. I came back to collect and was told the part was not needed and only needed a clean out. which they did, no charge to me. A very great and efficient team.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Liam, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC!

Kevin R

Kevin RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible! Stay Wide Away from these people!!!

BUYER BEWARE!!!! You buy a case? Don't expect any kind of replacement or warranty even though they claim to offer a warranty on all cases! Mine broke within 2 weeks and i am now fighting for a refund and having to use Consumer Affairs to do so. All they do is turn the blame on to you as a customer and dont care. They also don't give receipts....And i am not the only one....read other reviews on here and on google for their business. Plenty of other people also saying the same thing!

Gail

GailSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expert assistance

Visited Runaway Bay kiosk, advise on repairing or buying new phone. The young man, henry was very helpful, and after purchasing a new phone, updated all my data from old phone. Great service, would not go anywhete else in future.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Gail, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC. We trust that you will enjoy your new device.

Lovely customer service from willows team

Got my phone dropped and came to see the guys here.Brendan offered very helpful service and Murphy fixed in just 5 minutes.Awesoke job done by then and really appreciate.Thanks so much for the willows team

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent repair experience at PTC. Thank you for acknowledging the service you received when you visit the Willows store!

Ptc willows

Kevin is really nice staff. He help me to put on the screen protector and a really beautiful case which is pretty. I will come back again for him. He did a amazing job.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Micky, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC and we look forward to seeing you again.

Do NOT get an Apple Watch protector from PTC

Taylor

3 refits in 5 days! Sure is functioning as it was designed, right?!

Taylor

And unfortunately, a screen protector is there to prevent scratches and dints so as far as I’m aware this is normal wear and tear and should not cause a major fault such as bubbling of glue underneath??

Clifford gardens

Came to Clifford gardens to get help with phone and was helped straight away with problem no ring tone Jessica and Danzig were more than helpful and very pleasant thanks

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC!

Rhonda

RhondaNorth Queensland, QLD

Softwar help from Julie

There is nothing this girl doesnt know about mobile phones. She helped us so much with our problem when the people we purchased the mobile device from wouldnt. Will recommend to others. Definitely a A+++ service!

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Rhonda for your recommendation! We appreciate your acknowledgement of the service you received from Julie while recently at PTC!

David J

David JNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect service from Willows PTC

I dropped my mobile in a bucket of paint and was unable to hear anything. Instead of being charged to replace parts on my device Julie sorted the issue within 5min! Couldn't ask for better service.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Hi David, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC. Thank you for acknowledging the service you received from our team member Julie.

Betty

BettyNorth Queensland, QLD

Great service everytime

The PTC staff in Willows are always very helpful and don't cost an arm and a leg just to get great customer service. This is something that you can't even buy these days so it is very much appreciated.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Betty! We appreciate you sharing your experience at PTC and for the acknowledgment of the service you have received.

RyanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do Not Trust!!!

Got a quote for $80 to repair my daughter's phone, but they had to order the part. Paid a deposit and went back when the part came in, dropped off the phone and on return they wanted $200... wouldn't give the phone back until we paid. VERY disappointing!

Bec Mayne

Bec MayneQueensland

Excellent service

I was after an iPad screen protector and case, fairly late in the afternoon. The people serving were very friendly and helped me by putting my case and screen protector on for me. I would highly recommend this service.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Bec, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC!

Alyssa

Alyssa

Excellent service

I took my mum to the morayfield location as she was having trouble with the volume on her phone and it wasn’t just a quick turn up the volume fix. The lady was super super helpful and fixed it within minutes and she did not charge for her service. This is kind and quality service at its best! Thank you PTC you will always have our business.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, we look forward to seeing you again.

Great work! Really impressed!

Had to get Samsung S20 UV liquid screen protector refitted on son's phone after he tried unsuccessfully and ran out of the gel. Riverlink Ipswich store did so no charge even though the screen wasn't genuine part and wouldn't quite fit into the frame they use. Other stores at the centre were unable to help. Not sure of the assistant's name but she was very carefully to ensure it was done well. Thanks PTC...brilliant service and job well done.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Matt, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC!

Prc Clifford gardens

Prc Clifford gardens I phone 8 top speaker was not working properly. Served by Jessica helped fix my phone. I would recommend this place to come to if you need a phone fixed

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you John, we appreciate you sharing your recent repair experience at PTC and for your recommendation!

Stockland townsville

The girls at stockland were great with helping me try and fix my phone. They tried multiple things to fix the issue and made sure i left happy. Will be back to see them again

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at PTC. We appreciate you acknowledging the assistance you received from our team members.