PTC Phone Tech & Comm

PTC Phone Tech & Comm (page 4 of 76)

4.9 (1,148)
  • Job Satisfaction
    4.9 (1,033)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (79) · No (972)
    4.8 (1,050)

Betty

BettyNorth Queensland, QLD

Great service everytime

The PTC staff in Willows are always very helpful and don't cost an arm and a leg just to get great customer service. This is something that you can't even buy these days so it is very much appreciated.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Betty! We appreciate you sharing your experience at PTC and for the acknowledgment of the service you have received.

RyanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do Not Trust!!!

Got a quote for $80 to repair my daughter's phone, but they had to order the part. Paid a deposit and went back when the part came in, dropped off the phone and on return they wanted $200... wouldn't give the phone back until we paid. VERY disappointing!

Bec Mayne

Bec MayneQueensland

Excellent service

I was after an iPad screen protector and case, fairly late in the afternoon. The people serving were very friendly and helped me by putting my case and screen protector on for me. I would highly recommend this service.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Bec, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC!

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how PTC Phone Tech & Comm compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Alyssa

Alyssa

Excellent service

I took my mum to the morayfield location as she was having trouble with the volume on her phone and it wasn’t just a quick turn up the volume fix. The lady was super super helpful and fixed it within minutes and she did not charge for her service. This is kind and quality service at its best! Thank you PTC you will always have our business.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, we look forward to seeing you again.

Great work! Really impressed!

Had to get Samsung S20 UV liquid screen protector refitted on son's phone after he tried unsuccessfully and ran out of the gel. Riverlink Ipswich store did so no charge even though the screen wasn't genuine part and wouldn't quite fit into the frame they use. Other stores at the centre were unable to help. Not sure of the assistant's name but she was very carefully to ensure it was done well. Thanks PTC...brilliant service and job well done.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Matt, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC!

Prc Clifford gardens

Prc Clifford gardens I phone 8 top speaker was not working properly. Served by Jessica helped fix my phone. I would recommend this place to come to if you need a phone fixed

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you John, we appreciate you sharing your recent repair experience at PTC and for your recommendation!

Stockland townsville

The girls at stockland were great with helping me try and fix my phone. They tried multiple things to fix the issue and made sure i left happy. Will be back to see them again

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at PTC. We appreciate you acknowledging the assistance you received from our team members.

Stockland Townsville

High recommend! They are the most professional team in town, they fixed my phone screen in half hour and did my new screen protector without any bubbles. My phone is in fully protection now and I am happy with it.

Thank you!

Thank you PTC1!!

Mitchell at PTC 1 Grand Central was so helpful - he coordinatated a fast turnaround and kept me up to date with arrangements to fix my smashed screen and broken jack

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Amy, we appreciate you sharing your recent repair experience at PTC!

Amazing and friendly service

Harry was extremely knowledgeable, helping me swiftly with a friendly and outgoing personality. He made the process of choosing the perfect cases and screen protectors for my phones super easy.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Jasmin, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, and for the acknowledgment of the service you received from our team member.

Max

MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty Product - Browns Plains PTC

Had a faulty screen protector, the store manager would not replace item. Had to go through here to get a replacement sorted. So everything is all good now I guess?

Nobuhle Dube

Nobuhle DubeCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Bel2 PTC

Very helpful and patient. They explained everything very clearly. They offered me a seat and some skittles because it was long wait. Very lovely girls would come back again :) hopefully won’t have to but I know I can trust you guys! -Nobuhle Dube

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, thank you!

Bec

Bec South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

Best customer service from Mitchell.
Offers all the latest trends for your mobile at great prices.fantastic range of products. Mitchell offers quick service with A smile and positive attitude. Always happy

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Bec for sharing your experience at PTC and for the acknowledgment you received from our team member Mitchell!

Sally

SallyDarling Downs, QLD

Exemplary services!

Couldn't be any more happier at Mitch & Sarah at Toowoomba Grand Central Plaza! I was so overwhelmed by Mitch's understanding about my phone with a shattered screen and lack of funds needed. Sarah repaired my phone and when I received I was absolutely speechless, I've never seen it in such A+ condition before! Thank you guys for turning a bad day to a great one!!!

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent repair experience at PTC, thank you Sally!

Tony

TonyNorth Queensland, QLD

The best service around

Willows Townsville have the most helpful, knowledgeable,
friendly staff, better than the big network carrier shops around them! Genuine help like this is rare so it's amazing to see it still exists. Much appreciated

Thank you!

Patryck Silva

Patryck SilvaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pacific fair

I Came here to buy a case and a screen protector, the job was done perfectly. staff was very patient and friendly! There is no doubt that this place is highly recommended.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, thank you!

Stockland townsville store

Cleaned dust and dirt out of Samsung s10 phone charging point. Was very quick and helpful. Only took a few mins. Very friendly and approachable easy to deal with. Thanks

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, thank you Tom!

Mitch service at GC1

Great service very helpful lovely to talk to. Will come back. Great experience.
Was also teaching his new worker great while serving me. Was happy to be there
Thankyou all very much.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, thank you for your recommendation!

Don't live up to their warranty promises

So many issues with PTC from failed warranty promises to installing my phone screen incorrectly, to selling me faulty phone screens. Will be lodging an investigation with Fair Trading. Buyer beware.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

The staff fixed my phone quickly and perfectly. Something was stuck in the charger port which they were able to remove after some effort. It was part of an older charger!

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, thank you Mark!