PTC Phone Tech & Comm

PTC Phone Tech & Comm

• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
Andrew  Hotschilt

Andrew HotschiltFraser 2615, ACT

Good repair but a miscommunication

I bought my device in to get a simple repair as arranged by phone. The technician had injured her hand the day before and was unable to fix it but nobody realised. I had to reschedule it for a different day and wasted time going to the store.

Job Satisfaction
Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Hi Andrew, we appreciate customer feedback so that we can improve on providing our customers with the best possible experience. Please contact us on customerservice@ptc.net.au to see how we can help you.

Review collected in partnership with PTC Phone Tech and Comm

Not happy

Not happyFar North Queensland, QLD

My issue was resolved

Unfortunately when I dropped my phone off to have the screen repaired it was returned to me with a new problem with the earpiece. When I took the phone back and explained the problem the store tried to fix the earpiece but it was unrepairable. I asked the store manager to refund the money I had just spent since I now had to buy a whole new phone. The store manager was not able to refund my money. I took my complaint further to customer service and after two weeks of negotiations we were able to resolve my complaint and PTC gave me a full refund. It was frustrating that it wasnt just a straight forward fix of my phone but in the end PTC did their best to help me resolve my complaint.

Phillip  Tull

Phillip TullRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Work well done and competitive pricing.

The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to obtain your repairs, and I have had two lots of repairs done and both have been of a high standard and the finished product back to brand new. Thank you guys.

Job Satisfaction
Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Hi Phillip, thank you for your review, let us know how we can improve to make your experience 5 stars next time. Thank you again!

Review collected in partnership with PTC Phone Tech and Comm

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how PTC Phone Tech & Comm compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Brianna D

Brianna Dasked

Please advise how much it will cost to fix wi-fi issue on a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7?

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Hi Brianna, thank you for your enquiry. Can you please email xiaomi.repairs@ptc.net.au with your repair request and one of our team members will get back to you with the pricing for this.

Regards,
PTC Customer Service

Kaliah B.

Kaliah B.asked

My charger port is not working how much will it cost to fix it

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Good morning Kaliah, can you please contact our customer service team at customerservice@ptc.net.au and they will be able to assist you with your enquiry. They will need to know the make and model of your device. Thank you

david

davidasked

hi do you sell iphone 4 batteries ? if yes how much. thanks

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Hi David thank you for your enquiry. We stock a wide variety of batteries for iPhones. For a detailed list please visit our website. https://www.ptc.net.au/repair

See all PTC Phone Tech & Comm questions