PTC Phone Tech & Comm

PTC Phone Tech & Comm

• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (19)
Jade Cannon

Jade CannonNorth Queensland, QLD

Been here many times.

Great positive polite professional customer service from Julie at the Williows store. Been here multiple times and never been disappointed. Always walked away a happy customer. Definitely recommend PTC willows.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Jade, we appreciate your recommendation and you sharing your experiences at PTC! We always look forward to seeing our loyal customers in-store!

Very happy with service

Wendy from Toowoomba grand Central 1
Has help me with screen protection and cases on my new Samsung S21 ultra & Samsung S20 FE.
Very happy with the service and friendly assistance.
Will be back again.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Brett, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC! We look forward to seeing you again.

Max

MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty Product - Browns Plains PTC

Had a faulty screen protector, the store manager would not replace item. Had to go through here to get a replacement sorted. So everything is all good now I guess?

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how PTC Phone Tech & Comm compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

KarenNorth Queensland, QLD

New screen protection

Lovley service with alot of patience. Very happy with service and will definatly recommend others to use PTL. Thank you Julie, you are an asset to this company.
Kind regard

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Karen we appreciate you sharing your experience at PTC. We value your comments and recommendation.

gayent

gayent

Quick fix with a free coffee while I waited

I dropped my phone and the screen went black. PTC Tweed City fixed it while I had breakfast with a free coffee on them at a nearby cafe. Friendly staff

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC.

Fee

Fee

PTC WILLOWS - Julie offers great customer service

Julie was a fantastic help, very professional, friendly and efficient great product knowledge, fixed up my broken phone screen protector and restored to new again. Have always had a great experience with the Willows Team.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC and for the acknowledgment of our team, thank you!

Jeff P.

Jeff P.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor workmanship and warranty standard

My S10 stopped working after second screen repair at PTC. PTC claimed water ingress through SIM card. Samsung advised sealing tape was not installed correctly but PTC refused to honour any form of guarantee. Poor attitude towards an obvious failure in their workmanship in this instance.

DPG

DPGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Springfield PtC

I’m going the one on Springfield Lakes very good service all the time Always find them friendly good price offer always also they does what they say highly recommended Them

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you for your recommendation.

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service

I had a bad experience at the Garden City store where the person that served me refused to give me a replacement for a chipped screen protector after one day of use. I contacted head office and Pearl immediately understood my frustration and offered a replacement with no hesitation. I am glad I managed to resolve this issue with Pearl. Without her assistance I would be a very unhappy customer and would probably not return to the store.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Annie for taking the time to leave a review. Customer service is of utmost importance to us here at PTC. We are please you and Pearl were able to reach a satisfactory outcome.

Anthony L.

Anthony L.Darling Downs, QLD

Great service, reasonable price for the majority of things you want to get done

The two employees (Raina and Vanessa) were super nice and kind which made it very easy to communicate with them. They were very promising to get the job done, Overall if you want to get your phone fixed go to Grand Central lower level

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you for that Anthony! Great to know Raina and Vanessa were able to assist you!

Don't waste your money

Had my Samsung S7's screen replaced at one of their branches in Canberra. It cost me $260, which would be alright if the phone was actually usable. It routinely drops out of network and has generally very poor cellular and WiFi reception. After doing some research I suspect they use cheap knockoff screens that block the phones' reception. I would therefore advise anyone reading this to not waste your money at PTC Mobile repairs.

N A K.
N A K.
G-girl

G-girlWoden 2606, ACT

Found my perfect phone cover!

The range of phone covers is great and I had many to choose from to find the one I liked best. I also looked at other phone cover stores and I found my favourite here. I was also able to easily replace my strip. The process was simple and easy to do.

Thank you very much!

Haylee

HayleeNorth Queensland, QLD

The guys at PTC willows store are awesome!!

Thanks guys for helping with my charging port on my phone. These guys cleaned out the dust in my charging port today and once in the past and both time have been wonderful!!

Thank you Haylee!!

Ellen

EllenDarling Downs, QLD

I had an issue with a purchase but I went back and the sales lady fixed my issue and even upsold another product well done to her.l believe her name is “Hun” sorry if incorrect pp

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Awesome Ellen, we love reviews for warranty repairs! Glad you had your repair sorted.

Welcoming with Great Service

I popped in after trying to fix my own phone and ended up having some teething problems. The friendly staff jumped into action to put together a solution, which came down to a quick fix and some helpful advice. Cheers!

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thanks Ross! Appreciate it!

Mobile

It is a good shop.perfect for mobile accessories with affordable price.easy location and good customer service located in sunshine plaza.I recommend all the people to go here.thanks you
Thank thank you.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Awesome thank you Sony!

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy at all

Got two phones fixed including new screens and been problematic ever since. Been back multiple times and staff fixed but still glitching - now it appears out if their hands. Total cost $600.00 at Chermside store.

Dhanesh D.

Dhanesh D.South East Queensland, QLD

Its really great! The screen protector is awesome and the staff is really helpful!

The screen protector is really good for my Iphone X comes with 1 year warranty and also I have been served by one of the best staff! They are very helpful and understanding and advise you the best product!

Thank you very much!

Montana

MontanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great help, explained things clearly!

Vivian!
Was great help, explained things clearly and was very helpful with getting a new phone case.
Recommended to family memebers and others for coming here to get new phone things.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Thank you Montana!

Great quality

Good quality, more variety would be awesome. Service was good. Love shopping here the phone cases are very pretty so many different devices on offer. I would shop here again.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Tiana, we appreciate this! If you have time to let us know how we can earn the last star, we would be more than happy to hear about it. Thank you again Tiana.