PTC Phone Tech & Comm

PTC Phone Tech & Comm

• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (20)

Very happy with service

Wendy from Toowoomba grand Central 1
Has help me with screen protection and cases on my new Samsung S21 ultra & Samsung S20 FE.
Very happy with the service and friendly assistance.
Will be back again.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Brett, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC! We look forward to seeing you again.

Karen

KarenNorth Queensland, QLD

New screen protection

Lovley service with alot of patience. Very happy with service and will definatly recommend others to use PTL. Thank you Julie, you are an asset to this company.
Kind regard
Karen

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Karen we appreciate you sharing your experience at PTC. We value your comments and recommendation.

gayent

gayent

Quick fix with a free coffee while I waited

I dropped my phone and the screen went black. PTC Tweed City fixed it while I had breakfast with a free coffee on them at a nearby cafe. Friendly staff

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how PTC Phone Tech & Comm compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Fee

Fee

PTC WILLOWS - Julie offers great customer service

Julie was a fantastic help, very professional, friendly and efficient great product knowledge, fixed up my broken phone screen protector and restored to new again. Have always had a great experience with the Willows Team.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC and for the acknowledgment of our team, thank you!

DPG

DPGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Springfield PtC

I’m going the one on Springfield Lakes very good service all the time Always find them friendly good price offer always also they does what they say highly recommended Them

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you for your recommendation.

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service

I had a bad experience at the Garden City store where the person that served me refused to give me a replacement for a chipped screen protector after one day of use. I contacted head office and Pearl immediately understood my frustration and offered a replacement with no hesitation. I am glad I managed to resolve this issue with Pearl. Without her assistance I would be a very unhappy customer and would probably not return to the store.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Annie for taking the time to leave a review. Customer service is of utmost importance to us here at PTC. We are please you and Pearl were able to reach a satisfactory outcome.

Anthony L.

Anthony L.Darling Downs, QLD

Great service, reasonable price for the majority of things you want to get done

The two employees (Raina and Vanessa) were super nice and kind which made it very easy to communicate with them. They were very promising to get the job done, Overall if you want to get your phone fixed go to Grand Central lower level

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you for that Anthony! Great to know Raina and Vanessa were able to assist you!

G-girl

G-girlWoden 2606, ACT

Found my perfect phone cover!

The range of phone covers is great and I had many to choose from to find the one I liked best. I also looked at other phone cover stores and I found my favourite here. I was also able to easily replace my strip. The process was simple and easy to do.

Thank you very much!

Haylee

HayleeNorth Queensland, QLD

The guys at PTC willows store are awesome!!

Thanks guys for helping with my charging port on my phone. These guys cleaned out the dust in my charging port today and once in the past and both time have been wonderful!!

Thank you Haylee!!

Ellen

EllenDarling Downs, QLD

I had an issue with a purchase but I went back and the sales lady fixed my issue and even upsold another product well done to her.l believe her name is “Hun” sorry if incorrect pp

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Awesome Ellen, we love reviews for warranty repairs! Glad you had your repair sorted.

Welcoming with Great Service

I popped in after trying to fix my own phone and ended up having some teething problems. The friendly staff jumped into action to put together a solution, which came down to a quick fix and some helpful advice. Cheers!

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thanks Ross! Appreciate it!

Mobile

It is a good shop.perfect for mobile accessories with affordable price.easy location and good customer service located in sunshine plaza.I recommend all the people to go here.thanks you
Thank thank you.

Awesome thank you Sony!

Andrew  Hotschilt

Andrew HotschiltFraser 2615, ACT

Good repair but a miscommunication

I bought my device in to get a simple repair as arranged by phone. The technician had injured her hand the day before and was unable to fix it but nobody realised. I had to reschedule it for a different day and wasted time going to the store.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Hi Andrew, we appreciate customer feedback so that we can improve on providing our customers with the best possible experience. Please contact us on customerservice@ptc.net.au to see how we can help you.

Review collected in partnership with PTC Phone Tech and Comm

Not happy

Not happyFar North Queensland, QLD

My issue was resolved

Unfortunately when I dropped my phone off to have the screen repaired it was returned to me with a new problem with the earpiece. When I took the phone back and explained the problem the store tried to fix the earpiece but it was unrepairable. I asked the store manager to refund the money I had just spent since I now had to buy a whole new phone. The store manager was not able to refund my money. I took my complaint further to customer service and after two weeks of negotiations we were able to resolve my complaint and PTC gave me a full refund. It was frustrating that it wasnt just a straight forward fix of my phone but in the end PTC did their best to help me resolve my complaint.

Dhanesh D.

Dhanesh D.South East Queensland, QLD

Its really great! The screen protector is awesome and the staff is really helpful!

The screen protector is really good for my Iphone X comes with 1 year warranty and also I have been served by one of the best staff! They are very helpful and understanding and advise you the best product!

Thank you very much!

Montana

MontanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great help, explained things clearly!

Vivian!
Was great help, explained things clearly and was very helpful with getting a new phone case.
Recommended to family memebers and others for coming here to get new phone things.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Thank you Montana!

Great quality

Good quality, more variety would be awesome. Service was good. Love shopping here the phone cases are very pretty so many different devices on offer. I would shop here again.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Tiana, we appreciate this! If you have time to let us know how we can earn the last star, we would be more than happy to hear about it. Thank you again Tiana.

Sena

SenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied

Got my iPhone repaired here, once I got it back I noticed the screen was a bit glitchy. I returned a few days later and they offered a refund or a replacement. Very happy with customer service.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Awesome to hear Sena! Thank you for updating your review regarding the after service you received from our team! Just let us know if you experience any more difficulties, we will be glad to help.

Great

Friendly staff and very very approachable
Helped with everything very well
Couldn’t recommend them enough to friends and family! And the offered us a free cable to charge our phone :)

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate your review, thank you!

Lathaniel T.

Lathaniel T.South East Queensland, QLD

Pic browns plains

Ptc browns plains is a good store with great customer service and product at affordable prices, has a lot of variety to choose from and highly recommend to anyone wanting to buy phone accessories etc

Thank you!