PTC Phone Tech & Comm

PTC Phone Tech & Comm

4.9 (1,146)
  • Job Satisfaction
    4.9 (1,028)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (75) · No (969)
    4.9 (1,045)

Rocky Hema

Rocky HemaNorth Queensland, QLD

Screen protector

Got a new screen protector that were not available in Thuringowa. Great and professional service was provided by the wonderful staff at Willows Shopping Centre. Would recommend to family and friends

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate your recommendation, thank you!

Phone case

Great service from Steph at the Willows store. Knew exactly what I needed. Steph was Very polite and super helpful. I was provided with a bonus gift with my purchase. Awesome service as always.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thanks Tracey for your review!

Sheila

SheilaNorth Queensland, QLD

Willows Kiosk

Definitely the best place for everything your mobile needs even repairs. Have been coming here since they opened and have never gone anywhere else. The staff have always been very helpful.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate your email, thank you Sheila!

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how PTC Phone Tech & Comm compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Brenda

BrendaNorth Queensland, QLD

New screen protector

I got a new screen protector put on my iPhone 7plus by Julie in Willows. Great service with a great smile. Gave me the range of screen protectors available with and upgrade option for later.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Hi Brenda, thank you for sharing your experience when you recently visited our Willows store! Enjoy the added protection to your device.

tbanner

tbannerNorth Queensland, QLD

Accessories.

Return customer here. Steph provides exceptional service applying screen protector to my phone, and a new phone case, and my OCD ways. Will definitely be back for when I need replacements!!!! Love this store - PTC Willows.:)

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We always enjoy seeing our loyal customers at PTC, we appreciate your review!

Accessory

I went to PTC at Willow Shopping Centre and I was served by Steph, customer service was really good I will definitely return to this store just for its exceptional customer service.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Renee for sharing your experience at PTC, we look forward to seeing you again!

Llinos K.

Llinos K.North Queensland, QLD

Accessories

I went to ptc at willows shopping centre and was served by a lovely girl called Steph. I will return to this store just for the awesome customer service I recieved.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate your review, thank you!

John D.

John D.North Queensland, QLD

Accessories

Steph was very good at her customer service. The Willows store was well presented.
The product looks very sturdy and should last a long time
Great job today Steph

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you John for acknowledging the service you received from Steph today when you visited the store, we appreciate your feedback!

kirsty g.

kirsty g.North Queensland, QLD

Accessories

I attended the willows store and was served by Steph. She had absolutely amazing customer service and was extremely polite. I will happily return to see her in the future. The rewards system is fantastic.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Kristy, we appreciate our customers and they love our "Loyalty Program"!

Amazing service !

Steph is amazing her customer service is outstanding and she was very helpful in assisting me. Stephs is a beautiful girl and I’ll definitely be back just to see her !

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Paris we appreciate you sharing you experience at PTC! We look forward to seeing you again!

Found a case for an old phone really easy!

Julie at Willows helped me find a case for a really old phone that would be good for an elderly person, great service, really fast, very friendly. Thank you so much!

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Jessica for acknowledging the service you received when you visited PTC Willows, enjoy your case!

Bdog

BdogNorth Queensland, QLD

Great variety of cases

Willows staff are by far the best people to come to for all your mobile device needs and issues. They have a huge variety of cases and screen protectors too.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you for your review!

Bron

BronNorth Queensland, QLD

Got all settled at willows

I just bought a new phone as my old samsung battery can not last long enough even one day.I came to see Murphy here as recommended by optus to get all accessories done such as screen protectors, case,lens protection. Very good products quality.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Bron, we appreciate you sharing your experience at PTC Willows. Enjoy your new device protection!

Mount pleasant store

Friendly staff and good services. Store got great range of case and phone accessories. Quick repair service as well from professional staff. Highly recommend. We will definitely come back again.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you return!

Taylah

TaylahNorth Queensland, QLD

Awesome products

I have bought many products from PTC and I've been happy with all of them. Julie at the Willows store is always so lovely and gives great customer service! I will always go here for all of my phone tec needs.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Taylah for acknowledging the service you receive from our team when you visit PTC!

Olair

OlairNorth Queensland, QLD

Quick essential service at willows

I got my phone from my daughter mailed to me before Xmas and I got it today finally.Then I came to see the guy at willows counter to seek a new case .Murphy just took a look at it and grab a case which I want exactly.Jusy one moment,all done .

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC! We hope your daughter likes the case as much as you liked the service!

Skye

Skye North Queensland, QLD

Got pretty pinky case at willows shop

I have been searching the case compatible with wireless charging of my iPhone 12 Pro Max then I came here see Julie.She is really helpful to make a Choice for me and the case really works on wireless charging .Nothing to complain about it ,just perfect.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Skye, enjoy your new case!

Chloe

ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great advice with a smile

Jacob at PTC Robina is always happy to give advice and tech support. Haven't purchased anything yet but the help I get means they will be my stop whenever I need something.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thanks Chloe, we look forward to seeing you in store again!

Ray

RayNorth Queensland, QLD

Worth more stars

Great service this morning at PTC Willows. Won't go anywhere else. The team are very friendly and know their stuff. Appreciate the time they spend with my wife and myself.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Ray for sharing your experience at PTC!

E Russell

E RussellNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

The staff at wows are great with all your mobile needs. Nothing is too much for them and they have a huge range of products available for many different mobiles.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate your review for our Willows store, thank you!