PTC Phone Tech & Comm

PTC Phone Tech & Comm

5.0 (1,095)
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (63) · No (937)
    5.0 (1,002)

Excellent Service.

Wendy from PTC Grand Central was very helpful with getting my phone case and screen protector . She put the screen protector on my phone for me Also gave me free charge cable and free cleaning kit. I will be back .

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Rebecca, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC and we look forward to seeing you again!

My Ruined Day has been cured

I have broke my iPhone X recently and I brought my photo to PTC pacific Fair. They calmed me down and provided me all the options of the glass screen. The service is FAST and amazing! The staffs there were just perfect. I will definitely come back if I have any trouble or needs on phone accessories!

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, thank you!

Shane T.

Shane T.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, always buy phone accessories from here.

I bought a screen saver and a Otterbox case from PTC for a Galaxy note 20 Ultra, Had a couple of issues at first, But the young lady behind the counter did a great job of sorting out my problems. I was very impressed by her customer service.
could not be happier.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, thank you Shane!

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how PTC Phone Tech & Comm compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Top case Coomera store

I have been here for two times and staff are very friendly and very helpful. I really happy and appreciate about their service, I will be back for sure! Thank you

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Ronald for sharing your experience at Top Case Coomera, we appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you again!

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and good pricing.

The staff at Riverlink shopping centre fixed the ipad and iphone quickly and it was perfect. It had a broken screen that hadnt been fitted properly elsewhere they quickly replaced the screen and I highly recommend their services.

Carol

The staff are excellent, they give good quality service and pricing. Their workmanship is excellent and they take pride in getting the job done right first time. I recommend them highly.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Carol, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC!

Emma D.

Emma D.North Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and products.

Went in for a new glass screen protector and walked out with new screen protectors on 2 phones, a new ‘popper’ (you can get lippy ones.!.) and a new case! Amazing customer service from Steph and will be back when more products are needed. Thank you.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Emma for your review!

Richard G

Richard GNorth Queensland, QLD

2nd time repair

I have returned for a second time to repair my Samsung s10 plus screen. The service is always great and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Will always return.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Richard, thank you for sharing your repair experience at PTC, we look forward to seeing you again!

S Douglas

S DouglasNorth Queensland, QLD

Data transfer

Dropped into the Willows Townsville store and Julie was very helpful with transferring my data from my old phone to my new one. Really appreciate the help especially when the other mobile phone places refused to help.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at PTC, glad we were able to help!

Alia Sweet-Collins

Alia Sweet-CollinsNorth Queensland, QLD

Car Charger

Great service at ptc willows! Julie was super helpful with picking and getting a new car charger and screen protector. Very happy with the service. Would recommend this shop for everyone.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate your recommendation! Enjoy your new charger.

Stephen

StephenNorth Queensland, QLD

Willows

The staff at the PTC Willows Townsville were amazing with helping to get my phone charging again. Julie even gave my whole phone and case a clean over. Much appreciated.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Stephen for sharing your recent experience at PTC! Enjoy your clean phone.

Happy Cutomer

Happy CutomerNorth Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

Stopped I to the Willows store because I was unable to hear any calls that I put on speaker. Julie spent couple of minutes with my phone and now everything sounds crystal clear. Definitely a go to store for all your mobile device needs and I will recommend to all friends and family

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC! Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again!

Michael

Michael North Queensland, QLD

Perfect service at willows

The guys here at willows fixed my phone super fast and gentle told me many useful tips for me to use the phone properly later after it got fixed.perfexct service and good price.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Michael, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC!

Catherine

CatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

We needed our batteries replaced in our iPhone 6s mobiles, The staff have amazing product knowledge which is backed up with a fast and super friendly service. Couldn't be happier and we highly recommend!!

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Catherine for sharing your recent experience at PTC! We appreciate your recommendation!

David

DavidNorth Queensland, QLD

Got my qr code issue sorted at willows

I had lots of trouble to scan the qr code on covid tracing even though I had downloaded lots of different apps not even one working.everytime I want to scan the code they kept popping out I was rejected. Murphy here at willows kios fixed that for me just one minute. Never had so quick issue solved before.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, than you David!

Susan

Susan North Queensland, QLD

CastleTown

Came into Castletown to get a case and the girl helped me fit it nicely and clean my phone up I will be back and will recommend to my friends and family

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Susan, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, we look forward to seeing you in store again!

Jonathan J.

Jonathan J.South East Queensland, QLD

Always willing to assist

Taken my phone in on 2 occasions now and all it needed was a clean of the charging port and earpiece, on both occasions they've helped without asking for anything!

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, thank you Jonathan!

Karena Bosworth

Karena BosworthCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect customer service

Wonderful service, explained the phone wraps and accommodated my Disney addiction - reminded me I needed a screen protector (which I always forget) nothing was an issue & completed my phone wrap on the spot - Townsville Stockland PTC - Kevin - thank you

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Karena, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC!

Ashley

AshleyNorth Queensland, QLD

Ptc Castletown

Excellent service very friendly and nice staff they go over and above expectations and I will recommend to everybody I know. Thanks for keeping our phone safe and being extremely helpful

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, thank you Ashley for your recommendation!

Jaspal S.

Jaspal S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great professional service

Came for iPhone repair exceptionally great service
Was quick and fair price
I wish I could give them more than 5 stars
I highly recommended using their service

Thanks again

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Jaspal, we appreciate your recommendation!

Sharon Rudd

Sharon RuddDarling Downs, QLD

PTC Clifford Gardens

My iPhone 8 had a charging port issue and Jessica could not have been more helpful. She gave several options which impressed me. I was very happy with the service

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Sharon, we appreciate you sharing your recent repair experience at PTC!