PTC Phone Tech & Comm

PTC Phone Tech & Comm

5.0 (1,102)
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (61) · No (943)
    5.0 (1,005)

Bron

BronNorth Queensland, QLD

Got all settled at willows

I just bought a new phone as my old samsung battery can not last long enough even one day.I came to see Murphy here as recommended by optus to get all accessories done such as screen protectors, case,lens protection. Very good products quality.

Mount pleasant store

Friendly staff and good services. Store got great range of case and phone accessories. Quick repair service as well from professional staff. Highly recommend. We will definitely come back again.

Taylah

TaylahNorth Queensland, QLD

Awesome products

I have bought many products from PTC and I've been happy with all of them. Julie at the Willows store is always so lovely and gives great customer service! I will always go here for all of my phone tec needs.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Taylah for acknowledging the service you receive from our team when you visit PTC!

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how PTC Phone Tech & Comm compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Olair

OlairNorth Queensland, QLD

Quick essential service at willows

I got my phone from my daughter mailed to me before Xmas and I got it today finally.Then I came to see the guy at willows counter to seek a new case .Murphy just took a look at it and grab a case which I want exactly.Jusy one moment,all done .

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC! We hope your daughter likes the case as much as you liked the service!

Skye

Skye North Queensland, QLD

Got pretty pinky case at willows shop

I have been searching the case compatible with wireless charging of my iPhone 12 Pro Max then I came here see Julie.She is really helpful to make a Choice for me and the case really works on wireless charging .Nothing to complain about it ,just perfect.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Skye, enjoy your new case!

Chloe

ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great advice with a smile

Jacob at PTC Robina is always happy to give advice and tech support. Haven't purchased anything yet but the help I get means they will be my stop whenever I need something.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thanks Chloe, we look forward to seeing you in store again!

Ray

RayNorth Queensland, QLD

Worth more stars

Great service this morning at PTC Willows. Won't go anywhere else. The team are very friendly and know their stuff. Appreciate the time they spend with my wife and myself.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Ray for sharing your experience at PTC!

E Russell

E RussellNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

The staff at wows are great with all your mobile needs. Nothing is too much for them and they have a huge range of products available for many different mobiles.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate your review for our Willows store, thank you!

Excellent Service.

Wendy from PTC Grand Central was very helpful with getting my phone case and screen protector . She put the screen protector on my phone for me Also gave me free charge cable and free cleaning kit. I will be back .

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Rebecca, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC and we look forward to seeing you again!

My Ruined Day has been cured

I have broke my iPhone X recently and I brought my photo to PTC pacific Fair. They calmed me down and provided me all the options of the glass screen. The service is FAST and amazing! The staffs there were just perfect. I will definitely come back if I have any trouble or needs on phone accessories!

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, thank you!

Shane T.

Shane T.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, always buy phone accessories from here.

I bought a screen saver and a Otterbox case from PTC for a Galaxy note 20 Ultra, Had a couple of issues at first, But the young lady behind the counter did a great job of sorting out my problems. I was very impressed by her customer service.
could not be happier.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, thank you Shane!

Top case Coomera store

I have been here for two times and staff are very friendly and very helpful. I really happy and appreciate about their service, I will be back for sure! Thank you

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Ronald for sharing your experience at Top Case Coomera, we appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you again!

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and good pricing.

The staff at Riverlink shopping centre fixed the ipad and iphone quickly and it was perfect. It had a broken screen that hadnt been fitted properly elsewhere they quickly replaced the screen and I highly recommend their services.

Carol

The staff are excellent, they give good quality service and pricing. Their workmanship is excellent and they take pride in getting the job done right first time. I recommend them highly.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Carol, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC!

Emma D.

Emma D.North Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and products.

Went in for a new glass screen protector and walked out with new screen protectors on 2 phones, a new ‘popper’ (you can get lippy ones.!.) and a new case! Amazing customer service from Steph and will be back when more products are needed. Thank you.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Emma for your review!

Richard G

Richard GNorth Queensland, QLD

2nd time repair

I have returned for a second time to repair my Samsung s10 plus screen. The service is always great and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Will always return.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Richard, thank you for sharing your repair experience at PTC, we look forward to seeing you again!

S Douglas

S DouglasNorth Queensland, QLD

Data transfer

Dropped into the Willows Townsville store and Julie was very helpful with transferring my data from my old phone to my new one. Really appreciate the help especially when the other mobile phone places refused to help.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at PTC, glad we were able to help!

Alia Sweet-Collins

Alia Sweet-CollinsNorth Queensland, QLD

Car Charger

Great service at ptc willows! Julie was super helpful with picking and getting a new car charger and screen protector. Very happy with the service. Would recommend this shop for everyone.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate your recommendation! Enjoy your new charger.

Stephen

StephenNorth Queensland, QLD

Willows

The staff at the PTC Willows Townsville were amazing with helping to get my phone charging again. Julie even gave my whole phone and case a clean over. Much appreciated.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Stephen for sharing your recent experience at PTC! Enjoy your clean phone.

Happy Cutomer

Happy CutomerNorth Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

Stopped I to the Willows store because I was unable to hear any calls that I put on speaker. Julie spent couple of minutes with my phone and now everything sounds crystal clear. Definitely a go to store for all your mobile device needs and I will recommend to all friends and family

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC! Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again!

Michael

Michael North Queensland, QLD

Perfect service at willows

The guys here at willows fixed my phone super fast and gentle told me many useful tips for me to use the phone properly later after it got fixed.perfexct service and good price.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Michael, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC!