PTC Phone Tech & Comm

PTC Phone Tech & Comm (page 2 of 71)

5.0 (1,091)
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (61) · No (936)

Shez

ShezRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best ever friendly service

Went to PTC this morning with what I thought was a major problem and received the most friendly, prompt, helpful service ever when it comes to my phone. So efficient, nothing too much trouble and very attentive to other customers who were waiting. Fixed my phone in minutes. I was ever so grateful. Will certainly recommend to all as girls are just so polite and efficient.

Kevin P.

Kevin P.North Queensland, QLD

Best service ever

I went to ptc willows and was served by Steph. I got my iPhone screen repaired. The customer service was awesome. I’ll definitely come back to ptc willows again next time.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Kevin we appreciate the acknowledgment of the service you received from our team member and we look forward to seeing you again!

great service

they were very helpful and solved my problem right away as usual. my goto for all things to do with the mobile from repair to cases. I recommend them highly

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC and thank you for your recommendation!

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how PTC Phone Tech & Comm compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Professional help and well presented shop.

With so many phone kiosk around this store looks the most beautifully presented store with professional help.
The first time i went in a did not know what phone case i wanted and yet they showed me everything that was available for that phone and let me walk away and have a look at other stores without looking like I just wasted there time. After looking around i just had to go back to the store to buy from them as Janaphy and Nia teamed up to show me the collection and help me put everything on with professionalism.
I defiantly recommend PTC TECH HUB Robina and the Janaphy and Nia to all my friends for there tech requirements.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Ren, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC Robina Tech Hub. Thank you for your recommendation!

Pye

PyeNorth Queensland, QLD

Definitely a HUGE help

Dropped into the Willows kiosk after being sold a mobile device I didn't know how to function. Julie was simply amazing and not only helped me set up my phone but also explained everything so I could understand.

Nathan A.

Nathan A.North Queensland, QLD

Dome glass

I went to PTC Willows to get another dome glass screen protector. I was served by Steph. The product is good quality and the customer service is awesome. I'll definitely go back to this store.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Nathan for your review! We look forward to seeing you again.

CED

CEDNorth Queensland, QLD

Software help from Julie

God bless Julie in the Willows store who helped my disabled father when his tablet was hacked. He uses it 24/7 and was quite upset. Julie was so kind and patient with us and had the tablet fixed in no time with everything restored. Will certainly be using Julie and the team again (and probably often). Thank you so much.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC. We look forward to seeing you in store again!

Con

ConNorth Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy

Got a new dome screen protector on my phone from the Willows kiosk. Stephanie was great to deal with and she was very knowledgeable. Appreciate the great customer service and will definitely recommend.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Con, we appreciate you acknowledging the service you received from our team member Stephanie when you recently visited the store.

Nice new store, Staff are friendly and good service. We got a free techwrap for our phone and it was done in less than a minute. Makes our phone Kore personal.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Jessica! Aren't the techwraps great!

James K.

James K.Darling Downs, QLD

THE BEST

Can not thank Mitchell, Wendy and the team at GC1 enough for repairing my completely smashed iPhone 11 Max. My phone was smashed on the back and front and they restored it quickly and efficiently! Brilliant service with the best outcome. Thanks guys!

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, thank you James!

Almedin P.

Almedin P.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful customer service helped me out so much can recommend more

I have a brand-new Apple Watch only a couple months old came in because I was broken they helped me out and fix the strap and explain the issue to me

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at PTC!

Dave

DaveNorth Queensland, QLD

Lots of new things for my mobile

I got a new Samsung S21. Julie from the Willows store is very knowledgeable about all aspects and friendly efficient service everytime. Got a few extras through a promotion plus a couple new wireless chargers at a great price.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Dave for sharing your recent experience at PTC. Enjoy your new products!

AlecP

AlecP

Gc2 staff service good

I have just had a battery and home button on my wife’s iPhone. Vanessa is so helpful and that is really appreciated. Sarah has done a great job on the repairs with the phone presented back me with no marks or scratches. Good job highly recommended.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate your review!

GGG

GGGRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service and value

Great service and value with fixing our iPads
We will use their service again and recommended highly
Very convenient and nice staff
Lots of range to choose from

Cat mcd

Cat mcdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful and understanding

I bought a screen protector with a lifetime warranty for my new iPhone. My iPhone died and had to be replaced by apple who put another screen protector on which subsequently cracked. PTC still replaced it for me. They could have quite easily refused. The person who served me was very understanding.

Fantastic service from Willows shop

I had many dramas of my samsung and optus can not help me out because they claim i havd bills not paid yet so they refused.I went to see the ptc staff who is called Murphy helped me alot with his patience here for hald an hour.It is such awesome service and all issues are sorted out.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Jo for sharing your recent experience at PTC. We appreciate your acknowledgment of the service you received from our Team member Murphy.

Jo Tynan
Jo Tynan

Thank you Jo!

Helen Cox

Helen CoxDarling Downs, QLD

Replacement mobile phone batteries.

Excellent and prompt customer service, very friendly and helpful. Could not fault the service, we are very happy and definitely rate them
Five Stars, I would give more if I could. Well Done.

Stockland Townsville

Really great staff, the case was exactly what I wanted. The knowledge I was given was to the point and useful. Can’t recommend enough. Anyone needing phone accessories, I would highly recommend PTC Stockland Townsville

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Mack we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC Stockland Townsville and your recommendation. Enjoy your recent purchase!

Adele

Adele Darling Downs, QLD

New screen

Staff were fantastic Mitchell, and Wendy so helpful, service fast and professional, knowledgeable of products made getting my job done super easy job was completed within specified time thanks team

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC. thank you Adele!

Janette W.

Janette W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Was served by Suvidhi at Browns Plains. I was very happy with the service she provided, very helpful, happy and pleasant. I purchased exactly what I was looking for, thank you very much!