PTC Phone Tech & Comm

PTC Phone Tech & Comm (page 4 of 72)

5.0 (1,111)
  • Job Satisfaction
    5.0 (1,002)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (61) · No (952)
    5.0 (1,013)

christine n.

christine n.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great to have a place where the customer counts

Liam is 5 star as far as customer service he knowledge is incredible will use again he was very polite and courteous nothing seemed to phase him even with my lack of knowledge

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, thank you Christine!

Megan B

Megan BNorth Queensland, QLD

iPad Repair at Willows

Have picked up my iPad that was repaired at the willows store. Outstanding customer service and very friendly. Very punctual with the service they provide. Have always used PTC and will always continue to.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Megan, we appreciate you sharing your recent repair experience at PTC Willows, we look forward to seeing you in store again!

Elizabeth

ElizabethNorth Queensland, QLD

Ptc stockland townsville

The service was amazing the stuff were super helpful and fixed my phone in less then 40min! They also suggested a phone case and gave me a gift x I will recommend this company to anyone who has a broken phone or needs a new case x

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate your recommendation, thank you Elizabeth!

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how PTC Phone Tech & Comm compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

B.Hillhouse

B.HillhouseNorth Queensland, QLD

Data transfer

Julie was and is Very friendly and informative. Positive approach to me and all those around her. This was my first visit and I will continue to shop here For future services to my phone and multi media devices

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your experience at PTC Willows. We look forward to seeing you in store again.

Peter

PeterNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely wonderful service

Great service & Great products. Had my samsung A8 screen replaced in Willows. Phone works perfectly and it was repaired in a decent amount of time. I also received a free gift which is a lovely bonus. Will recommend to others.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Peter for sharing your recent experience at PTC Willows. We appreciate your recommendation!

Fantastic experience

Came to grand central 1 toowoomba, with a chargiing issue i did not think could be resolved. I was relieved to find a simple solution and put at ease by the professionalism of Wendy and Mitchell. Thank you sooo much!

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate your review and the recognition of the service you received from our team. Thank you Andrew!

Sandy

SandyNorth Queensland, QLD

Always go above and beyond to help with your needs. Upto date on all information re phones and products.
Love the friendliness of management and staff, if have any problems with any products you may have purchased they don't hesitate in replacing the item.
Thanking You

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Sandy we appreciate you sharing your experiences at PTC!

Vanessa

VanessaBelconnen 2615, ACT

Prompt professional friendly service

Fixed charging port on the spot. Excellent service, prompt, efficient and with a smile. Will definitely be using this service again. PTC Belconnen ensured satisfaction. I was happy to wait.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, thank you!

A STONE

A STONENorth Queensland, QLD

Number #1 at customer service

Best by far when it comes to needing help with how to function phones or accessories and repairs. Have been coming to the Willows store for a while now and Julie has always been great to deal with. She has never failed to solve my problems.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate your acknowledgement of the service you have received when you visit PTC Willows by our team. We look forward to seeing you in store again!

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Repair service with no gimmick.

I came in to see about an unusual repair on the charging port of an S8. was given a realistic time frame as they were busy. A cheaper quote by about $50. I came back to collect and was told the part was not needed and only needed a clean out. which they did, no charge to me. A very great and efficient team.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Liam, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC!

Gail

GailSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expert assistance

Visited Runaway Bay kiosk, advise on repairing or buying new phone. The young man, henry was very helpful, and after purchasing a new phone, updated all my data from old phone. Great service, would not go anywhete else in future.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Gail, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC. We trust that you will enjoy your new device.

Lovely customer service from willows team

Got my phone dropped and came to see the guys here.Brendan offered very helpful service and Murphy fixed in just 5 minutes.Awesoke job done by then and really appreciate.Thanks so much for the willows team

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent repair experience at PTC. Thank you for acknowledging the service you received when you visit the Willows store!

Ptc willows

Kevin is really nice staff. He help me to put on the screen protector and a really beautiful case which is pretty. I will come back again for him. He did a amazing job.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Micky, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC and we look forward to seeing you again.

Clifford gardens

Came to Clifford gardens to get help with phone and was helped straight away with problem no ring tone Jessica and Danzig were more than helpful and very pleasant thanks

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC!

Rhonda

RhondaNorth Queensland, QLD

Softwar help from Julie

There is nothing this girl doesnt know about mobile phones. She helped us so much with our problem when the people we purchased the mobile device from wouldnt. Will recommend to others. Definitely a A+++ service!

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Rhonda for your recommendation! We appreciate your acknowledgement of the service you received from Julie while recently at PTC!

David J

David JNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect service from Willows PTC

I dropped my mobile in a bucket of paint and was unable to hear anything. Instead of being charged to replace parts on my device Julie sorted the issue within 5min! Couldn't ask for better service.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Hi David, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC. Thank you for acknowledging the service you received from our team member Julie.

Betty

BettyNorth Queensland, QLD

Great service everytime

The PTC staff in Willows are always very helpful and don't cost an arm and a leg just to get great customer service. This is something that you can't even buy these days so it is very much appreciated.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Betty! We appreciate you sharing your experience at PTC and for the acknowledgment of the service you have received.

Bec Mayne

Bec MayneQueensland

Excellent service

I was after an iPad screen protector and case, fairly late in the afternoon. The people serving were very friendly and helped me by putting my case and screen protector on for me. I would highly recommend this service.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Bec, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC!

Alyssa

Alyssa

Excellent service

I took my mum to the morayfield location as she was having trouble with the volume on her phone and it wasn’t just a quick turn up the volume fix. The lady was super super helpful and fixed it within minutes and she did not charge for her service. This is kind and quality service at its best! Thank you PTC you will always have our business.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC, we look forward to seeing you again.

Great work! Really impressed!

Had to get Samsung S20 UV liquid screen protector refitted on son's phone after he tried unsuccessfully and ran out of the gel. Riverlink Ipswich store did so no charge even though the screen wasn't genuine part and wouldn't quite fit into the frame they use. Other stores at the centre were unable to help. Not sure of the assistant's name but she was very carefully to ensure it was done well. Thanks PTC...brilliant service and job well done.

Customer ServicePTC Phone Tech and Comm

Thank you Matt, we appreciate you sharing your recent experience at PTC!