Pullman PV900

Pullman PV900

Listing monitored by Pullman

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (6) · No (1)
Leo
LeoSydney, NSW

Excellent Value, build & Performance

Had this vacuum for 3 years for home and light commercial use. Going so well decided to right a review. Great design not heavy for male but could be a bit lighter for female. Great design and build quality overall including hose. Combatable on back with good harness design, , good suction, low speed great for regular commercial touch ups. Works great on carpet and hard floor and great for the car as well. . Quiet motor, Quality filtration parts. Nice light alloy tubes but problem is the tubes come apart easily but quick fix with some tape. Very happy with mine and serving well with regular tube, filter cleans and bag maintenance. Thumbs up for me will be purchasing another soon and retiring this one as a backup.

Purchased in February 2018 at Godfreys for $400.00.

Nicole L.
Nicole L.

The best vacuum I’ve used, the only one I’ll recommend.

I have tiles & carpet and an extremely fluffy dog that sheds in summer. Easy to use, super powerful, never dies and or gets blocked. The backpack feature makes it super easy to get around. I’ve used Dyson & LG vacuums which don’t perform as well and can’t handle fur or battery life (though Pullman has power cord). There’s a reason why professional cleaners use this vacuum. It’s worth making space for a bigger vacuum than having a small compact hidden one.

Purchased in August 2019.

Tania09
Tania09South East Queensland, QLD

Vacuum good, Floor Gulper flimsy

The vacuum itself has been amazing. Used on carpet and tiles the suction is great, however i've only owned it less than a year and i'm going to buy my third Tool Gulper because the plastic at the bottom has come off again. The retailer says it never happens. Well i'm a careful operator and i only brought my current on 29 October, it's now the 8 December.

Purchased in July 2020 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $300.00.

Jason B.
Jason B.Sydney, NSW

Loved it so much, got a second

After 18 months of absolutely flogging the first one, it was looking very tired. Still performed as good as new, I regularly clean the filters and use new inner bags from Godfreys every few uses. Change the front filter every 9 months. So i purchased a second machine and keep the old one for building sites and Outdoor use.

Yes i use it in the yard of cleans to pick up leaves etc.

Only paid $280 for the second one. I doubt a PAC Vac performs twice as good to match its price.

Purchased in February 2020 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $280.00.

Customer S.Pullman
SteveB
SteveBMid North Coast, NSW

The best vacuum cleaner I have ever owned

This is such a practical and versatile unit. It is relatively light on my back but more importantly it's so easy to use.
I no longer have to pull around or trip over a barrel.
The cord is long enough for me to vacuum from one end of my home to the other without having to change power points.
The suction is excellent and the nozzle and wand is so light I never get tired arms.
I also purchased the Clean Up Turbo Brush from Catch of The Day for a bargain and it is great on carpets. The standard head that comes with the PV900 is excellent for tiled or hard floors but it tends to drag on carpet so that's where the Turbo Brush comes in to good use.
I will never go back to a standard vacuum cleaner again.

Purchased in October 2019 at Godfreys for $329.00.

Godfrey G.Pullman

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Lyn Holland
Lyn HollandNortheast, VIC

Great but a couple of annoying things

Use is on all floor surfaces as a cleaning business. Happy with suction, comfort, back air vent, two power levels, length of lead.
After only a few weeks the paint started to chip off the handle. Cosmetic only. Biggest annoyance is separating the handle to use tube in narrow spaces. Shiny handle has no grip. Also, purchased turbo head because when I tested vac in store the gulped just pushed debris across the hard floor. Now I can't get the turbo head off the pole because of the lack of grip. Very happy with cleaning capacity though. Sure beats pulling a machine along, especially up stairs and in rooms crowded with furniture and loose rugs.

Purchased in September 2019 at Godfreys for $400.00.

Topcat Cleaning
Topcat CleaningWestern Australia

Topcat Cleaning - Quality purchase

Bought this little beauty for my business as a trial - tested it out in an unforgiving environment (aka teenagers' bedrooms) & am blowed away with the efficiency. It doesn't even feel like you're vacuuming! Love the fact that the handle can extend-super suitable for taller users. Can't wait to order additional stock for the business.

Purchased in March 2019 at Godfreys for $345.00.

5 star Clean
5 star CleanGippsland, VIC

Best on the market!!

The Pullman is fantastic! I own 2 of these for the business looking at more.
Light weight And durable they have great suction I can't fault them. The whole harness system is comfortable, very padded with 2 clips that hold the vacuum securely in place.
A big thumbs up from me.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible, not a commercial vacuum

We purchased this Pullman back pack vac after our light weight 10L one stuffed up- lost suction lost it rubber strip underneath the head of the vacuum. Had it for a month and this started to happen. Complained got it changed to a PV900 back pack vac. Just as bad!
Lost suction lost its rubber strip under the head. Lid keeps popping off. Dust and rubbish keep getting under the filter into the motor part!
Complete waste of money, bought it for our business ( cleaners ) has caused us headaches and does not do the job!
Severely disappointed will never buy a pullman again and would advise all my friends and family and anyone else not to do so!
don’t say commercial when they only last you about a month!!!

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Find out how Pullman PV900 compares to other Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

This is powerful and good, but not durable.

Its harness was broken and torn after 1 year's use. I asked warranty service but it was rejected.

They said
"Warranty is only on electrical not on physical item, such as worn or broken or tear.
However we sales the harness on our website and you can purchase them complete"

So, I bought a harness for about $100 to replace it. I don't understand why physical items like harness is not for warranty. Do you?

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Wayde
WaydeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great features and benefits but could be more powerful

Easy to use, clean and maintain. Fairly compact. Reasonably priced. I can tell a lot of thought has gone into the design - every button and hook etc. is cleverly placed. I would like a slightly deeper clean but I understand that I would likely pay more for that, which is reasonable.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Jodie Low
Jodie LowUpper Coomera, Queensland

Good professional vacuum.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
david_13
david_13Sydney, NSW

Big change up from the basic pullman

Purchased in March 2017 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $399.00.

li buha
li buhamelbourne

good for work

powerful cleaning tool for commercial use.
there is two models to use, general and powerful. General is the most common model i used, im pretty sure its enough for use on general cleaning. Powerful model is just awesome.
i like the design of pv900 , light and easy to walk around.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Bergo
BergoAU

A new toy to try - teething stages

Date PurchasedJune 2017