Pullman Advance Commander 900 Backpack PV900

Pullman Advance Commander 900 Backpack PV900

See the Best Commercial Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pullman

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (10) · No (1)

excellent vacuum could never go back to a pull along

Great value for money would recommend to anyone with back issue never after cleaning 5 homes a day do i wake up the next day feeling sore . I would just love if the battery operated one went longer and charge time was less then i would consider upgrading to this one. But can not fault it

Purchased in at Godfreys Online Store for $349.

Tameka P.
Tameka P.Perth, WA

Fur be gone!!

This vaccum has beeen my absolute lifesaver!! i have 7 dogs (huskies / malamutes) and i pull this bad boy out every second or third day. combined with our bet head there is never any fur left, my house is always fur free and the filters always put out nice clean air. It is very easy to use, adjust between my hubby and i (about 1 1/2ft of height difference) and maintenance of the machine itself is so so easy. It actually made me enjoy cleaning!

Purchased in at Godfreys for $349.

Leo
LeoSydney, NSW

Excellent Value, build & Performance

Had this vacuum for 3 years for home and light commercial use. Going so well decided to right a review. Great design not heavy for male but could be a bit lighter for female. Great design and build quality overall including hose. Combatable on back with good harness design, , good suction, low speed great for regular commercial touch ups. Works great on carpet and hard floor and great for the car as well. . Quiet motor, Quality filtration parts. Nice light alloy tubes but problem is the tubes come apart easily but quick fix with some tape. Very happy with mine and serving well with regular tube, filter cleans and bag maintenance. Thumbs up for me will be purchasing another soon and retiring this one as a backup.

Purchased in at Godfreys for $400.

Absoule awesome machine

As a Commercial Cleaner it's now the only backpac vacuum we use.
It's used on carpet, tiled and concrete floors.
Only one of our machines has had an issue over the last 3 years and that was the power switch, which was replaced under warranty.
Excellent suction even with a full bag, quiet, and comes with really long power cable which you can swap out for something longer.
The only minor complaint would be the weight as it is slightly heavier than similar machines we have used.

Purchased at Godfreys.

Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Pullman Advance Commander 900 Backpack PV900 compares to other Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Nicole L.
Nicole L.

The best vacuum I’ve used, the only one I’ll recommend.

I have tiles & carpet and an extremely fluffy dog that sheds in summer. Easy to use, super powerful, never dies and or gets blocked. The backpack feature makes it super easy to get around. I’ve used Dyson & LG vacuums which don’t perform as well and can’t handle fur or battery life (though Pullman has power cord). There’s a reason why professional cleaners use this vacuum. It’s worth making space for a bigger vacuum than having a small compact hidden one.

Purchased in .

Tania09
Tania09South East Queensland, QLD

Vacuum good, Floor Gulper flimsy

The vacuum itself has been amazing. Used on carpet and tiles the suction is great, however i've only owned it less than a year and i'm going to buy my third Tool Gulper because the plastic at the bottom has come off again. The retailer says it never happens. Well i'm a careful operator and i only brought my current on 29 October, it's now the 8 December.

Purchased in at Godfreys Physical Stores for $300.

Michael H.
Michael H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic awesome

We bought 1 of these as we clean homes and business , we use this little beauty 7 days a week for 2.5 years and hasn’t missed a beat , the only thing is where the power cord plugs in has now failed but after 2.5 years of use at least 4 hours a day everyday I can’t recommend these enough , we are buying another 1 tomorrow I just thought I would take a look and was amazed at only 1 review so I am adding my 2 cents worth

Purchased in at Godfreys Physical Stores for $250.

How to remove mould and prevent it from coming back

With heavy wet weather affecting many parts of the country, knowing how to treat mould and prevent it from coming back can help you keep your home comfortable and dry.

how-to-remove-mould-and-prevent-it-from-coming-back

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Jason B.
Jason B.Sydney, NSW

Loved it so much, got a second

After 18 months of absolutely flogging the first one, it was looking very tired. Still performed as good as new, I regularly clean the filters and use new inner bags from Godfreys every few uses. Change the front filter every 9 months. So i purchased a second machine and keep the old one for building sites and Outdoor use.

Yes i use it in the yard of cleans to pick up leaves etc.

Only paid $280 for the second one. I doubt a PAC Vac performs twice as good to match its price.

Purchased in at Godfreys Physical Stores for $280.

Customer S.PullmanSend a private message
SteveB
SteveBMid North Coast, NSW

The best vacuum cleaner I have ever owned

This is such a practical and versatile unit. It is relatively light on my back but more importantly it's so easy to use.
I no longer have to pull around or trip over a barrel.
The cord is long enough for me to vacuum from one end of my home to the other without having to change power points.
The suction is excellent and the nozzle and wand is so light I never get tired arms.
I also purchased the Clean Up Turbo Brush from Catch of The Day for a bargain and it is great on carpets. The standard head that comes with the PV900 is excellent for tiled or hard floors but it tends to drag on carpet so that's where the Turbo Brush comes in to good use.
I will never go back to a standard vacuum cleaner again.

Purchased in at Godfreys for $329.

Lyn Holland
Lyn HollandNortheast, VIC

Great but a couple of annoying things

Use is on all floor surfaces as a cleaning business. Happy with suction, comfort, back air vent, two power levels, length of lead.
After only a few weeks the paint started to chip off the handle. Cosmetic only. Biggest annoyance is separating the handle to use tube in narrow spaces. Shiny handle has no grip. Also, purchased turbo head because when I tested vac in store the gulped just pushed debris across the hard floor. Now I can't get the turbo head off the pole because of the lack of grip. Very happy with cleaning capacity though. Sure beats pulling a machine along, especially up stairs and in rooms crowded with furniture and loose rugs.

Purchased in at Godfreys for $400.

Russ1958
Russ1958North-West & West coast, TAS

Fantastic

Awesome light back pack style vacuum. Perfect for large home, business etc. very comfortable to wear, saves bending, lifting or dragging. I use mine at our small B&B, two storeys, makes life so much easier for me. Great suction and cleaning ability. Love it!

Topcat Cleaning
Topcat CleaningWestern Australia

Topcat Cleaning - Quality purchase

Bought this little beauty for my business as a trial - tested it out in an unforgiving environment (aka teenagers' bedrooms) & am blowed away with the efficiency. It doesn't even feel like you're vacuuming! Love the fact that the handle can extend-super suitable for taller users. Can't wait to order additional stock for the business.

Purchased in at Godfreys for $345.

5 star Clean
5 star CleanGippsland, VIC

Best on the market!!

The Pullman is fantastic! I own 2 of these for the business looking at more.
Light weight And durable they have great suction I can't fault them. The whole harness system is comfortable, very padded with 2 clips that hold the vacuum securely in place.
A big thumbs up from me.

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible, not a commercial vacuum

We purchased this Pullman back pack vac after our light weight 10L one stuffed up- lost suction lost it rubber strip underneath the head of the vacuum. Had it for a month and this started to happen. Complained got it changed to a PV900 back pack vac. Just as bad!
Lost suction lost its rubber strip under the head. Lid keeps popping off. Dust and rubbish keep getting under the filter into the motor part!
Complete waste of money, bought it for our business ( cleaners ) has caused us headaches and does not do the job!
Severely disappointed will never buy a pullman again and would advise all my friends and family and anyone else not to do so!
don’t say commercial when they only last you about a month!!!

• Date Purchased

This is powerful and good, but not durable.

Its harness was broken and torn after 1 year's use. I asked warranty service but it was rejected.

They said
"Warranty is only on electrical not on physical item, such as worn or broken or tear.
However we sales the harness on our website and you can purchase them complete"

So, I bought a harness for about $100 to replace it. I don't understand why physical items like harness is not for warranty. Do you?