6Pullman Advance Commander 900 Backpack PV900

Pet OwnerYes · No
4.1

Andrea B.
Andrea B.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

The best vacuum cleaner ever

As a Cleaner, this vacuum is by far the best I've ever used. It cleans both carpet and hard floors exceptionally great. Show details ·  1
Gail S.
Gail S.

The back pack vacuum has to suit the user

If the stitching comes undone on the back pack it will be unbalanced and cause back problems/ if the butterfly breaks between the vacuum and the back pack this will cause the stitching to come undone Show details
Kerrianne 2 posts

excellent vacuum could never go back to a pull along

Great value for money would recommend to anyone with back issue never after cleaning 5 homes a day do i wake up the next day feeling sore . I would just love if the battery operated one went longer and charge time was less then i would consider upgrading to this one. But can not fault it Show details ·  1
Tameka P.
Tameka P.Perth, WA3 posts

Fur be gone!!

This vaccum has beeen my absolute lifesaver!! i have 7 dogs (huskies / malamutes) and i pull this bad boy out every second or third day. combined with our bet head there is never any fur left, my house is always fur free and the filters always put out nice clean air. It is very easy to use, adjust between my hubby and i (about 1 1/2ft of height difference) and maintenance of the machine itself is so so easy. It actually made me enjoy cleaning!  Show details ·  1
Leo
LeoSydney, NSW24 posts

Excellent Value, build & Performance

Had this vacuum for 3 years for home and light commercial use. Going so well decided to right a review. Great design not heavy for male but could be a bit lighter for female. Great design and build quality overall including hose. Combatable on back with good harness design, , good suction, low speed great for regular commercial touch ups. Works great on carpet and hard floor and great for the car as well. . Quiet motor, Quality filtration parts. Nice light alloy tubes but problem is the tubes come apart easily but quick fix with some tape. Very happy with mine and serving well with regular tube, filter cleans and bag maintenance. Thumbs up for me will be purchasing another soon and retiring this one as a backup.  Show details ·  1
Andrew C.
Andrew C.2 posts

Absoule awesome machine

As a Commercial Cleaner it's now the only backpac vacuum we use.
It's used on carpet, tiled and concrete floors.
Only one of our machines has had an issue over the last 3 years and that was the power switch, which was replaced under warranty.
Excellent suction even with a full bag, quiet, and comes with really long power cable which you can swap out for something longer.
The only minor complaint would be the weight as it is slightly heavier than similar machines we have used.  Show details ·  1
Nicole L.
Nicole L.4 posts

The best vacuum I’ve used, the only one I’ll recommend

I have tiles & carpet and an extremely fluffy dog that sheds in summer. Easy to use, super powerful, never dies and or gets blocked. The backpack feature makes it super easy to get around. I’ve used Dyson & LG vacuums which don’t perform as well and can’t handle fur or battery life (though Pullman has power cord). There’s a reason why professional cleaners use this vacuum. It’s worth making space for a bigger vacuum than having a small compact hidden one. Show details ·  1
Tania09
Tania09South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Vacuum good, Floor Gulper flimsy

The vacuum itself has been amazing. Used on carpet and tiles the suction is great, however i've only owned it less than a year and i'm going to buy my third Tool Gulper because the plastic at the bottom has come off again. The retailer says it never happens. Well i'm a careful operator and i only brought my current on 29 October, it's now the 8 December.  Show details
Michael H.
Michael H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW11 posts

Fantastic awesome

We bought 1 of these as we clean homes and business , we use this little beauty 7 days a week for 2.5 years and hasn’t missed a beat , the only thing is where the power cord plugs in has now failed but after 2.5 years of use at least 4 hours a day everyday I can’t recommend these enough , we are buying another 1 tomorrow I just thought I would take a look and was amazed at only 1 review so I am adding my 2 cents worth Show details
Jason B.
Jason B.Sydney, NSW6 posts

Loved it so much, got a second

After 18 months of absolutely flogging the first one, it was looking very tired. Still performed as good as new, I regularly clean the filters and use new inner bags from Godfreys every few uses. Change the front filter every 9 months. So i purchased a second machine and keep the old one for building sites and Outdoor use.

Yes i use it in the yard of cleans to pick up leaves etc.

Only paid $280 for the second one. I doubt a PAC Vac performs twice as good to match its price. Show details ·  1

SteveB
SteveBMid North Coast, NSW49 posts

The best vacuum cleaner I have ever owned

This is such a practical and versatile unit. It is relatively light on my back but more importantly it's so easy to use.
I no longer have to pull around or trip over a barrel.
The cord is long enough for me to vacuum from one end of my home to the other without having to change power points.
The suction is excellent and the nozzle and wand is so light I never get tired arms.
I also purchased the Clean Up Turbo Brush from Catch of The Day for a bargain and it is great on carpets. The standard head that comes with the PV900 is excellent for tiled or hard floors but it tends to drag on carpet so that's where the Turbo Brush comes in to good use.
I will never go back to a standard vacuum cleaner again. Show details ·  1
Lyn Holland
Lyn HollandNortheast, VIC3 posts

Great but a couple of annoying things

Use is on all floor surfaces as a cleaning business. Happy with suction, comfort, back air vent, two power levels, length of lead.
After only a few weeks the paint started to chip off the handle. Cosmetic only. Biggest annoyance is separating the handle to use tube in narrow spaces. Shiny handle has no grip. Also, purchased turbo head because when I tested vac in store the gulped just pushed debris across the hard floor. Now I can't get the turbo head off the pole because of the lack of grip. Very happy with cleaning capacity though. Sure beats pulling a machine along, especially up stairs and in rooms crowded with furniture and loose rugs. Show details
Russ1958
Russ1958North-West & West coast, TAS8 posts

Fantastic

Awesome light back pack style vacuum. Perfect for large home, business etc. very comfortable to wear, saves bending, lifting or dragging. I use mine at our small B&B, two storeys, makes life so much easier for me. Great suction and cleaning ability. Love it!
Topcat Cleaning
Topcat CleaningWestern Australia

Topcat Cleaning - Quality purchase

Bought this little beauty for my business as a trial - tested it out in an unforgiving environment (aka teenagers' bedrooms) & am blowed away with the efficiency. It doesn't even feel like you're vacuuming! Love the fact that the handle can extend-super suitable for taller users. Can't wait to order additional stock for the business. Show details
5 star Clean
5 star CleanGippsland, VIC4 posts

Best on the market!!

The Pullman is fantastic! I own 2 of these for the business looking at more.

Light weight And durable they have great suction I can't fault them. The whole harness system is comfortable, very padded with 2 clips that hold the vacuum securely in place.

A big thumbs up from me.

Show details